Ch. 4

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

"If that comes again, tell her I'm not in." Chanyeol groan when he entered his office and slamming the door shut, leaving Baekhyun startled in his seat. He thought Chanyeol would be happy, having to go out with Soojung. Turns out, he wasn't. He didn't like Soojung, maybe? 

Jongdae cocked his head to the side and glanced at Baekhyun. "What happened?" 

"He got mad because I let Soojung bring him to lunch." 

"Freak." 

Minutes later, Minseok came along and stood across Jongdae's desk. "How about dinner tonight? We could bring Baekhyun along." He took a quick glance at Baekhyun but Baekhyun quickly shook his head, "No, no, no, no. I wouldn't want to ruin your night together."

"It's okay. Jongdae's bringing his brother and his brother's boyfriend anyway." 

"Are you sure it'll be okay?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side. 

"Yeah of course. Why not? Plus, Kyungsoo's a great friend." 

Wait, Kyungsoo?

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah. Jongin's boyfriend. Jongin's my brother." Jongdae replied.

"As in, DO KYUNGSOO?" 

"Why do you seem so shocked?" Minseok flinched. 

"Kyungsoo's my bestfriend." 

Jongdae and Minseok let out a silent 'Oh' before realization hits them. So, maybe it'll be fine to invite Baekhyun over for dinner since Baekhyun has no plans at night and he tends to stay alone at his apartmen--

"Baekhyun. Are you free tonight?" A voice spoke from the back. Oh god. Is that..... 

"Uhm, not really. Why?" Baekhyun replied to the tall boss. "Good. I want to bring you over to an annual dinner at Code Blue." 

"Me? Annual dinner? Why not Sooju--"

"Do not mention the 's name when I'm around." 

Baekhyun's lips were pressed into a thin line. He turned to look at Jongdae and Minseok and he noticed they were controlling the smile they wanted to show. Jongdae nodded and Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol. "W-what do I have to wear?" 

"Do you have any fancy wears?"

"Uhm, no?" 

"Ugh. Worst ."

Ouch, that was the most painful compliment ever, Baekhyun thought.

"Minseok, if anyone decides to look at me, tell them I'm out early." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up by arm and dragged him out of the building while the two couple burst out in laughter. "Did you see Baekhyun's face when Chanyeol grabbed his hand? He was blushing. This is totally a new boy crush!" 

-

"Mr. Park, you don--"

"Chanyeol. When we're in public, call me Chanyeol." 

"Okay. Chanyeol. You don't have to do this."

"Why? You expect me to bring someone to the annual dinner wearing some sort of torn jeans and simple hideous tee? No."

 Wow. Chanyeol's having a rough mouth. 

"Fine." 

In the end, Chanyeol ends up shoving Baekhyun into the dressing room with a few suits. Different colour though. Baekhyun first came out with a blue suit and matching pants. Chanyeol thought it was cut-- coughs, disgusting. So Baekhyun went in and came out with a grey suit. Chanyeol thought it was hands-- coughs, ugly. So Baekhyun went in and changed into a black suit with a white bowtie. When he came out, Chanyeol thought he was charming. What, no. Chanyeol distracted his charming thoughts and decided to say it's not good on him.

Baekhyun let out a sigh for the umpteenth time before going in and changing into a white suit along with a necktie and matching cream pants. He came out to Chanyeol typing on his phone. Baekhyun let out an awkward cough and Chanyeol locked his phone before shoving it in his pocket and looking up only to be mesmerized by Baekhyun. Baekhyun was obviously attractive by the way Chanyeol almost fell off the couch but he's matured enough to control himself. 

"Is this okay?" Baekhyun asked, biting his lower lips shyly. 

Oh my god. Baekhyun was so ing gorgeous. If only Chanyeol wasn't a dumb arrogant person. 

"We'll get that one."

-

When they arrived at the annual dinner, paparazzi were everywhere. As Chanyeol stepped out of the BMW X6, he went to the other door to his, cough, date, cough, to the building. Yet when he was about to enter the building, one of the people asked aloud,

"Park Chanyeol-sshi! Is that your boyfriend?" 

And came another. 

"Park Chanyeol-sshi. Is it true that you together?"

And came more.

"Park Chanyeol-sshi. Is it true that he's just a secretary who's name is Byun Baekhyun?"

"Chanyeol-sshi! I heard he's working as a waiter at a restaurant!"

Until the worst of it came. 

"Park Chanyeol-sshi! Is it true that both of you are getting married??"

Chanyeol almost chocked on his saliva and Baekhyun's eyes widen as round as saucers - not exactly like Kyungsoo's but it's still wide enough - when they heard the question.

Baekhyun had expected to be pushed away, and some insults from the taller male. But what Chanyeol did was completly unexpected which left Baekhyun's jaw hanging. He grabbed Baekhyun's hands and raised them to the air while saying, 

"Yes. This guy is Byun Baekhyun. He is my boyfriend and we're getting married at the end of the month."

And the media went wild. 


 

HAHAHAHA. Omfg I don't know where is this story going but yeah. And hey! I gained more subscribers. THANK YOU! 

Comment, Subscribe, Promote, Up vote! Comment more okay! 

Btw, I won't be updating tomorrow since it's school day but maybe I'll be on holiday on Tuesday so I'll make triple updates, okay?

See you all soon!