Bye Yong-Hwa

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  Those were the words I wanted to hear the most, but still... Those were also the words that lead to the destruction of me and Yong-Hwa's friendship. I slowly untangled myself from Seo-Hyun's grasp. 

"Look here. I'm very thankful of what you have done to the song, but what you have done to your feelings towards, I cannot accept...Please, don't make me hurt Yong-Hwa again...I want yo-" I was instantly stopped by a slap across my cheek.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear you anymore. It's not like I want to hurt him too...But, my feelings toward you, they're just too much for me to bare, especially when I see you with that girl, Hyuna..." I could see the pain in her eyes, as I rejected her.

"Please, It's not like I want to hurt you-" She stopped me from explaining myself with a finger on my lips.

"No, don't apologize. It's my fault I feel this way...I'll try my best to stay far away from you. Just pick a random girl and tell her he's the one that helped you with the song, I'll be okay with that." She looked into my eyes while tears rolled down her eyes. She smiled like this was nothing.

  My heart was torn, is this really the end...Will she really try to stay away from me...? I wanted to tell her I love her too, but the words wouldn't come out, instead I nodded and left. 

I'm sorry Seo-Hyun....

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  Just when I fell in love, I get rejected... Serves me right for betraying Yong-Hwa like that... I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red from crying.

"Oh gosh, what are the people going to think of me." I rinsed my face and saw the redness fading, I ripped a paper towel from the dispencer, but just when I do, the door slowly begins to open. I ran to the closet stall to hide.

"Did you hear, Seo-Hyun was the one who sang. I bet she just wanted attention." One girl said, with disgust in her voice. 

"But she was a good singer." The second girl hesitated.

"Shut up! I could've sang better then her, if I actually tried." The first girl spoke again, but with confidence. I snarled at her quietly.

"Sorry, Hyuna." HYUNA?! Anger swelled up in my chest.

"Wait, didn't Kyu-Hyun come out of the girls bathroom? Why would he do that? And he was quite mad too, he wouldn't talk to me." Kyu-Hyun was mad? I thought he'd be glad if I stayed far away from him.

  When they were finished applying makeup to their face, they left the bathroom. I waited a few minutes before leaving. 

  After escaping the bathroom, I saw a everyone crowding around a bulletin board, I heard sighs and moans. Is it something bad? I ran over and only had a short glimpse. 'Tomorrow you'll be presenting your song in the gym stage with the designed dressed you made, along with your partner.'

  So that was why they made us do all of that. I also heard one of the girls say it was getting marked and was worth most of our grade. Just when I promised Kyu-Hyun I would stay far away from him.

  I took out my phone and texted Kyu-Hyun:

Seo-Hyun~Did you hear the news about the preformance?

Kyu-Hyun~Don't worry, I'll do it alone, and say that you did the designing so we both get marks.

  I didn't like the idea of that. But I agreed to it anyways. But I also want to sing beside Kyu-Hyun, especially because it's a duet. 

Seo-Hyun~But it's a duet...How are you going to preform?

Kyu-Hyun~Hey, you even suggested to use another girl. Don't worry.

  But I want to preform with you...But I had to resist.

  I felt an arm over my shoulder. Yong-Hwa...How can you face me after I said all that...Yong-Hwa kissed me on my forehead and spoke with a soft voice.

"Hey, my Seo-Hyunnie <3 Meet my friend she's also a fan of mine, Park Shin Hye." I looked to the girl on his left. She was pretty, well I bet prettier then me.

"Hi Seo-Hyun! I heard a lot about you, he usually brags about a great girlfriend you are." I smiled, but was she the one to fill in my spot. Me and Yong-Hwa don't talk as much as we did before, so was she the one that would comfort him?

"I'm glad to meet you." I said.

  The more I talked with Shin-Hye, she didn't seem so bad. She was a happy, bright girl. Looking at how I see those two get together, it reminded me of how me and Yong-Hwa were, before we had some complications. I could also tell Shin-Hye already loved Yong-Hwa, how she compliments him and how he compliments her, as if I was never there. It hurt. But it was better this way, looking at someone like me who is his girlfriend and is suppost to be comforting him, atleast he has someone by his side that looks as if she can fill in for me.

"Can I talk to Yong-Hwa privatly?" I pleaded. And she nodded. After she left, we started the conversation.

"Yong-Hwa...You seem really close to her." I said not looking into his eyes.

"Well, since you were the one always around Kyu-Hyun, I needed comfort too you know. And Shin-Hye was there for me, like you were in the past." I could see a smile fading like he knew what was going to happen.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you anymore...but I think Shin-Hye is meant for you. I think she would be more comited into the relationship then me." I had tears rolling down my face once again. But it was for Yong-Hwa's happiness, I didn't deserve to be by Yong-Hwa's side, after betraying him like that.

"How can you say that! Is it because of Kyu-Hyun!?! I loved you so much, I would've given my life for you! Seeing you everyday with that guy makes me so mad, and now only once you see me with this girl you want to break up!?! Well-" I wipped the tears away from Yong-Hwa's eyes and kissed his forehead softly.

"I'm doing it for your happiness. I can't make you happy anymore, look even you're crying. She has been filling in my spot, and haven't you noticed she loves you too? It was just like me, except I had to wait for years for you to finally realise, and I'm helping you out, realise your feelings for her. I don't deserve to be beside you." My eyes was burning from holding back so many tears.

"Seo-Hyun, you know I love you, and I will always love you." The words stung making me wimper, I shook my head violently.

"No, no, no. Please realise, please." He hugged me, his last hug. And kissed me. Our last kiss.

Bye Yong-Hwa...


A/N: I hope Yong-Hwa realises his feelings. Well wait and see for the next chapter. Bai <3