Ch. 9

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Chanyeol was in the living room when Baekhyun went and sat on the other couch, "Did you have dinner yet?" 

"No." 

Baekhyun nodded, "Would you like to join me for dinner? I cooked for two." 

Chanyeol looked at him. Baekhyun was expecting him to say no, because, he is arrogant. Duh. But then Chanyeol stood up, held onto Baekhyun's arms. "Sure thing."  Carefuly, he led his husband to the kitchen. 

"This is your first time eating my meals so if it's bad, I'm sorry." Baekhyun muttered. Chanyeol just nodded, using the fork to take the spaghetti into his mouth. Oh god, this is so good, Chanyeol said in his mind. 

"Is it okay?" 

Chanyeol hummed in respond and Baekhyun smiled ever so widely causing Chanyeol to be mesmerized by the angel infront of him. Maybe, just, maybe, Chanyeol could stop being so arrogant. 

-

The, cough, couple, cough, went to work together the next day, Baekhyun holding onto Chanyeol's arms as Chanyeol gently pulled on Baekhyun. People were giving them stares yet suddenly, a female came in between pushing Baekhyun off Chanyeol causing the latter to fall on the floor and yelp like a puppy. Chanyeol was shocked and as he was about to go forward and pull Baekhyun up, Soojung held onto his arm. "I missed you baby~" she cooed into his ears. 

Baekhyun felt his heart shatter into pieces. 

Chanyeol was about to shrug Soojung off when Minseok ran towards Baekhyun. "Byunbaek, what happened!" He took one of Baekhyun's hands of his shoulder and escorted him up to their office.

As soon as Baekhyun was out of his sight, Chanyeol looked at Soojung. "What do you want?" 

"Let's have breakfast together!" 

"I already has breakfast." 

Soojung stared at him, "With who? Are you cheating on me?" 

Chanyeol snorted, "We're not even dating."

"We are! We're dating."

"I have a husband. I'm married. Deal with that." 

Soojung slapped Chanyeol on his left cheeks causing all the bystanders to look at them. "You're married? With who? Who's the ?!" 

Chanyeol flinched at what Soojung called and he couldn't control his anger, so his hand swing and slapped Soojung on the cheeks. "He's not a ! You're a !" 

"How dare you call your girlfriend a !" 

"You're not my girlfriend!" 

-

Meanwhile on the fourth floor, all the workers were whispering to each other. Baekhyun was curious so he eavesdropped on them. 

"Mr. Park and Ms. Jung are having a fight down there." 

"I know right." 

Baekhyun blinked. He quickly took his stick, walking slowly towards the elevator before entering and pressing Ground floor. He was worried that something bad would happen to Chanyeol. When the door open, he came out and searched for Chanyeol. 

He then heard screams from another source of the area and suddenly, occupied with silence. Walking as fast as he tried towards the place, he broke into the crowd and what he saw broke his heart into a thousand and trillions and billions and millions - could go on for million thousand billions - pieces.

Soojung and Chanyeol were lip-locking. Baekhyun felt tears stream down his face as he turned around and walked out of the crowd, down to the cafeteria where Minseok and Jongdae were. They were feeding each other, laughing and smiling. 

If only Chanyeol and himself was like that. 


 

short. short. short. sorry. I'm just, I can't concentrate. I'm streaming SMTOWN TOKYO DAY 2! Hahahaha. 

Don't worry. Chapter 10 coming in a few minutes! 

If I could get 3 more subscribers, I would update something long. 

So yeah. 

GO VOTE EXO FOR MAMA 2013

 

xoxo,

authornim xx