Ch. 24

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

It's been a week after Chanyeol got discharged from the hospital. Baekhyun was taking really good care of him. Making him poridge in the morning, or maybe mushroom soup and cooking proper meals for dinner. 

Chanyeol wasn't surprised when Jongdae was standing infront of his door one night with a big envelope in his hand. "Divorcement papers, Mr. Park."

"Gosh Jongdae, don't be so formal with me anymore." 

Baekhyun came out of the kitchen, "Jongdae?" 

"Byunbaek! Hey!" 

"What brings you here, Jongdae-yah?" 

Jongdae handed the envelope to Baekhyun, "It's suppose to be settled this week." Baekhyun stared, before realizing what he meant. The elder of the three shifted his gaze towards Chanyeol, "But if I sign these papers, it would be an end for us." 

Chanyeol smiled, "An end and a new beginning, baby." 

That made Baekhyun smile before agreeing and signing the papers, handing it back to Jongdae, "You guys having dinner?" 

"Yeah." Chanyeol smiled, "Okay. I'll be leaving. Some unfinished business with Minseok." 

Baekhyun snickered, "Gooooo." 

After Jongdae left and Chanyeol closed the door, Baekhyun looked at the ring on his finger, "Guess I won't be needing this anymore."

Chanyeol looked at him, "You sure?" 

Baekhyun hummed before taking off the ring and going to their bedroom to keep it in the little box where it came from. 

He almost jumped went he felt Chanyeol backhugging him, "I don't ever want to lose you." 

Baekhyun smiled, placing the box down and turning around his ex-husband-soon-to-be-husband-again. Locking his arms around Chanyeol's neck, he whispers, "You won't lose me." 

Chanyeol leaned forward, pressing his lips against Baekhyun's. Baekhyun smiled before pulling back, "Dinner?"

"Mmm." 

-

During dinner, Chanyeol couldn't stop staring at Baekhyun and Baekhyun, who noticed it, decided not to comment because, he won't lie, he loved the attention. 

"Yeol?"

"Hm?"

"When I was in America..."

There it goes. The sensitive topic about America all over again. Chanyeol sighed, "What about America, babe?" 

"Did.. Did you really mean what you tweeted? About those jealousy, missing, empty feeling?" 

Chanyeol stared deeply into his eyes and didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes." 

"R-really?" 

Chanyeol chuckled, "Yes baby." 

"Wh-when did you realize?" 

"Realize what?"

Baekhyun placed down his fork before taking a deep breath, "Realize that... that you love me?" 

Chanyeol was quiet for a while before he spoke, "Actually I love you from the start, Baekhyun. I just.. I was scared you'll laugh at me." 

Baekhyun lined lips twitched upwards into a small laugh and Chanyeol pointed at him, "See? Just like I said so." 

The elder smiled before standing up and pressing his lips against Chanyeol's. Chanyeol smiled and kissed back, the food between them growing cold. 

"I love you." Chanyeol muttered.

"I love you." Baekhyun's reply. 

-

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up to an empty bed. He looked around, searching for Chanyeol when he saw sticky notes sticking to the bed post. 

'We ran out of milk so I'm gonna go to the grocery store to get some. Making special breakfast for my baby today!' 

Baekhyun chuckled before falling back on the bed. He closed his eyes, remembering that the wedding day, his second wedding with his beloved one was in three days and they agreed to make it a small event where only family and friends are invited.

A sudden knock on the door got Baekhyun running, hoping it would be Chanyeol. He opened the door, only to face the person he really doesn't want to meet.

Wufan. 

"I thought you're in p-prison?" 

Wufan chuckled, "You really want me there, don't you?"

Baekhyun coldly replied, "Yeah, sure."

Wufan looked down nervously, "I'm here actually to-"

"To what?" Baekhyun cut him. 

"He wants to apologize." A familiar voice joins in and Baekhyun realizes it as Zitao's.

"W-what?" Baekhyun stutters, "Zitao, what do you mean?" 

Zitao gazed lovingly towards Wufan and Wufan did the same, "I realize I was stupid, Baekhyun. I shouldn't have followed Soojung's instructions, and dated her while the most beautiful creature of mine is right infront of my eyes." Wufan continued looking at Zitao.

Baekhyun gasped, "So you guys are..." 

Wufan smiled, "That's why I want to apologize. Soojung's been sent back to America with her family for her behaviour and I really want to apologize for what happened that day. I shouldn't- I shouldn't have touched you." 

Zitao frowned at the statement causing Baekhyun to chuckle, "Wufan, past is past. I know what Soojung did that made you like that."

The eldest placed his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder, "Will you forg---"

"Hands off." A deep voice muttered and Wufan turned his gaze towards Chanyeol who gave Wufan and glare. 

"Chanyeollie~" Baekhyun smiled before walking over towards him, Chanyeol possesively pulling Baekhyun towards him. 

"What do you want Wufan?" Chanyeol hissed. 

Wufan chuckled, "Baek, explain to your husband?" 

"Boyfriend." Zitao muttered. 

