Ch. 5

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

After the dinner, Chanyeol send Baekhyun back home. The ride was silent. The atmosphere was not as always, though they always fight.

"Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol shifted his gaze to Baekhyun's beautiful face, "Yeah?" 

"Are you insane? Why'd you say I'm your boyfriend? Why'd you say we were getting married? You retarded dumb ! Why did you say that!" 

The taller let out a sarcastic laugh, "What? I don't want to be caught up in some rumour saying I attended annual dinner with some normal waiter. That would be so ing embarassing. Besides, do you even think I'd marry someone as hideous as you? Hell no." 

Chanyeol never knew that he was only lying to himself.

Baekhyun was startled. No one's ever called him hideous. This is his first time being called as if he was the ugly duckling. "But the media will keep on chasing us, Chanyeol!" 

"If they do, then let's just get married. We don't have to sleep together. We only have to show public affections. In the house, no touching." 

The shorter male thought for a while and silently nodded. 

-

Days comes and go and before they realize it, it's already the end of the month, and of course, it's 30th of November 2013. Their wedding day. The day they say I DO. 

"Park Chanyeol, do you take Byun Baekhyun for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort and cherish him from this day forwards, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you shall live?"

"I do." 

"Byun Baekhyun, do you take Park Chanyeol for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort and cherish him from his day forwards, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you shall live?" 

Baekhyun seems hesitant. But Chanyeol's stare made him let out the words he know he would be thankful for in the future.

"I do." 

Their parents, who was sitting at the front row smiled watching their sons getting married. It was somehow, beautiful. Even though it was just a simple wedding. Chanyeol's little American-Korean cousin, Lincoln, came forward and handed the rings and getting it blessed. Chanyeol took one of Baekhyun's hands and inhaled deeply before using his free hand to pick up the ring from it's box. 

"I, Park Chanyeol take thee, Byun Baekhyun to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worst, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour and cherish, til' death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth." He slipped the ring onto Baekhyun's forth finger. "With this ring, I thee wed. May this be a symbol of our love and commitment." 

Baekhyun did the same to Chanyeol, "I, Byun Baekhyun take thee, Park Chanyeol to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worst, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love honour and cherish, til' death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth." and slips the ring onto Chanyeol's finger along with the words, "With tihs ring, I thee wed. May this be a symbol of our love and commitment." 

The celebrant did some prayer before announcing, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the loving couple, Mr. and Mrs. Park!" 

Everyone cheered and all the wedded couple did was fake a smile. But deep inside, both of them could never tell that the smile was sincere and a bright genuine smile. Brighter than sunshine. 

Chanyeol's parents came forward along with Baekhyun's and wished them congratulations and kissed their son and son-in-law's forehead. Baekbeom, Baekhyun's brother, came along and pat Chanyeol on the back before giving his shoulder a quick squeeze. 

"Chanyeol-ah!" 

The taller's eyes widened. Noona. 

Yura, Chanyeol's sister was standing right behind him and smiling, obviously happy for his brother's wedding. "Congratulations little giant!" She gave Chanyeol and Baekhyun a hug and congratulating non stop. 

-

During the wedding reception, the hall was crowded with paparazzi, family members and close friends. They had cake cutting session and in the end, the crowd started yelling, 'KISS, KISS, KISS.' 

Chanyeol gulped, leaned forward, letting his arm fall over Baekhyun's waist and pressed a gentle kiss on Baekhyun's lips and that was enough to make the crowd go wild. Everything was uploaded. 'Park Chanyeol's kisses his husband.' Baekhyun's hands crept their way up to Chanyeol's neck. Before long, they pulled away, Baekhyun with his shocked condition while Chanyeol lovingly (Acting) staring into Baekhyun's eyes. 

Baekhyun's heart fluttered. Why is he feeling like this? Is he starting to develop feelings for the male? No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

"You okay? Calm down there. It was just an act remember. Don't push your luck." 

Baekhyun's heart sunk low. Right Baekhyun. It's just acting. 

But one things first, they're both stupid actors. Faking feelings for each other , okay? 

 


ARE YOU SUPRISED I'M HERE? NO? K.

LOL I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA. SO I JUST GOT THEM MARRIED. 

SO I'M OFF TO BED NOW. UPDATE MORE TOMORROW! 

GOODNIGHT. THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBING!

VOTE UP UP UP~!