You'll taste your own medicine, Kyu-Hyun.

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Heechul Pov

  Kyu-Hyun, -the step brother I despise- the one that is known to capture girls hearts; I myself am one to capture girls hearts, but not like what he does, the cold hearted guy that makes every girl cry, it makes my blood boil. 

  It wasn't a suprise when I came running after Kyu-Hyun and his girlfriend, to find her crying. But for some reason, this time the girl that was crying made me want to help her, it wasn't something that was forceful just to make Kyu-Hyun feel bad.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her as she was on the verge of crying.

"Huh? Oh, yeah... It's just kind of hurtful how he can be so cold even to his loved ones..." She said with a smile planted on her face even though her eyes told me that she was hurt deep down.

"Look, as a brother of Kyu-Hyun I'll say this; Kyu-Hyun isn't a bad guy, he just has a bad past. Try to understand how he feels, and please, for my brother's sake, atleast be the one to not leave his side like the other girls did, even when he hurts you. He doesn't mean to loose you," I said calmly, gently placing her hair out of her face.

"But as a rival of his, I'll say this: No matter what, I will be the obstacle, I will be the one preventing this love. You know I'm quite a charming guy, all of those girls go crazy for me," I said, still wondering why I said anything as a brother to him in the first place. Her face turned red as a cherry and I had a rush of satisfaction flood through me.

  Seo-Hyun was quiet for the walk back to my house, all she would do was look to the side, lost in thought; But the sight of her already made me happy for some reason, it's not like I'm falling in love... It's just like looking at something so delicate and beautiful. Like a flower.

"Heechul?" Seo-Hyun questioned, her voice was soft and gentle, calling my name.

"Yeah?" I said, looking only in her eyes, Why do I feel like I just want to kiss her... she is my brother's girlfriend, so I should just back away...but I just can't...

"We're here..." Seo-Hyun confirmed. Staring back into my eyes but only with question.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  The brown eyes that ly in front of me only give me the memory of another pair of eyes... Kyu-Hyun... 

"We're here..." I said with a monotoned voice, staring back into the kind eyes. For some reason I have a feeling he was staring at me for a long time... Why does he look at me the way Kyu-Hyun looks at me? Even thought we just met.

~Heechul Pov

  I stood there, still questioning why I had such feelings then opened the door to my house. Once I was in I once again noticed the clean scent that the house was filled with -everyday our maids would clean the house spotless, making the house smell like bloomed flowers-  a nice fragrence. 

  After she entered the house, I closed the door shut. It's quiet, as usual. Hopefully Seo-Hyun doesn't get weird thoughts... My eyes slowly drifted from her avoiding eyes to her... - WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!? Heat rose to my face in a flash.

"Seo-Hyun... I-I am going to take a shower for a bit, sorry, it's just that I'm all sweaty from chasing you and Kyu-Hyun..." I excused myself. My heart was racing, unlike what usually happens to me around other girls. Why is my heart beating so fast? OMG AM I HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!! TTT!!!!  

  My breathing got faster and I was in a stage of panic, omg omg omg omg, I'M DYING!!! Take deep breath, slowly.... NO I CAN'T I'M GONNA DIEEEEI'll just ask a maid about this...

"MAID LUCY!!! I'M DYING!!!" I yelled, and after a few second or so, a woman in her late twenties wearing a maid outfit and was breathing hard.

"What! What!" Lucy said in concern. I explained what just happened to me and she just looked and laugh. I noticed in her hands, she had a first aid kit, but then dropped it and put a hand on my shoulder.

"The fast heart beating is a way of affection for others. Kukuku~ I see you have just gotten excited over the lady, Seo-Hyun over there. Master Heechul, you know it's bad to like your brothers girlfriend..." Lucy said, her breathing still heavy as before. 

"I wonder why you haven't experience that feeling before... Aren't you usually dating a girl, do you not affection for them at all?" Lucy questioned as she nealt beside me.

"I don't... Usually it's out of pity or it's for another's happiness. Seeing people happy makes me happy, not like my annoying brother that is always breaking a girls heart after another. I don't care about what happened in the past, there is no reason to live in the past that's why we face the realiity right now, and if he's going to be a about it to our father about the past, I'll him about it." I argued; my hands formed into a fist and the maid just sat and stared, but after a while she gave a soft smile.

"I don't think he is capable of putting those feelings under control right now since it is such a bad history that has never been cured or helped upon. So don't blame Master Kyu-Hyun. He has no control over his parents relationship and that's why he needs someone to help him and be with him, so please don't end up using Seo-Hyun for your own desires and revenge. She is the only one that can get close to him to help him with that." Lucy pleaded, and bowed to leave.

"Use Seo-Hyun for my own desires and revenge?" I whispered to myself and chuckled. I'm not a Kyu-Hyun, I'm not that low. But... if I'm up against Kyu-Hyun does that mean I'll have to use his technique against him? Hah, get ready to taste your own medicine Kyu-hyun.

  I slowly stood up from my sloutching position and fled to the bathroom to take a shower.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I sat on Heechul's bed, waiting for him to finish his shower. I looked around, scanning the room of the guy who helped me escape from Kyu-Hyun's bad side.

  Photo's... There were frames of him as a kid next the bed on the counter, he lookes so cute >~< His features looked very different from his mother, then in one frame it was him standing beside a man, very much like him but older and someone who looked as if he was once hansome but the looks slowley faded as time did so too.

  His father... And beside the photo with his dad was a frame that was lying faced down, I slowly lifted it to reveal  broken glass, all the edges were scratched and rough. I traces the cracks with my fingers and it lead me to 3 smiling faces, Heechul, his mom, and his dad. His family, his real family. I should be lucky that I have a good family. 

  The knob slowly turned and I put the frame faced down on the counter, just like it has been. Heechul stood there, hair soaked, shirtless, and wet.

My face turned red from the revealing body that appeared before me. I couldn't believe my eyes, how can a guy be so good looking? My heart was beating fast, I can't do this, I'll betray another loved one... just like what happened with Yong-Hwa... I can't loose another guy.

~Heechul Pov

  You'll taste your own medicine Kyu-Hyun, you definetly will...


A/N: I wonder what Heechul's past will be like to despise Kyu-Hyun that much, haha I just made him into such a hypocrite with the sentence of him saying that he should'nt live in the past and carry on in the present XD Oh well I still love all my fictional characters ^^ Anyways, have fun reading and stay tuned for my updates ^^ Love you guys <3 Baiiiii <3