Curiosity

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahye? Why are you asking about her?”

“I had a vision about Dahye noona.” Ah Young raised her eyebrows. “So?”

“That’s the problem. I can’t see anything. Everything was black. It never happens to me before. I need to know the reason.” Tao answered.

“What do you know about Dahye? Her family? Where did she come from?” Lay took his turn to ask. Ah Young bit her lip. She never thought of this before.

“My father said she was an orphan. Other than that, I’m not sure myself. Sorry, I can’t help you.”

Ah Young remembered the drawing she found in Dahye’s room. It all seems connected to one another. Is it? Curiosity filled her mind.  I need to find out more.

 

Ah Young waited patiently. Ignoring the windy night, she is determined. Dahye is her new target. She kept thinking of the drawing, trying to relate it to Dahye.

The wolf did not attack me that night. Was it because it knew me, or it did not have a chance to do so? If Dahye knew who the wolf is… “The eyes!” She muttered. The wolf has golden brown eyes, which means it has royal blood. She paused. What if Dahye was the wolf? That means… Ah Young gasped at her own deductions. But I don’t see any scar on her arm or the royal birthmark, so my deduction could be wrong.

Ah Young saw something moved. Since there was a probability Dahye is a wolf, she could be sensing her presence. She distanced herself a bit more, following her cautiously.

 

Dahye walked to the edge of the palace, where she escaped the other night. She knew about the door. That means she could be the wolf. Anyway, I need to prove my theories before revealing it to the others.

Dahye reached the forest. Ah Young trailed her from behind, blending in with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter