Ch. 18

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Waking up in the morning, Chanyeol checked Baekhyun's temperature and he sighed in relief when his temperature is back to normal. He slowly stood up, afraid of waking up the latter and went downstairs to make some breakfast. 

About a few minutes passed when he heard foot shifting against the cold wooden floor and a sleepy Baekhyun stood against the door frame, rubbing his eyes and Chanyeol thinks he looks so perfect. 

"What are you doing..?" The elder questioned. 

"Making breakfast for you." 

"Really? You can cook?" Baekhyun teased sleepily. 

Chanyeol chuckled, "It's just porridge. Porridge is simple, dear." 

"Don't make it salty." The elder stuck his tongue out playfully and went back to the bedroom. 

Soojung was looking through the new items for her boutique when a tall male entered the shop and wrapped his arms around the female. 

"Minho?" 

"Yeah?" 

She spinned around and quickly, Minho embraced her which she gladly hugged back. "I missed you," She mumbled into his shirt covered shoulder. 

"I missed you more.." Minho replied. 

Pulling away, Soojung stared at her boyfriend, "Why didn't you call?" 

"I was busy." He replied and she sigh, "That's fine." 

"I'm sorry babe." He muttered. "So, what happened while I was gone? Did you miss me so-"

"Ms. Jung, you have an appointment with Mr. Park today as you have ticked on the calendar." 

Soojung felt like she wanted to throw that ing secretary out the window. Damn it. 

"You're still seeing that Chanyeol guy huh? I was gone for 3 months, and I hoped for you to miss me yet this is what I got?" 

Soojung let go of him, "Well, sorry but sometimes, he's better than you." She spoke without care and made her way to the back for the new stocks.

-

"BYUN BAEKHYUN. BREAKFAST IS READY!" 

No reply.

"BAEKHYUN!" 

Still no reply.

"BAEK!"

Absolutely, still no reply. 

Chanyeol jogged upstairs and went into their bedroom only to find Baekhyun laying on the bed. He chuckled and went over to shake the elder, "Baek, breakfast."

Baekhyun shifted. 

"Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun didn't move a bit.

"Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun peeked throw his eyelids, only opening enough space for the orbs to see what Chanyeol was doing. 

"Baek?!" Chanyeol's panic tone started to ring through Baekhyun's ears and he shook the elder, hoping for him to wake up as soon as possible.

"Kiss..." Baekhyun mumbled. 

Chanyeol stared at him before smiling to himself, "Baekkie, wake up." 

Baekhyun shifted, and mumbled again, "Kissss~" This time, with the whiny tone of his. Yet Chanyeol does not complain. He loves the whiny tone. 

Chanyeol pretended to not hear and kept shaking Baekhyun to wake up. "Byun Baekhyun, wake up please." Baekhyun didn't move a bit. 

"You leave me with no choice, Baek." Chanyeol then started tickling Baekhyun's side and Baekhyun started bursting into laughter as Chanyeol smiled, watching his husband laughing early in the morning.

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's hands, "Stop it! Yeol!" Baekhyun's face was flushed as Chanyeol leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on his husband's forehead, "Breakfast, idiot."

The elder pouted, that's not the spot he wanted to be kissed on. 

Chanyeol chuckled, knowing exactly what Baekhyun wanted. He leaned down and kissed Baekhyun's lips before pulling away and whispering his question, "Breakfast?" 

Baekhyun giggled, "Yes." 

-

"I'm going to work. Is is okay for you to stay home Baekkie?" Chanyeol asked as he walked out of the bathroom. Baekhyun sat at the edge of the bed, biting his lips, "Yeah. It's fine." 

Chanyeol heard the pain in Baekhyun's voice. Which reminds him, "How'd you fall into the pool last night?" And he swear he saw Baekhyun froze. 

"I.."

Chanyeol looked at him as if he murdered someone. 

"I, uhm, tripped." 

"What?"

"I tripped and fell into the pool...." 

"Sure?" 

"Y-yes." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol knew he was lying yet he shrugged it off and wore his white button-up tee. Baekhyun stood up and helped his husband to put his tie on, adjusting it to a correct angle and loosening it a bit. 

"Come home early? I'll cook dinner." Baekhyun smiled. Oh , so gorgeous, Chanyeol thought morosely. 

"And we could watch movies," Baekhyun added, "I always wanted to watch movies with you." 

Chanyeol smiled, "I'll be home by 4." 

Baekhyun lifted his hand and his pinky came out infront of Chanyeol, "Promise you'll be home by 4?" 

Chanyeol smiled at how childish Baekhyun is. Linking their pinkys' together, he kissed the tip of Baekhyun's nose while whispering, "I promise." 

 

Some promises are meant to be broken, right?

 


 

Authornim's gonna get mean and nasty. 

Sounds so wrong ^

Anyways, here's chapter 18. 

I'll update 19 tomorrow, so yeah. 

Subscribe, comment, upvote! 

Good night. 

 

p/s; I haven't check the answers to the question polls yet. So you all are still invited to answer HERE

 

sincerely, 

authornim. 

thalanghae ♥ 

 

{November 6th, 2013} #KriscassoDay ♥