Ch. 1

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant
Chanyeol had always been charming, handsome, rich and most of all, arrogant. He was born that way. He doesn't like being friends with normal peoples and he just dislikes eating food from cheap stores or small hotdog stands. Something close to that could do. He was also a young CEO from his family business, Park Company. 
 
That is also one reason why in his 21 years of living, he had never had a girlfriend. He was so selfish that when a girl approaches him, he would just push her away. He had a girlfriend once, but it wasn't that serious. It was a kiddy type of relationship. 
 
-
 
"Mr. Park, here's another document that needs to be signed." 
 
His secretary, Tiffany, handed him a file of documents. "Anything else Tiffany?" 
 
"You have a meeting with the CEO of Major Music E of China at 3. And annual dinner tonight at Majesty Hotel that starts at 7." 
 
Chanyeol sigh. "Okay. You may leave." 
 
Tiffany nodded before quickly dissapearing between the doors and shutting them. Right after Tiffany left, Chanyeol closed his eyes and sighed aloud. 
 
It's 1. Lunch break. Chanyeol took his car keys and drove to a nearby restaurant. He sat by a window before a waiter came by and handed him a menu. Chanyeol's eyes scanned through the menu before knowing what he wants. 
 
"Get me spaghetti bolognese and mocha banana milkshake. Not to much ice on the milkshake please." 
 
The waiter wrote it down on his notepad before bowing and left Chanyeol, not forgetting the menu along. 
 
Chanyeol heard something drop to the ground and as he took a glance, it was the waiter's name tag. He picked it up and read the waiter's name. 
 
Byun Baekhyun. 
 
Just as Chanyeol was about to give back the nametag, Baekhyun came rushing and took the nametag from Chanyeol's hands. "Uhm, thank you." He bowed. 
 
"Be careful next time. You're welcome." 
 
Baekhyun left while pinning the nametag to his shirt. He sat by the counter with his bestfriend, Kyungsoo. 
 
"New boy-crush?" Kyungsoo teased. Baekhyun hit his shoulder playfully. "No thank you. I'm not ready Kyungsoo. After what Wufan did, I'm not ready." Baekhyun played with his own fingers. 
 
"Hey Baek, if you keep thinking of Wufan, how are you suppose to move on?" Kyungsoo rubbed his back slowly. Baekhyun's tears were on the edge of rolling down his beautiful chubby cheeks when he heard the bell from the kitchen, signalling that the food's ready. 
 
Baekhyun got up, took the food and brought it over to Chanyeol. "Here's your meal. Enjoy." He turned his heal before moving back to the counter. 
 
"Baekhyun, you gotta sto--" 
 
"It's not easy Kyungsoo-yah."  
 
"But still. Try talking to him. Tell him what you feel." 
 
"Kyungsoo-yah. How did you manage to move on from Ryeowook? How did you and Jongin happen?" 
 
Kyungsoo seems shy. The way his cheeks turn pink at the mention of Jongin's name. "Well, Ryeowook and I had the talk. We told each other that it wasn't meant to be. And Jongin, he's Ryeowook's nephew. We met few weeks before Ryeowook and I broke up. After we broke up, I was hurt so I didn't know how, I ended up at this night club and that's when I saw Jongin for the second time and he comforted me. He makes me feel alive. He makes me laugh. And, yeah."
 
Kyungsoo wanted to continue on with his love story but he was scared Baekhyun would be too annoyed to listen but Baekhyun gave him a 'go on. continue' look, and he did. 
 
"3 months after we met, we got close and then there's one night, he invited me over to his apartment. I promised to cook for him because I owe him. When I finished cooking and we're both settled on the table, the doorbell rang and Jongin told me to open it. When I opened it, there was this delivery guy who has a bouquet of flowers. Roses. 100 roses. When I turned around after shutting the door, Jongin was staring and he had a long, mini box in his hands. He then told me he loved me, and he took out the necklace with a heart that carved 'Jongin's.'. He had one of his own that says 'Kyungsoo's'. And that's where we had our first kiss and our first night. And I couldn't be with anyone else than him." 
 
Kyungsoo chuckled, shyly. Baekhyun smiled. "That's great, Kyungsoo. You're lucky, you know?" Memories of walking into their - his and Wufan's - apartment and seeing Wufan ing Zitao against a wall made tears well up in his eyes and he just couldn't stop it this time. He cried. Tear by tear. 
 
"Excuse me. I would like to pay the bil-- Baekhyun are you okay?" 
 
Baekhyun and Kyungsoo whipped their heads to the direction of the voice, which was Chanyeol's, and Baekhyun startled. "You called my name..." 
 
"Well, yeah. You have a nametag, don't you? So I know. Now I gotta pay the bills. I have a meeting." 
 
"Okay sorry. The price is $25. Please do come again."
 
After Chanyeol left, Baekhyun whipped his tears. 
 
And after leaving, Chanyeol sort of, SORT OF, felt different. Seeing Baekhyun cry was, painful. Chanyeol shrugged off the feeling and drove back to his office. 
 

 

Chapter one. Oh gosh. It's been a while since I make fanfics. This is.... Well, as good as I try to make it. 
 
Comment. Subscribe. Up up up vote! And help promote ;) Chapter 2 will be coming up really soon. 
 
Btw, did you did streaming for SMTOWN BEIJING? Luhan and Sehun replaced Minho for Shinee omfg ah. Ha ha.