Ch. 21

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant
Waking up in the morning, Baekhyun could smell pancakes from the kitchen and he knew Minseok was making him some breakfast. He stood up, folding the blanket before moving to the kitchen greeted by a smiling Minseok. "Morning Baek! I made pancakes for us."
 
Baekhyun smiled, "That's so nice of you aww." 
 
Minseok continued flipping the pancakes before looking over at Baekhyun who was seated by the kitchen counter and looking down on his own phone, "What's wrong Baek?" 
 
"17 new text messages. 21 missed calls. All from that same person." Baekhyun sigh. 
 
Minseok saw Baekhyun's frown. "Did you contact Kyungsoo yet?" 
 
Baekhyun gasped, "I almost forgot!" He quickly dialled Kyungsoo's number. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Kyungsoo-yah!" 
 
"Baekhyunnie?" Baekhyun gasped at the nickname. Kyungsoo's never called him that, "What's with the nickname, Kyungsoo." 
 
"We're bestfriends. It's legal." Baekhyun chuckled, "Alright Kyungie~" and Kyungsoo laughed on the other line. "Baekhyunnie, where were you last night?"
 
Baekhyun took a deep breath, "I have to tell you something. Mind coming over to Minseok's?" 
 
"You're at Minseok's?" 
 
"Who's at Minseok's?" A faint voice (obviously Jongin) cooed from the background. 
 
"Baekhyun.." Kyungsoo replied, "Baek, we'll be there in the afternoon. Jongin has some errands to run." 
 
"Alright. See you later Baek." 
 
"Okay." Baekhyun hung up and looked over at Minseok who was on his phone at the corner of the kitchen. The elder of the two sighed before Baekhyun heard what Minseok's talking about and who the person on the other line was. 
 
"He's not here, Chanyeol!" 
 
Baekhyun gulped. Minseok was trying his best to defend Baekhyun and Baekhyun did nothing. 
 
"He is not here Park Chanyeol and that's final!" Minseok hung up and Baekhyun stared at Minseok. "W-was that..." 
 
"Don't think about it Baek." Minseok went over the the younger and pat his back lightly, "I'll keep you safe here. We'll keep you save." and Baekhyun cried at how much Minseok cares. 
 
"There, there now Baek. Don't cry. Come on. Let's get some breakfast and wait for Kyungsoo to come over. After that, I'll treat you two at COEX, okay?" 
 
Baekhyun smiled. He always wanted to go to COEX before but deep inside, he was heartbroken. Why? 
 
Because he always wanted to go to COEX with Chanyeol. 
 
But that doesn't matter now. Baekhyun's going to COEX with Minseok, Kyungsoo and Jongin. As the two finished their meals, a knock was heard on the door and Minseok went to the door and opened it. 
 
They thought it was Kyungsoo. They really thought it was Kyungsoo. Turns out, it wasn't. It was worst. 
 
It's Chanyeol.
 
Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and run to the hallway, hiding behind one of the shelves as he listens to Minseok and Chanyeol's conversation.
 
"Minseok, please. Tell me where Baekhyun is. I know you know." 
 
"I don't Chanyeol. I really don't." 
 
"Minseok, I really want my husband back." 
 
Baekhyun could feel Minseok flinch just by listening to his voice, "Husband? Oh really now Chanyeol? You wanted a divorce yet you still have the guts to ing call Baekhyun your husband? Why are you so ing dense!" 
 
"What are you talking about?!" Chanyeol snapped back.
 
"What am I talking about? Oh god, Park Chanyeol. You don't have to lie anymore. Baekhyun heard everything you said about signing divorcement papers and stuffs."
 
"You don't unders-"
 
"I don't want to. Just leave Chanyeol, please." 
 
"Minseok, let me see Baekhyun. I know he's in there." 
 
"No. That's enough. You've hurt him enough." 
 
Baekhyun's eyes watered. It hurts just by hearing the word 'divorce'. 
 
"Let me see Baekhyun, and I'll leave." Chanyeol's serious gaze made their way through Minseok's eyes and Minseok sighed heavily. 
 
"You'll leave alone or bring Baekhyun along?" 
 
"Minseok, he's still my husband!"
 
Minseok brought a hand down his face before going back and walking towards Baekhyun. "Baekhyun-ah.." 
 
"Hyung, no, please. I don't want to see him." 
 
"Baekhyun.. Just once. And he'll leave." 
 
"Minseok hyung, don't do this." 
 
"I'm not trying to force you but he's not going to leave unless you tell him to, Baek." 
 
Minseok was right. Baekhyun should ask Chanyeol to leave. It's the only way. He made his was to the front door and almost melted at how gorgeous Chanyeol looked like. 
 
"Baekkie! I really really miss you." Chanyeol tried to hug his husband but Baekhyun raised his hand to prevent it from happening. 
 
"Leave." Baekhyun said. 
 
"What? Baekhyun what's wrong? What did I do wrong?" 
 
"Just, leave Chanyeol. Don't make this hard for me." 
 
"Baekkie, please. You have to liste-"
 
"Leave Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screamed ontop of his lungs and Chanyeol's eyes widened. Baekhyun never sounded so angry before. 
 