Wufan  gasped, "Boyfriend? Aren't you guys married?" 

"We got divorce last night, getting married again in three days." Baekhyun explained. "Now what were you saying Wu?"

"What saying? Ohhh, yeah, will you forgive me Baek?" 

Chanyeol stared, "What is this?" 

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol down before whispering something into his ears, Chanyeol's face expression started to change before looking at Wufan, "So Soojung actually..."

"Yeah." 

Chanyeol stared at Wufan, "But you touched what's mine." 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol." 

"I will forgive you--"

"We." Baekhyun corrected. 

"But you don't know my conditions." Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun, "I'll just agree with it." Baekhyun replied causing Chanyeol to nod. 

"We will forgive you if you promise to keep your hands on Zitao only."

Zitao's eyes almost popped out Wufan chuckled, "That would be a swear and a promise. Don't worry. Hands on Zitao only for sure." 

Wufan noticed Zitao's crimson cheeks. 

"And by the way, you two are invited to our wedding on Saturday."

Zitao and Wufan nodded, "Sure, we'll be there." 

-

Chanyeol made Baekhyun some spaghetti for breakfast. Baekhyun had to admit it was his first time tasting Chanyeol's food and it was so damn delicious. After dishes were washed and sorts, the pair settled on the couch. 

Baekhyun was playing with Chanyeol's finger before looking up at the latter, "We're gonna get married for the second time in our life, Chanyeol-ah." 

"I know. And I'll take care of you."

"Forever?" 

"Forever." 

 

-

 

Days went by fast and it was already the day. Chanyeol was silently waiting at the altar as the guests settled down in their seats. It wasn't their first wedding but Chanyeol felt extremely nervous. 

When the pianist started to play the entrance song, Chanyeol shifted his glance towards the church entrance and saw Baekhyun, in white tuxedo and a bouquet of rosses.

All his nervousness drowned and it was replaced with this feeling he didn't know how to explain. All he wanted was Baekhyun to get to the altar fast, say I do and live a happy life with the love of his life.

His dreaming session was soon turning into reality when Baekhyun reached the altar and the couple faced front. 

An exchange of 'I do's'  and rings along with a kiss as a sign of marriage was done. 

It wasn't a plan but when Baekhyun tossed the bouquet, it ended up in Joonmyun's hands and Yixing happily scooped his boyfriend into his arm before screaming out loud, "I wanna marry you!" 

Their friends laughed when Joonmyun's cheeks turned red. 

The reception went well. Jongin and Yixing teamed up and danced a R&B song for the pair. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun sang a song for the new couple. Jongdae, was the clown of the group, decided to joke around on stage which resulted tons of laughter from the guess. Chanyeol then went up on stage, preparing his toast for Baekhyun.

"First of all, I would like to thank everyone who came today to support our wedding. You all may have known that Baekhyun and I married once but that was because of media and now we're getting married again, because of love."

Baekhyun smiled. 

"So I would like to make a toast to the worlds most beautiful creation thats ever been mine. To love till infinity and beyond." 

Everybody drank their drinks and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, Chanyeol staring back at Baekhyun, giving him a smile. 

Sooner, Yixing went to the dance floor and started dancing when Jongin went over to join him. Wufan leap in and joined in the dance, and later on, the dance floor was full with familes and friends. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat back with their fingers intertwined, "I love you." Chanyeol whispered. 

"What?" Baekhyun didn't hear him because of the loud music.

"I said, I love you." Chanyeol spoke louder.

"Whaaaaaat?" Baekhyun asked.

This time, Chanyeol screamed on top of his lungs, "I love you Baekhyun!" And at the same time, the music stopped and everyone heard what Chanyeol said before clapping and Baekhyun giggled, "I love you, Chanyeol." 

 

-

 

Chanyeol's parents had sold their old house and bought them a new one just nearby Baekhyun's parents house. Chanyeol's parent even bought a new house for themselves so all of them would live nearby.

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun bridal style into their new house, placing him back on the floor before closing and locking the door. Baekhyun looked around. The house was indeed bigger than the previous house. 

The taller held Baekhyun up against the wall, "I love you." 

Baekhyun, with instinct, wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist and his hands wrapped themselves around the taller's neck.

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun to their bedroom before placing him on the bed and hovering on top of him, kissing his lips as their finger intertwined. Baekhyun smiled before teasingly pushed Chanyeol away. 

"We should get a shower." He suggested and Chanyeol quickly undid Baekhyun's buttons before Baekhyun chuckled, "I do remember how to undress myself." 

Chanyeol smiled, "I just do it so much better." 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol take off his shirt before taking off Chanyeol's. The two entered the bathroom, and Chanyeol quickly lifted Baekhyun up against the door, kissing him deeply earning a moan from the latter.

 


 

SO NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. 

WHICH IS ALSO THE CHAPTER. SO BE READY ALRIGHT. 

HERE'S THE UPDATE. I'M SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME. 

 

sincerely, 

authornim.

 

follow me on twitter and instagram! > (click on the 'x') x x