Who?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I clench my fist , and gritted my teeth. JEALOUS!?!  And I thought he knew me well enough to atleast not misunderstand the situation. Maybe this is another reason why we can't be together... 

"Do you think I'm the type to lock someone up!?! Don't you know me enough that I don't do that stuff." I reasoned. He looked away from me and wrapped his arm around Jessica, which made my chest tighten. 

"Maybe, I don't know you," He walked past me without looking back. I held back tears, I need to find who it is, and prove it to him! I walked the other direction.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I needed some time away from Seo-Hyun. She needs to stay with Yong-Hwa, she can only make him happy. I wanted to punch someone, I know you didn't do it Seo-Hyun, I didn't want to hurt you, but please, stay away from me. I let go of Jessica and she turned her head slowley to meet my gaze on her.

  I put a smirk on, "Stop checking me out," She looked at me then laughed a bit.

"Don't worry, I bet you're use to this. Especially looking at the girls over there," She pointed at the end of the hallway, Damn, I shouldn't have walked in here. I looked around and noticed I was trapped...in the middle of the hallway, both groups of girls were coming from each end. 

  Luckily there was a door nearby, so I sprinted my fastest before anyone could get in. The girls were fierce and felt like an inch away from crashing into me, I had to dodge each of the girls hands before they could catch me. It felt like miles away, but once I finally got to the knob...it was locked.

  I looked behind me in panic, the girls were behind me by far, but I bet it wouldn't be for long. I started pounding on the door.

"Open up!" On one try the door clicked open and I ran in without paying any attention who was in there, and suprisingly it was...Yong-Hwa.

"Kyu-Hyun?" By the sound of his voice, I was already about to open the door and escape from this room.

"Stop, you don't want any of your fan girls running in here do you?" He reasoned. 

"I rather not bother you and leave." I turned around facing his poker expression.

"Would you? Just like Seo-Hyun did." I saw for a split second his mouth became a frown.

"What happened to Seo-Hyun?" If this dare hurts Seo-Hyun I'm not going to forgive him. 

"Why do you care, I know for certain you don't care about the other people's feelings, you just go sleep with their girlfriends," I knew he was refering to the time I slept with his girlfriend. He dares go back into the past? He gave off a dark aura. His eyes stared down at me, making me hesitate for a second.

"Yong-Hwa," I paused, should I tell him the truth? Nah, I'll just mess with him, since he did something to Seo-Hyun, why not give him the revenge she should give him.

"I did know her feelings," I smirked, "Yet, I still slept with her, and you know what, her feelings were towards me." I gave my evil grin and stared into his dark brown eyes.

"You !" He stood up and pounced one me trying to punch my face, but I dodged just in time.

  I could see the anger rise in his voice, and I laughed catching the fist he tried to hit me with. I shoved his fist to the side and kicked him hard on the chest. He's gotten weaker last time we fought. He moaned and lifted himself from he ground, but before he could, I kicked him back down.

"You're not much of a fighter, gotten weak because of the woman I slept with? This is why you shouldn't trust woman... Now stay down before I actually break something." I said with no emotion in my voice, I'm really good at this, I should be an actor.

"No, I shouldn't have trusted you! If you were my friend, you would've said no and tell me," He snarled at me, what, how can I when I was drunk and couldn't do anything properly.

"But, you gotta atleast admit she was kinda hot, who would miss a chance with that little ." I chuckled, which made him boil in anger.

"What have I ever done to you?" The words struck me, He hasn't done anything, I felt guilty as my foot was placed on his chest.

"Nothing, but you knew I liked to play with girls, it was your own fault you didn't keep her under control." I smirked and lifted my foot and placed it on the ground, then bagan to walk away.

  Yong-Hwa was on the ground as I walked away, I don't know what you did to Seo-Hyun, but you're going to pay. I clenched my fist, and stopped when Yong-Hwa suddenly spoke, Does he really want to be hit again?

"Seo-Hyun broke up with me, if you were wondering, so don't hold a grudge." His voice was so close to me, wasn't he just on the ground? And Seo-Hyun broke up with him, YES!

  I turned around to meet a fist to the face, but I dodged it just a hair away. I looked at the person that almost hit me, Yong-Hwa? I saw his smirk in the dim light, he's gotten fast

  I remembered in the past I would always pester him and that he couldn't protect himself. I was always there for him when he was bullied, I guess he's been working out. He swung left and I dodged it, then right, and shockingly he managed to hit me. I was taken aback by suprise.

"You've been working out?" I said and wiped the blood from the little cut I recieved.

"Heh, yeah to keep jerks like you in line,"  I swung left and he blocked it, but I came with a swing to his stomache and got a little gag out of it.

"Guess you need to learn more, before being cocky about keeping me in line buddy." Right when I let go of my fist from his stomache, I was flipped over.

"What did you say? All I could focus on was putting you in line, and look at that, when I did pay attention to you, you're already on the ground." Cocky  I was about to get up when he spoke.

"Do you want to know who lock Jessica up? You know you want to know, especially because that person made Jessica slap Seo-Hyun." I looked up into his dark expression.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Me." He smirked.


 

A/N: PLOT TWIST! Lol, wonder what happens next... well have fun reading! I'm going to Toronto on the weekends, so I planned to update early ^^ BAI!