PARTNERS?!?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 Kyu-Hyun slammed his hand on my desk, I jumped. My eye's darted at him, what does he want from me?  I questioned myself. Haha, maybe he just wants to tease me like anyone else does. I sighed and stood up.

"Yes?" I waited for the rude comments I'd get, and leave.

"You're very amusing..." He smirked, and I shivered.

"YAH! Get away from Kyu-Hyunnie~ <3 or we'll kill you!" Hyuna? Why is she here?

"Why do you always get my guy, HUH! You little , going around every guy and acting all cute!" Her temple rose as Kyu-Hyun put his mouth to my ear and whispered.

"Who the is she? Hah, oh well, not my problem." His breath on my neck gave me goosebumps, and when he was about to leave, I grabbed him by his collar.

"OW! WTF!" I rolled my eye's.

"Here, you can have him, I don't even knw this guy, okay? So here." I let go of him and all of the worried/angry girls ran towards him.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 This little , My eyes twitched in fiery. You'll pay for this. All of these girls started to crowd around me. I smiled fakingly trying to escape without any arguements or fights. 

~Seo-Hyun Pov 

 I sprinted away from the angry mod of girls, I finally stopped by an unseen area and caught my breath. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around without any care.

"Ah!," It was Yong-Hwa. "Don't scare me like that!" 

"Sorry, I was just walking by and saw a group of girls chasing you. So I estimated where you'd stop and catch your breath. Hah, guess I thought correctly." He smiled, a gentle smile.

"I'm okay, so don't worried about me." I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall.

"Why were you running?" Yong-Hwa gave me a curious look.

"Oh, it's nothing, well, it ws mainly because of that Kyu-Hyun guy. That ..." I snarled.

"You should be careful with that guy, he has a hot temper and he's a player. He doesn't take girls seriously, it's family problems." Yong-Hwa stratched the back of his head and gave of a short laugh then a sigh.

"Wait, how do you know that he has family problems...?" I looked at Yong-Hwa.

"Since you're my friend I'lll tell you. Kyu-Hyun, we use to be best friends, until...his parents got seperated..."

Story Line of Kyu-Hyun's past.

   Kyu-Hyun fled to the bathroom where his mom was. Confidence rose each step he took towards her, today I'm 33 ins. I really grew up! The 3 year old finally arrived to the washroom where he caught his mother with another man, his tears flooded his eyes and ran down his cheeks. 

"Mommy...who's that man? Where's daddy?" He pouted and the other man looked in horror.

"You said you didn't have a kid!!!! What kind of lying woman are you!" The man ran out and fled to no where. The woman stared at Kyu-Hyun in fiery.

"You, YOU DID THIS TO ME!" She slapped him in the face, creating a red mark. 

"Mo-mommy?" His innocent eyes made his mother regret anything to do with this child and ran out the door. His mother...was gone.

"Son, where is your mother?" His dad's worried expression scared him.

"Daddy!" He ran towards his father and cried. His dad patted his back and calmed him down.

"Mommy, was with a man...mommy...she left us..." His dad frowned, but he wasn't mad. He slowly patted his childs back, but slowly after that man started to sob.

"Mommy is gone, she can't come back can she?" The kid asked as he struggled on his words.

"Just promise me not to have a woman like that...I don't want you to get hurt." I clueless boy nodded, and without any doubt, they young boy ran to his room and took down all the pictures that lay memories of his mother. 

 A few years later, Kyu-Hyun had forgotten most of his past memories of his mom, but leaving these words with him:

Don't trust woman

 He carried on his life facing/noticing all these woman, which reminded him of his mother he had lost.

Ending

"Yeah...that's his past..." Yong-Hwa naturally said, without any sorrow or pity for him.

"Uhhh...you said you were friends with him...didn't you?" I asked out of the blue and by that second Yong-Hwa turned to me.

"Forget that!" He replied so fast I jumped.

"Okay, calm down...and don't worry, I'm fine. I can handle myself!" I busted out my 'muscles' and laughed it off.

 Next period came and I was still off a bit. I shouldn't have said that...after I got caught getting beaten by Yong-Hwa's ex...I can't handle myself...and I know that...but atleast Yong-Hwa won't worry as much for me.

 I smiled as I looked up to the clouds floating in the sky like eveything was okay. I wish I could be the clouds...the thought lead me to a drift of relaxation.

SLAM!

  My daydream snapped and replaced it with Kyu-Hyun's face. I gulped. His hands gripped the side of my textbook and threw it off my desk. People started laughing. Hah..great... 

"Yes? What do you want?" I saw the smirk that grew apon his face.

"What do I want? Hah, your gonna get your beat. Payback baby." He turned around and went back to his seat.

 The teacher came in with bloodshot eyes holding a clip board that had our names on it. I squinted my eyes to see better. Trip...field...trip...FIELD TRIP!!! PARTNERS!! Great..."

"Class I want you to have a trip, this is your assignment to actually get to bond with one another. You guys will go camping, and discover plants and different kinds of animals, an asignment for the discovery of nature. You guys will hae to share a camping tent with eachother. And apperrently I have 2 students who need to share a tent with different genders...it's because there were extra's and you two were the extras..." My eyes fell heavy and felt like sleeping.

"Kyu-Hyun...and..." All the girls screamed hoping for a room share with him.

"SEO-HYUN!" My eyes shot up and then at Kyu-Hyun

"WHAT!?!"

 


 

A/N: Yeah...it took a few days to finish this, 'cuz of my hw and all my events I had to go through...anyways, enjoy! ^^