Ch. 16

Falling In Love with Mr. Arrogant

Baekhyun woke up to a chest and memories flood back, that he actually had did it with Chanyeol last night and the body beside his is enough proof. His cheeks flushed pink as he remembered every move and how two of them became one for the first time. 

Chanyeol shifted, arms landing on Baekhyun's waist as the elder gasped. "Baek?" 

"Hmm?" 

The younger propped himself up on his shoulder. "How long have you been up?" 

"A while ago." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol leaned forward, kissing Baekhyun on the lips before pulling away and pulling the latter in for a hug. Baekhyun snuggled into Chanyeol's embrace. 

"We could be doing this 2 years ago.." Chanyeol mumbled into Baekhyun's hair. 

Baekhyun smiled. "Yeah." 

Going to work hand in hand, ("Why'd you hold my hand when we're going to work?" Baekhyun questioned. "Because I want to." Chanyeol smiled causing Baekhyun to sigh, "What if Sooj--" "You really want me to kiss you don't you?" Chanyeol cut him off and Baekhyun smiled, "Maybe...?". Chanyeol chuckled, "Later baby.") Minseok and Jongdae walked passed them and glancing on the fingers that intertwined with each other before giving Baekhyun that, 'oh my god' look.

As they were entering the lift, from afar Chanyeol could see Soojung heading to the lift and he tighten his grip on Baekhyun's fingers. "Chan-- what is all of this?!" She shrieked as she entered the lift. 

Baekhyun tried pulling his hand off Chanyeol's grip, but it was no use. Chanyeol was obviously stronger. 

"I'm going to work with my husband. What's your problem?" Chanyeol replied, coldly as possible. 

"Am I a toy?!" Soojung gritted her teeth, "I was never your boyfriend!" Chanyeol spat. 

Baekhyun felt as if he has to let go but he can't. "C-chanyeol..." He whimpered, eyes starting to water. "Baekkie.." 

Soojung snapped at the nickname, "This is disgusting. Both of you are disgusting, especially you!" She pointed out at Baekhyun. "Being his . Disgusting little ."

Within a minute, Chanyeol's free hand flew to Soojung's cheeks and the female held her cheeks to ease the pain, Baekhyun gasped. "Don't you dare, Soojung. Don't you ing dare him those hasty words of yours. Just keep them to yourself!"  

They arrived at the 5th floor and Chanyeol dragged his husband out of elevator leaving a screaming Soojung, "I'll get my property back!" 

Dragging Baekhyun all the way to his office and slamming the door shut. "Yeollie..." 

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in and embraced the smaller male. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his husband. "I'm sorry you had to hear those rough words, Baekkie.." 

Baekhyun clutched Chanyeol's shirt, "It's okay, Yeol. It's fine." and Chanyeol pulled away from the hug. He leaned forward, pressing a kiss on Baekhyun's lips as the elder placed his hands on Chanyeol's firm chest. 

Little did the pair know, Soojung was outside the room and she peeked and saw everything.


I'm gonna leave it here. 

Updating chapter 17 today. No worries. 

See you all soon.

More comment, subscribers and upvotes, faster update. 

 

authornim.