Ch. 2

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant
A knock was heard on his office door. "Come in." 
 
Tiffany came in and looked at Chanyeol, "Mr. Park, the representatives of Major Music E wishes to see you now." 
 
"Ask them to come in." Chanyeol stoop up from his desk and went over to the couch before sitting on it and then, 3 men came in and sat on the couch, facing Chanyeol. 
 
"Good Morning, Mr. Park." 
 
"Good Morning, Mr. Kim."
 
And the meeting began. 
 
The representatives from Major Music E told Chanyeol that he wanted one of his students to work at the Park Company which Chanyeol agreed, since they were in lack of secretaries. 
 
Mr. Kim handed him a paper to sign and after signing the papers, after the meeting finished, they stood up, shaking hands before on of the representatives spoke, "Baekhyun would really enjoy working here." 
 
Baek what?!
 
"Pardon me, but could you repeat that?" Chanyeol asked politely. 
 
"Our student, Baekhyun, who is also my son, is a major in music. Yet he's looking for a job right now while waiting for his results so he would be really happy to work here." Mr. Byun explained. 
 
Baekhyun, as in, the Baekhyun he met earlier?! 
 
"Oh. Okay. I'll guide him or ask one of the experienced secretaries to guide him." 
 
-
 
"Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" 
 
"What?!"
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were closing up on the restaurant when Kyungsoo started yelling. "What is it Kyungsoo-yah?" 
 
"It's Wu--" 
 
"Baekhyun-ah?" 
 
Baekhyun gasped. That voice. That low, deep voice. The smaller slowly turned to face the man while Kyungsoo hurried away to the kitchen. "Look at me Baekhyun." And Baekhyun looked up to meet his eyes. 
 
Wufan has dark circles beneath his eyes. 
 
"W-what do you want?" Baekhyun tried not to cry. 
 
"You."
 
Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat.
 
"I.. I was a jerk, Baek. I shouldn't have did that. I shouldn't have cheated on you. I never intended to but that night, I lost it. Completly. I never should've agreed for Zitao to tutor me. If I disagreed, we would be home right now, cuddling and kis--" 
 
"Shut up! Don't do those excuses on me anymore Wufan. It's done between us! Just bring that Zitao of yours into your apartment!"
 
"I still love you, Baek."
 
"Well I don't. And you know why?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I ha--" 
 
"Excuse me? Is this place still open?" 
 
Baekhyun looked over to the door. Oh my god. Oh my gosh. Is that, the guy earlier? Who found his nametag? 
 
"Who are you?" Wufan hissed. 
 
Baekhyun looked at the guy and without second thoughts, he pulled the guys arms and glaring at Wufan, "He's my boyfriend!" 
 
Wufan gasped. Baekhyun blinked. Chanyeol's confused. 
 
A silent 'oh' was what Wufan said before leaving and decided to not show up infront of Baekhyun for a while. 
 
When Wufan's car was out of sight, Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol's arms and apologized. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for doing that!" 
 
Chanyeol glared, "Do you know what you've done? What if the press media knows about this? Me, Park Chanyeol, a young CEO of Park Company in a relationship with some ty waiter? Oh my god. Hell is chasing after me. God damn it, why the did you do that? What the is wrong with you, ?!" 
 
Baekhyun's lower lips quivered. He was gonna cry. "Don't cry infront of me. I don't pity people like you." And off Chanyeol go, driving away his BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe. 
 
After he left, Baekhyun fell to the ground and cried. No one's ever insulted him that bad. He just, he didn't know how to react. When Kyungsoo came out and saw Baekhyun kneeling on the ground, crying, he quickly asked what's wrong and Baekhyun told him everything. 
 
In Chanyeol's view, he felt frustrated on what Baekhyun did yet he felt a pang in his heart when he recalls about Baekhyun crying. And once again, he shrugged it off, stepping on the gas before drifting off. 
 
-
 
"Tiffany, I'm not coming into the office today." He called his secretary. 
 
"Okay Mr. Park." 
 
Chanyeol was still in bed, head hurts so badly yet he doesn't know why. He slept around 4am the days before and it's like 11am now yet he's just so sleepy. Going down to the kitchen, his chef made his favorite dish. American Breakfast with extra BBQ sauce. 
 
Chanyeol started eating. He find it hard to swallow. Because now, he's thinking of Baekhyun. For no reason, he's thinking of Baekhyun crying. And he knows, it's his fault. He usually doesn't care but somehow, he feels guilty. Deep inside. 
 
After finishing his meal, he took his jacket and drove off to his office. 
 
-
 
"I thought you weren't coming in today, boss." Tiffany seems shocked to see Chanyeol there. 
 
"There's a new secretary coming in today. See him?" 
 
"Oh. Jongdae showed him around. I think they're having lunch at the cafeteria."
 
Chanyeol nodded and muttered a 'thank you' before leaving for the cafeteria. 
 
He saw Baekhyun laughing with Jongdae. Smiling ever so widely. And he can't help but feel.. I don't know, jealous? After what Chanyeol did to him, he still managed to smile? Wow, Baekhyun's quite impressive, he thought. 
 
Baekhyun suddenly looked up and saw Chanyeol before he stood up, excusing himself from Jongdae and exiting the cafeteria. Chanyeol chased after him yet when he reached outside, he couldn't see Baekhyun at all. 
 
Baekhyun was scared. And it's all his fault for being to arrogant. 
 
  

 Second chapter. Hahahaha it's almost 1am here. Sorry for the typos. Gonna update more tomorrow. Maybe 2-3 chapters. 

Comment. Subscribe. Up up up vote! Hahaha good night!