Ch. 19

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant
After Chanyeol left for work, Baekhyun dialled Kyungsoo's number. 
 
"You want me to what?" 
 
"Come over. I need someone to help me cook, seriously. If not, just help me with the ingredients." 
 
Baekhyun could feel Kyungsoo roll his eyes on the other end of the line, "I'll be there in a few."
 
After the call ended, Baekhyun hurried out of bed and changed his pyjamas into house pants and Chanyeol's tee. He misses Chanyeol, that's why he wore the other male's shirt. 
 
About 30 minutes later, a knock was heard on the front door and Baekhyun quickly opened it for Kyungsoo to enter. Kyungsoo came in with two plastic bags in his hands. 
 
"What are you trying to do?" 
 
"I wanna cook for Chanyeol, duh." Baekhyun made a hand gesture. 
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and set the plastic bags on the table, "I can't stay long, Baek. Jongin's sick." 
 
"Is he sick or you just want some ty times with him?" 
 
"ty times sounds nice."
 
Baekhyun snorted before started to lay out the ingredients. He already wrote down what he wanted to make for his husband. 
 
-
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun started cooking at 2 and half way through the meal, there was a faint knock on the door. "I'll go get it." Baekhyun spoke, runnning towards the door and opening it. 
 
"Hey!" Jongin leaped into the house. 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes before going to the kitchen, "Guess who's here."
 
Kyungsoo turned around, saw Jongin and before Baekhyun knew it, Jongin had an armful of Kyungsoo, lifting him off the floor and whispering some words, trying to be discreet but Baekhyun heard it all.
 
"I was so worried. You didn't even tell me you were coming here. I missed you." 
 
Baekhyun spoke, "And Kyungsoo said you were sick." 
 
Kyungsoo deadpanned. "Okay fine. I wanted ty moments okay." 
 
Jongin smiled. "We can always do it here-"
 
"NO." Baekhyun's eyes grew wide yet not big enough to defeat Kyungsoo.
 
Jongin went to the living room and watched some Pororo while Kyungsoo and Baekhyun continued cooking. 
 
Soon after they were done cooking, it was already 5. Jongin and Kyungsoo were cuddled up on the couch while Baekhyun stared down at his phone, waiting for Chanyeol to contact him. 
 
An hour passed and Chanyeol promised to be home by 4. Baekhyun started to get worried. He then heard the engine of Chanyeol's car and went out of the house.  
 
Slowly, he walked over towards the gate and saw Chanyeol's coupe just outside the house. He was about to stalk forward when he heard Chanyeol's voice with a female. He leaned a bit closer to eavesdrop. 
 
"Tiffany, I don't know about this. It's just, it's been 2 years since I got married with him."
 
"What do you mean? You look happy all along." 
 
"I don't- I just don't like this marriage. At all."
 
Baekhyun's heart dropped. 
 
"Why?" 
 
"This marriage is just so pointless right now." Chanyeol muttered. 
 
"What are you gonna do about it?" Tiffany's voice rang. 
 
"Maybe, I should get a divorce with Baek and-" 
 
That was all it took and Baekhyun ran back into the house, crying, passing the cuddling couple in the living room, ignoring Kyungsoo's call of, 'Baekhyun, what's wrong' before slamming the door shut. 
 
Baekhyun threw himself on the bed, crying out the pain he felt. 
 
Chanyeol said he loved him. Why does he want a divorce? 
 
 

 

SO HI. It's been like a week since I last updated and I'm so so so so sorry. This isn't long. I'll try to make it longer next time.

Anyways, it's just that, well, my friend is challenging me something and it involves fanfics and exo so if I tell you guys, will you guys support me to it? I hope you will :)

Maybe I'll just announce it in the next chapter. 

And btw, this story is already coming to an end. 

Maybe, 5 chapters more because the challenge thingy is kinda hard and I actually need time so yeah. 

DON'T WORRY. I'll try and make those last 5 chapters LOOOOONGGGG enough okay? 

See you guys soon :) Or tomorrow. 

 

sincerely, 

authornim ♥