Ch. 12

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

The next day, Chanyeol had expected a reply from Baekhyun. He was utterly dissapointed when he didn't saw a single reply yet Baekhyun's latest tweet was just 3 hours ago. Was he doing this on purpose? Why is he ignoring Chanyeol? 

Chanyeol was frustrated and he felt as if he wants to throw his phone across the room yet he was able to think clearly and tossed the poor device on the bed, almost panicking when the device bounced off and fall on top of the carpet. 

He went to the kitchen, fixed himself some bibimbap and ate it. Baekhyun was the one who left the bibimbap recipe on the refridgerator sticking with a fridge magnet. 

Chanyeol suddenly heard the faint ringtone of his phone and ran all the way to the room just to take his phone and swiping the screen to answer Kyungsoo's phonecall. 

It was actually normal now. Kyungsoo and Jongin visited him almost every week or it's the other way around. They're practically bestfriends now. 

"Yes Kyungsoo? Did anything bad happen?"

"Chanyeol-ah...." 

"Yeah?"

"Jongin.... he... he..." 

"What is it, Kyungsoo?!" 

"He... proposed me last night." 

Chanyeol gasped. "Then?!"

"I said yes." 

"Congratulationssss!" 

Kyungsoo didn't sound happy though. Chanyeol know something was wrong. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm scared, Chanyeol-ah."

"Why?" 

"Jongin didn't come home last night.... When he did today, he smelled like perfume. Woman perfume." 

Chanyeol gritted his teeth. Woman perfume? 

"Hey now. Where's Jongin now?" 

"Sleeping." 

-

Texting Jongin to meet up at the restaurant was kind of awkward. Remembering what Kyungsoo said, he did felt awkward. 

"Yeol! What'd you want to talk about?" Jongin pat his back, before sitting infront of him. 

"I heard you proposed to Kyungsoo..." 

Jongin grin, "Yeah." 

"And you came home smelling like woman perfume.." 

Jongin blinked in confusion, "What?" 

"Kyungsoo called me. He was crying. He said you didn't came home the night when you confessed to him and when you came home yesterday, you smelled like woman perfume." 

Jongin blinked a few time before bursting into laughter. Chanyeol was pissed, "Why the are you laughing?" 

"I was out with my mother and Kyungsoo's mother. You know how my mom's car smells like. And we went looking for wedding decorations and suits and all."

Chanyeol gasped. Okay. 

"Wait. Kyungsoo thought I cheated?" 

Chanyeol nodded. Jongin muttered something that sounded like 'gosh this baby boy'. 

"Hey, Chanyeol. I should go home and explain to Kyungsoo." 

"Yeah. You should." 

"See you soon." 

And Chanyeol went home. 

-

After Jongin left, Chanyeol headed off back home when he noticed a pair of familiar shoes on the doorsteps. Realization hits. That's Baekhyun's shoes. 

Running into the house, he searched everywhere for his husband. Chanyeol could smell the scent of honey chicken from the kitchen, and expecting that's where his husband is, he ran to the kitchen and was eye to eye with a young man, apron wrapped around his waist. 

Baekhyun turned around and smiled towards Chanyeol, "Welcome home. Want lunch?" 

Chanyeol couldn't believe it. He hugged Baekhyun, tight until he felt that the elder's bones were breaking. "I missed you. Don't ever leave me again. Baekhyun, I love you." 

Baekhyun smiled, "I love you too." 

Turning off the stove, he placed Baekhyun on top of the kitchen table before gazing into Baekhyun's brown orbs lovingly, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss onto Baekhyun's lips. 

The younger's hands untied the apron from Baekhyun's back and tossing it to the side of the table, taking Baekhyun's hands and placing it on his shoulder as he deepened the kiss. 

Baekhyun let out soft sounds that made Chanyeol's heart beat dramatically and Chanyeol felt something hit him hard....

-

Chanyeol stood up from the floor and sat at the edge of the bed. Rubbing his eyes, he recalled the dream. Oh gosh, he dreamed about Baekhyun and himself having a make out session. 

The younger went to the bathroom to wash his face. Taking his phone, he log in to his twitter account. 

' @byunbaek92: @pk_chanyeol i'm sorry... i can't go home.. i'm sorry.. ' 

Chanyeol's heart broke into a million pieces. Why didn't Baekhyun want to go back to him? Why wouldn't Baekhyun come home? Chanyeol quickly pressed the reply button, tapping the words that he never knew he could say but somehow today, he knows he has to say it. He has to let Baekhyun know.... that he loves him. 

After he pressed the send button, he scrolled down Baekhyun's twitter before meeting a tweet he never or wasn't suppose to see. 

' @byunbaek92: American sweetheart! pic.twitter.com/alkcidjCKJWHYnjcks '

He went back to his reply for Baekhyun and deleted it, replying it with a simple, 

' @pk_chanyeol: @byunbaek92 please. '

 


 

NOT TOO LONG. I'M SORRY. I HAVE SCHOOL.

SEE YOU ALL SOONER. 

 

sincerely,

authornim xoxo