Ch. 7

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Baekhyun was sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking if what he heard last night was real or fake. Maybe, just maybe, only one way to find out. 

"Are you joining me for breakfast?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol was fixing his tie and walking out of the room. "No. We're just acting remember? No need for all the 'good morning' or 'good night' wishes. Those are for couples. We are not a couple. Get over it." And Chanyeol left, drove away to his office without a single goodbye.

Baekhyun sat quietly before standing up and going to his own bedroom, laying on his bed and closing his eyes. He then opened his eyes, grabbed his phone and dialled Kyungsoo's number. "Hello?" 

"Kyungsoo-yah!" 

"Baekhyunnieeee! How's my bacon doing? How's wedding life?" 

Baekhyun gulped, should he tell Kyungsoo that this wedding was fake? Maybe he should. After all, Kyungsoo is his bestfriend.

"Uhm, let's meet up at the restaurant. It's kinda been a while." 

"Okay." 

-

Baekhyun was sitting while waiting for Kyungsoo patiently before he saw Jongin walking into the restaurant. "Baekhyun! Kyungsoo on his way. You can wait. Want some coffee?"

The elder smiled, "Yes please. The usuals." 

"Coming up!" Jongin then dissapeared through the kitchen door and Kyungsoo walked in with a pair of skinnys and plain white tee. He had some red marks on his neck, and he's somewhat, slightly, limping. Baekhyun blinked a few times. O...kay. "Baekkie!" Kyungsoo sat across him before setting his phone and wallet down on the table. 

"I missed you so much. How's life with your new beloved husba-" 

"Kyungsoo, it was a forced wedding." 

"-nd in your big new house and, what? What did you say?" Kyungsoo's round eyes were as round as ever. 

"I was forced to marry him because he was so stupid saying I'm his boyfriend in public and paparazzis' started chasing us here and there and in the end, there's this thing saying we're getting married so we got married and I just can't really stop because this is getting crazy and we're living in a house together in separate rooms yet I slept with him last night and he hugged me and said something like I love you even though it was sleep talk but, oh god Baekhyun breathe, breathe." 

Kyungsoo was bewildered. "Baek..." 

"I know I should have told you this earlier. I'm sorry Kyungsoo-ah. I'm so sorry." 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to reply, Jongin came with a two cups of ice coffee and placed it infront of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He leaned down to get his 'payment' from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled and leaned upwards, pecking his lips before Jongin broke into a large grin and skipped away to the kitchen. 

"It's okay Baekhyun-ah. You should take care.." 

"I know." 

Just as they continued with their chit chat, "Hey!" 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo knew who he was. It was Baekhyun's cheerful cousin, Kim Joonmyun. "Joonmyun hyung!" 

"Baekhyun-ah! Kyungsoo-yah!" 

After settling on the table, Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to grab some drinks for Joonmyun while Baekhyun talked with Joonmyun. They were laughing, smiling ever so widely after a long 2 years no meet. Baekhyun didn't realize he was laughing so hard with Joonmyun, when Chanyeol entered the restaurant. 

"Excuse me?" Chanyeol spoke. Baekhyun immediately stood up. "Chanyeol-ah." 

"Who's this guy?" 

"He's my--"

"You think you have the day off today? You have work today Baekhyun!" Chanyeol's voice raised.

"It's just 10. My shift today starts at 2pm!" 

"Couldn't you just stay at home and prepare?!"

"Is it wrong if I wanted to meet Kyungsoo?!"

"Is this even Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol gestured towards Joonmyun, who looks shocked at their fight. 

"He's my ing cousin! Why can't you let me explain, god damn it Park Chanyeol!" 

"Don't you god damn me, you little . You're under my roof. I'm taking care of you." 

"SHUT UP CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun shrieked, tears wetting his cheeks and ran out of the restaurant.

Kyungsoo and Jongin had their had in between the kitchen door, looking at the fight while Joonmyun's face was shocked. What just happened? Who was this guy? Joonmyun reached up, "Who are you?" 

"I'm Baekhyun's husband." 

"Husband? And you're treating him like that?" 

Chanyeol sighed deeply. What did I just do? 


 

This chapter is boring, isn't it? It's short right? I'm so so so sorry! I just, I'm in a rush to go to bed cause it's 12am here and I need to wake up like, 6am tomorrow and go to dance practice psst.

HI GUYS. 

Omfg.

I gained 36 subscribers. 

I gained 7 upvotes.

I gained 18 comments. 

So I owe you guys a long chapter tomorrow. Wait for it! I have dance practice in the morning so I'll update in the afternoon or night okay? 

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. Promote!

More subscribers/upvotes/comments, faster updateeee. 

Woooots I love you guys! 

 

Sincerely,

Authornim x