"Please Chanyeol. Leave." Baekhyun stared with his sharp orbs piercing through Chanyeol's and Chanyeol sigh. 
 
"You want me to leave so much, do you?" 
 
"Yes. Go." Baekhyun replied coldly. 
 
"You don't even know what am I trying to do." 
 
"Shut up, Park Chanyeol. I have enough of explanations the whole time and you may leave. Please." 
 
"Baekkie.." 
 
"Don't call me that. Exit is right behind you. Just go, and live a happy life Chanyeol."
 
"Baekk-"
 
"And if you want a divorcement, just send in the papers here."
 
"Why won't you ing listen to me?!" Chanyeol screamed. 
 
"I said leave, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled back and Chanyeol backed away. He turned his heels, and was about to go forward when he turned to look over his shoulder and glanced at Baekhyun, "You just don't see my effort, what I'm trying to do." 
 
Baekhyun's tears were on the edge of rolling down his face. 
 
"Goodbye, Baekhyun." 
 
Baekhyun cried because he realised, Chanyeol didn't call him Baekkie.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
Knock knock. 
 
Minseok opened the door and saw a Kyungsoo with a slight pout infront of the door. "What's wrong with you?"
 
"Jongin has dance practice so he left me here."
 
Minseok chuckled, "Come in." 
 
Kyungsoo came in and looked around, "Where's Baekhyun?"
 
Minseok looked over at him before he gestured his neck to the guest room door. Kyungsoo got the message and walked over to the room. He peeked in and saw a figure on the bed, knees up to his chest. He knew the latter was crying by the way Baekhyun sobbed and whimpered. 
 
Kyungsoo turned to face Minseok who was right behind him, "What happened?" 
 
"Chanyeol said stuffs about divorcement and he came over 2 hours ago. They had a fight and Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to leave and I don't really know the full story but for now, let's not talk to Baekhyun about it, alright? He's having a really hard time."
 
The younger nodded before going into the room with Minseok tagging at the back, "Baek?" Kyungsoo shaked Baekhyun's figure. 
 
Baekhyun looked up and quickly pulled Kyungsoo in for a hug before crying to his bestfriend's clothed shoulder. 
 
Minseok was sitting on the end of the bed while Kyungsoo gently patted Baekhyun's back in attempt to cool the latter down. 
 
"H-he... He d-didn't even c-care.." Baekhyun struggled to let out words yet it was hard to understand because of his sobbings and hard breathing. Thank god, Minseok and Kyungsoo were great friends of Baekhyun and they understood it completely. 
 
"That's okay Baekhyun. We're here."
 
"Yeah Baek. Plus, remember we agreed to go to COEX together?" Minseok added. Baekhyun looked at Minseok, "R-really?" 
 
"Yeah! We should go to COEX, and enjoy oursleves!" Minseok beamed, Kyungsoo chuckled. Baekhyun's lips slowly twitched upwards. 
 
"We go n-n-now?" Baekhyun looked at the two. "Yeah. Go get ready." Minseok smiled. 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
Baekhyun watched different type of sea creatures swim inside the large aquariums. He saw cat sharks, anchovies, clown fish, jellyfish and lots more really. He even saw starfish sticking on the aquarium glass. 
 
Minseok, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo enjoyed themselves at COEX and thanks to his bestfriends, Baekhyun forgot completely about Chanyeol.
 
They were already at a restaurant when it reached 5pm. Early dinner wouldn't hurt, Minseok commented and the two chuckled knowing how their hyung is whenever it come to food. 
 
As Baekhyun was scanning down the menu, his phone vibrated and he fished it out. 
 
He opened the text to an unknown number. 
 
'Hi Baekhyun. Remember me, your beloved Soojung? Yeah, that's right. You want to know something? Chanyeol's been kidnapped. Isn't that just nice? I would really love to tell you where he is, but too bad, he's mine now. I wonder how good he is in bed, hm? So yeah. And something else Byun Baekhyun, you're not worth it.' 
 
Baekhyun gasped. It was Soojung. And Soojung kidnapped Chanyeol. But where are they? 
 
"Baek?" 
 
Kyungsoo called out but Baekhyun doesn't hear him.
 
He totally lost his apetite. 
 

 

SO HEY GUYS. 

It's your beloved authornim! Lol jk. 

Anyways, here's another update alright. 

So yeah. The story will end in Chapter 25. But I don't know yet. Maybe no, maybe yes. 

Wait for me tomorrow :) I won't promise! But I'll try and update tomorrow alright? 

And remember that challenge I told you guys about?

It's HERE.

Check it out, subscribe too :) 

If you love authornim, subscribe that story.

Haha. I'm just kidding. 

 

Have you guys watched EXO's Running Man? Gosh Wufan was embarrassing. Not to mention Joonmyun and Zitao. Sigh but it's okay. The boys did great! EXO's Showtime D-10! Anyone else excited? Yeah, me too. Lmao. Okay goodnight!

 

xoxo,

authornim. 

 

p/s: LOOK HOW SHORT BAEK IS WHEN HE'S WITH YEOL OH GOD THIS IS SO CUTE