Ch. 3

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

It's been 2 weeks since Baekhyun worked at the Park Company. His close friend was Jongdae and Minseok. After getting to know them well, they actually told him that they were secretly dating. They don't want to tell anyone because if Chan-- I mean, Mr. Park finds out, he may just fire them. 

"Is he always like that?" Baekhyun asked one day during lunch break. 

"Yes. He's always like that." Minseok commented. 

Just then, a group of girls were gossiping and giggling behind their table, and Baekhyun couldn't control himself so he just had to eavesdrop. 

"Chanyeol said he'd take me out on a date. Can you believe that! Oh gosh, I'm so happy." One of the girl, known as Soojung, said. "Omg really?! When? Where to? Are you guys dating?! Oh my goooooosh. We gotta tell Vicky about this!" Another one, Jinri, replied as she took out her phone and dialling some number before putting it on loud speaker so Soojung could hear it too. 

"Hello?" A female spoke in korean with accented chinese. 

"Qian! Guess what happened while you were gone!"

"What is it?" 

Jinri spoke excitedly, "Chanyeol asked Soojung out on a date!" And the girls continued talking on and on and on until they realize it was time to return to work. 

-

"Baekhyun-ah." 

Baekhyun turned around to find Tiffany behind him, smiling. "Yeah?"

"I want to ask you for a favor." 

"What is it, Tiff?"

"Siwon is bringing me to Hawaii next week and I told Mr. Park about it. He said if I want to go, someone has to fill in as his secretary for me so I was wondering if you could cover me for a week? Just one week. All you have to do is sit at the desk infront of Mr. Park's office and if he calls, you bring in the files that was sent by any staffs."

"You want me, to cover up for you, in being his secretary? Is there anyone else?"

"Nobody's brave enough to be his secretary. I know you are, Baekhyun. Please?" 

Baekhyun sigh. It's just a week. Just one week. 

"Okay." 

-

"Baekhyun, coming for lunch?" 

"Nah. I gotta guard our Mr. Park." 

It was the first day of Baekhyun being Chanyeol's secretary so he wasn't sure if he should or should not go out for lunch. Since he came, he didn't see Chanyeol anywhere so he thought Chanyeol was already in his offi--

"Where's Tiffany?" 

Baekhyun looked up. Woah, it's him. 

"She's on holiday. I'm filling in for her." 

"You? Are you even good enough for this position?"

Ouch. 

"Uhm, I don't know but Tiffany asked me to fill in for her and since she's my frien--" 

"Just, get me the files okay?" 

And off Chanyeol went into his office. After the doors to Chanyeol's office closes, Baekhyun just covers his face with his hands and inhales deeply, controlling those hot tears who treatens to fall anytime now. Baekhyun is really sensitive. He cries a lot. So its no wonder that such a small matter could make him burst into an ocean of tears. 

He then heard a knock on his desk. "Hey you. Is Chanyeol in?" 

That voice. That female. It's the girl. It's Soojung. Baekhyun looks up and nodded, "Yes, he is. What brings you here Ms. Jung?" 

"He owes me lunch as a date. So I'm here to meet him."

Soojung was wearing a baby blue cropped tee along with ripped denim shorts and a pair of sapphire blue 5 inch heels. Top with that, she had a Gucci handbag and her lips were pink and glossy. 

"But you gotta make an appointment first. Let me tell him you're here." Baekhyun stood up with a few sheets of papers in his hands and was about to go into Chanyeol's office when Soojung stopped him. "Let me bring those in." She smiles and took the papers from Baekhyun before dissapearing between the doors. Baekhyun fall back on his sit before letting out an inaudible groan. 

Minutes passed and came out a pissed looking Chanyeol with a Soojung who has her arms locked around Chanyeol's. "I'm out to lunch." Chanyeol spoke before leaving. 

Baekhyun sigh. He felt weird. His heart felt weird. It was this sort of feeling where you decide to jump off a building or just sleep in the whole day. The first option was somehow nice but.. wait. Why is he like that? 

I'm okay. I don't care about Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun keeps on repeating that in his head yet he never knows that he's only lying to himself. 

 


 

Honestly. I'm happy. After chapter 2, I gained 18 subs. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. Happy reading!

Comment. Subscribe. Up up up up up vote! Promote too :) Maybe I'll update chapter 4 today. I just get so excited now. Hahahaha okay. xxx