Ch. 13

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

The reply came the day after. Baekhyun replied Chanyeol's tweet. 

' @byunbaek92: @pk_chanyeol why should i go back there if all you do is hurt me? '

Chanyeol felt a pang of guilt hits him hard. It's true. Baekhyun's hurt. And Chanyeol's the cause. The younger saw Baekhyun tweeting something that goes by 3 minutes ago so he knew the elder was online. He quickly replied to Baekhyun's question.

' @pk_chanyeol: @byunbaek92 because i'm stupid and slow and i need you. '

'to know that I love you,' he doesn't add. He decided to keep it to himself for another while yet his heart keeps screaming 'tell him Chanyeol!'. 

Chanyeol didn't really expact Baekhyun to reply quickly so he stood up and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. Thinking over and over again if he should or should not tell the truth that he loved the elder? Quickly washing off the soap off his body and hair, he dashed out, drying himself before slipping into a plain blue polo tee and black skinnies. 

He took his phone and jogged down the stairs to the kitchen to fetch himself some breakfast. After setting a plate of white rice with black pepper chicken and some seaweed soup, he begin to eat while his other hand was on his phone. Scrolling down his tlist, he saw Baekhyun retweeted one of his friend's tweets. A recent tweet. 

' @lulu90420: this two messing with my phone again. sigh pic.twitter.com/cewoicjbBHYWJidb

Chanyeol gritted his teeth. It's Baekhyun and that guy again. He lost his apetite and placed the food inside the microwave and the soup back in its pot. 

Baekhyun should remember that Chanyeol is still his husband and cheating is not legal. Tapping Kyungsoo's number over the screen, he placed the phone to his earshell and listen to the rings. Few seconds and Kyungsoo picked up the phone.

"God damn it, Chanyeol. Today's Saturday, it's barely 9am and you're awake." Kyungsoo groaned. Chanyeol must've woken him up.

"Well, I have some questions to ask..."

"Who's that?" Chanyeol heard a faint voice. Obviously Jongin's.

"Chanyeol.."

"Oh."

An awkward silent. Chanyeol broke it.

"So, Baekhyun updated a picture yesterday with another guy... Who's that?"

Silence and Jongin let out chuckles. Sounded something like the phone being snatched away, Jongin's voice was on.

"Stupid Park Chanyeol. That's Sehun. He's our bestfriend during middle school. Plus, he's engaged with some chinese guy name Luhan."

Chanyeol was shocked. Bestfriend...?

"Oh... Oh... Okay."

"Hey Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo's voice rang.

"Yeah?"

"We got Baekhyun's american number. I'll send it to you, okay?"

Chanyeol replied a quick 'okay' and hung up after goodbye. He waited, and waited and waited and waited and waited. Gosh, where's this ing Kyungsoo. (Calm down, Chanyeol. It's only been 3 minutes, geez.) Before he threw his phone to the ground, his phone beeped and he received a text from the person who was suppose to text him.

-

Chanyeol wrote down the number and  quickly his data roaming, just incase it has extra charges. Placing the phone against his ears, he listened to the music of Shinee's Replay before an unfamiliar voice came on the speaker, "Hello?"

"Uhm, is this Byun Baekhyun?" 

"I'm sorry, but Baekhyun went out to get some grocery. You sound korean though. Are you his friend? I'm Sehun." 

Sehun.....

"Oh. I'm Baekhyun's.... friend." 

"Oh, would you like to leave a message? 

"Just tell him.. I missed him." 

"Okay.. name?"

"Park Chanyeol." 

"Park Chanye-- Wait, what?" 

Chanyeol was puzzled. Did they know that Chanyeol was Baekhyun's husband? 

"The Park Chanyeol?"

"Uhm, yes?" 

"Oh gosh! Baekhyun's been talking a lot about you! You must be a special person then." 

Chanyeol could feel Sehun was smiling as he talked.

"He... did?" 

"Yes." 

-

On Baekhyun's side that night, he returned home with Luhan along with three bags of groceries. 

"Gosh, you two bought so much.." 

Luhan chuckled, "It's stocks for a month, baby." 

Baekhyun looked at the pair. How he wished Chanyeol was like that. Today was their second anniversary and Chanyeol wasn't there to be arrogant. His thoughts were quickly disturbed by Sehun, "Hey Baek. Chanyeol called this afternoon."

What? 

"Chan who?!"

"Chanyeol!!!" Sehun yelled. 

"Why?"

"He said he misses you." 

Baekhyun blinked a few times. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes." 

Minutes later, Sehun and Luhan had left for their bedroom while Baekhyun was sitting quietly in the living room. 

Just then, the phone rang and Baekhyun picked it up with shaking hands, "Hello?" 

Silence. 

"Helloo?" Baekhyun said again.

"Baekhyun-ah..." 

Baekhyun gasped. That voice. 


 

SO HAI. 

I'm going on semi-hiatus for 2 weeks.

I'm sorry but wait for me! I'll update maybe once or twice a week. After the two weeks are up, I can update everyday for you readers. 

If you realized something, in chapter 11, I said, '3 months' and now I changed it to '2 years' to make it longer so yeah.

I'm gonna do double update today maybe so please comment if in the next chapter, Baekhyun should come home or not.

Gained 24 subscribers. I love you readers! See you in a few.

 

sincerely, 

authornim!