Ch. 6

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Chanyeol was carrying Baekhyun bridal style when they were already at the gate because the paparazzi kept following them and once they arrive in the house, Chanyeol kicked the door close and threw Baekhyun down on the couch gently. 

"Acting's over. I'm off to my room." 

Baekhyun was left alone in the living room while Chanyeol ran upstairs to his own room. The smaller male then made his way to the kitchen to look for some beverage in the fridge because, hell, acting was tiring. 

He took a bottle of cold water and leaned his back against the counter. Somehow, the taste of Chanyeol's lips were still lingering on his lips. He closed his eyes and shrugged the thought off his mind. He tried to think of unicorns jumping over Chanyeol and Chanyeol dancing in a chocolate fountain. He finds himself smiling and realization hits him. Why is he thinking of Chanyeol? Is he starting to develop feelings for the other male? No way. This isn't happening. He finished his water before dashing outside the house to get some fresh air. 

Chanyeol, on the other hand, could not think straight. He too, kept thinking about the kiss they had during the reception. Maybe, if he wasn't so arrogant, Baekhyun would be sleeping with him right now. Though it's just acting. He jogged his way downstairs only to find an empty house and he started to panic. He searched around the house, looking for his, cough, beloved, cough, husband, cough, even though it's just acting yet he's finally starting to open up his heart for the other male.

Fishing out his phone out of his pocket, he dialled Baekhyun's number yet he heard a source of music from Baekhyun's room. Obviously, Baekhyun did not bring his phone along. Chanyeol, if only you would check the backyard. 

-

Chanyeol fell asleep on the couch, dry tears on his cheek when Baekhyun came back into the house. It was late, and Baekhyun was shocked to see Chanyeol sleeping with his phone. He gently shaked Chanyeol's shoulder when Chanyeol yawned and stretched his long legs before sitting up and staring up at Baekhyun. "Where have you been? I was so worried." Somehow, those words feel so right yet realization hits him, and Baekhyun's mouth formed into an O shape. Chanyeol quickly stood up, "Sorry. I was sleep talking." 

Baekhyun was once again left alone in the living room. His heart was beating rapidly and he went to his room, deciding to end the day with some good night sleep. Turns out, Baekhyun doesn't like sleeping alone. He has always been sleeping with his brother. So, deciding to man up, he walked over to Chanyeol's bedroom in his baby blue pyjamas, holding on to his favorite teddy bear and knocking on the door. 

"What?" Chanyeol's head appeared at the space between the door and the wall. 

"Uhm, can I sleep with you? I'm not used to sleeping alone. It's okay. I can take the floor. I won't disturb you. I promise." 

Chanyeol felt his heart skip a beat yet, he's just so arrogant to smile right now so he gave a frown along with a nod. Baekhyun charged in the room and settled himself on the floor beside Chanyeol's bed. Chanyeol stared at the elder, "Is it comfortable?" 

"Not really." 

The younger sighed. He may be arrogant but somehow, a part of him wants Baekhyun on the bed beside him. So what he did, he pat the empty space beside, signalling Baekhyun to sleep there. "Come here." 

Baekhyun was startled yet he slowly got up and lay down beside Chanyeol with his teddy bear in between. "Sleep tight, Chanyeollie."  and Baekhyun turned the opposite direction. 

Chanyeol was mesmerized by Baekhyun's beauty to realize the nickname Baekhyun had called him. 

-

It was about 3am when there were thunder rolling outside the window. It was raining hard and Baekhyun had always hated the rain and storms and thunders. He took his phone and texted his mum a simple, 'mum, I'm scared. it's raining hard right now. I need someone to hug me. I wish you wer--' when a hand grabbed the phone and placed it down on the bedside table. 

"Ssssh, it's okay, I'm here."  and an arm fall over his waist, pulling him closer to the other male. 

Baekhyun thought he was dreaming. But then, he wasn't. Chanyeol started whispering weird things to his ears when Baekhyun heard something that sounded like an, 'I love you.' 


 

My story today, doesn't it? :(

I can't update much today. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. Here's a short update because I have school tomorrow and I'll update more on Saturday.

Double updates if I gain more than 10 subscribers.

Triple updates if I gain more than 5 comment.

Quadraple updates if I have more than 5 up votes.

And if I get more than 10 subscribers, 5 comments and 5 up vote by Saturday, I'm gonna make a special long chapter for you all!

I PROMISE. 

Sooooooo yeah. Night night! x 

Love,

authornim :)