Ch. 11

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Chanyeol fell on his knees. "You're too late, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo muttered and Chanyeol bursted into tears. It was his fault Baekhyun left. It was his fault for not realizing it earlier. It was his fault for everything bad that happened to Baekhyun. It was simply all his fault.

Jongin came out from the kitchen, holding up his phone for Kyungsoo before seeing a twitter update from Baekhyun. 

' @byunbaek92: Arrived in America! Hello new life :) pic.twitter.com/qsaHYBKPjhsj'

Handing the phone over to Chanyeol, the elder scanned his eyes over the photo on the phone before looking over at Kyungsoo.

"Please. Help me, Kyungsoo. Tell me on whatever's happening with Baekhyun. Always update me, Kyungsoo, please." 

"I will, Chanyeol-ah. But you should try contacting Baekhyun, ask him how he is or just, tell him you love him." 

"I've hurt him enough, Kyungsoo. What makes you think he'll ever forgive me?" Chanyeol muttered, face in between his hands. 

"Baekhyun was never angry, Chanyeol. He was just sad. And jealous. Are you even a husband if you're not jealous seeing your own husband with someone else in his arms other than himself?" 

Chanyeol sighed, "You're right. I should get going now. See you two soon." 

Kyungsoo left for his bedroom when Jongin called out to Chanyeol. "Hey, you know, I was somehow like you before." 

Chanyeol looked at him, "You were? How?" 

"You know... Arrogant. Selfish. Heartless. Cold." 

"What happened?" 

Jongin's lips formed into a smile before he shifted his gaze to a ring on his fourth finger, "Kyungsoo happened." Chanyeol realized how happy Jongin is. "How long have you two dated?" 

"4 years next Friday." 

Chanyeol was gawking. That's long. "How'd you realize your love towards Kyungsoo?" 

"Kyungsoo almost accepted a job abroad with his cousin. When Yunho, Kyungsoo's brother, told me that Kyungsoo was leaving, I knew my feelings for him completely and I know what I had to do. Going to the airport, Kyungsoo was almost at the check in counter when I ended up pulling him and confessing. He didn't go anyway in the end. He told me he loved me too and we just got together."

Jongin looked at Chanyeol. 

"The only difference between you and me now, Chanyeol, is I made it in time. And you didn't." 

Chanyeol knew what Jongin said was right. He was too late and Baekhyun's gone. 

When Chanyeol reached home, he sat in the living room, reminiscing about the moments they were together. How on their weddings day, was the day they both had their first kiss. How they slept together the other night. How Baekhyun always smiled every time he was happy about something. 

He went to Baekhyun's bedroom, curling up on Baekhyun's bed, crying himself to sleep while mumbling Baehyun's name. 

-

Weeks and days went by yet not a single day did Chanyeol not think of Baekhyun. It's been 2 years since Baekhyun left and Chanyeol was lifeless. He did check updates on Baekhyun's twitter but nothing seems interesting. 

Not until today. He pushed the laptop's screen up and logging into twitter, he quickly searched up Baekhyun's username and saw an update that made his day rainbow-ish. 

' @byunbaek92: missing my yeollie~ ㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/hjsuPLSKWnahcyu'

Chanyeol quickly updated his own with a simple, 

' @pk_chanyeol: @byunbaek92, i want you home...' 


 

Short and a little story of Kaisoo. Hahahahaha. Baekyeol on twitter now lmao. No those twitter accs are not real! Omfg I just used that for fun okay? 

Here's to chapter 11.

More subscribers maybe? More comments maybe? More upvotes maybe?

I'll update more if you do! 

See you soon because school is killing me. 

Good night readers. 

 

Sincerely,

authornim xx