I'm Depending on you, Fate.

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Heechul Pov

  Day's after the death of the girl I was interested in, I tried to convince myself that Kyu-Hyun didn't mean that (breaking up with her.) I finally found out his hard past, so I tried to understand, but the thought that he is so rude to girls just to take out his anger for his mother is unreasonable. Now it concludes to this.

   I don't hate him, or so I thought, but finally I see a girl that he feels happy about and now he is making her cry... Maybe that's the reason why I've taken an interest in her... for the first time I actually see that he treasures this girl and I want to know what's so special about her.

  Should I actually make him taste his own medicine? This girl is someone he loves and if he loves this girl it would create less conflict since the girls that like him will know he loves someone else and move on, so he doesn't have to reject them anymore without reason. I thought to myself.

"What does Kyu-Hyun like you so much? What makes you so special?" I questioned at her dazzling beauty, maybe it's because she's beautiful... But there are so many other gorgeous girls that he can get, so I don't think beauty made him fall for her... 

"Well, we do make a good duet together, if only you were there you'd know. Him and I... Our love story just starts out with 2 guys and 1 girl. Those 2 guys were Yong-Hwa and Kyu-Hyun, and that girl is me of course. It started at a camp, we were assigned tent partners and coincidentally I was paired up with Kyu-Hyun... Don't think anything dirty okay?" She paused, and I kept my dirty thoughts to myself.  So this was a love triangle?

"Well Yong-Hwa was one of my best friends I fell in love with -I'm just summarizing this the best I can, so I'm not putting every little detail okay?- anyways, I guess I kind of had feelings for Kyu-Hyun afterwards, and he ended up feeling the same way, so after the feeling of loss that Yong-Hwa felt... I guess he wasn't paying attention and got into a car crash and forgot all about Kyu-Hyun and I... Yong-Hwa..." Seo-Hyun said with a sad look at the end. But I couldn't understand that well, so she repeated it,  but it was very much filled with detail.

"Yeah... and it's also why I feel guilty now for you and I to be in thiss room alone... Leaving Yong-Hwa crushed my heart now if I leave Kyu-Hyun... I won't know what to do," She startd to tear up, but I comforted her with a smile and said:

"Well if you actually fall for me, you should just stick to me, because people say that if you were in love with 2 people, choose the second one; If you really loved the first, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second," I said with great reason.

"That's true, but Kyu-Hyun needs me, without me, Kyu-Hyun would be a mess... I hope so, because if he wasn't then that means that he doesn't really love me... Anyways I'm thankful for your suggestion, luckily I haven't fallen in love with you... (If I did then the first part of this fanfiction would've been pointless.) I'm greatful for your kindness, I really am, but since in the love triangle before, I feel in love with the second and chose him over the first. I have to go to kyu-Hyun and keep this relationship up. Thank you," She looked at me with a great happy smile and bowed then left the room.

"What a strange girl... should I really take my revenge on him with this girl...?" I questioned myself if it was really worth it.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I fled out of Heechul's room. That was close I thought I was going to get or something... I put on a faint smile and thought of what Heechul suggested to me... if you really loved the first, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second... I love Kyu-Hyun... I fell in love with him.. I chose him over my first love... People say that your first love doesn't last most of the times, in this situation it's true... But hopefully that doesn't refer to my second love.

  I ran over to the front door to leave the house, as I turned the knob to search of Kyu-Hyun and tell him I love him, I bumped right into a solid object.

"Owieee," I rubbed my head.

"Seo-Hyun... are you okay? Look-" Kyu-Hyun's voice rang from right above me, happiness flooded my body. 

"KYU-HYUN~" I shouted and ran into his arms, I felt him squeeze tight against my back and tears filled my eyes.

"I love you Kyu-Hyun, I won't ever leave you," I hugged him back, and we kissed, I won't leave you, I love you too much to leave you, no guy will ever make me forget you, no guy.

~Heechul Pov

  I guess first love doesn't last huh? Just when I thought I loved her... It doesn't last at all, oh well a better journey awaits for my love life. Someone that will only love me. There really isn't a need for revenge after all... What revenge is needed if it's a girl I wouldn't be able to get anyways...

  I stood out the doors, on the stairs looking at the couple hugging, My plan definetly back fired, I laughed at my own failure.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I never actually planned to leave So-Hyun, she's too precious to me. Even thought I went throught a lot, she's the only one to be able to erase all of the bad memories and make better memories.  

~ Seo-Hyun

  Kyu-Hyun please don't leave my side, we've gone through too much to conclude an end to this relationship. I already promised, and if you ever break your promise... You'd regret it all.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  Don't worry Seo-Hyun, if you're keeping your promise, my promise will never break.

This is an end to our relationship on fanfiction, but don't worry our love will definetly continue and last. 

But even if we do end up splitting, fate will definetly bring us back together.

I'm depending on you, fate.


~Kyu-Hyun: Haha, my first love actually worked out, errrrssss

~Seo-Hyun: You don't need to brag Kyu-Hyun. =.=

 ~Heechul: You know Seo-Hyun, she was nice enought to actually fall in love with you, you're such a man. 

~Seo-Hyun: Haha, that isn't true... Well you were quite a ...

~Kyu-Hyun: You know we can always end this relationship and make my first love never lasting.

~Heechul: I wouldn't mind. Then I'm gonna have Seo-Hyun all to myself ;)

~Seo-Hyun: Yup, and you'd regret it all Kyu-Hyun.

~Kyu-Hyun: Shut up, I definetly won't let him have you. You're mine Seo-Hyun!

~Heechul: Whatever...

~Seo-Hyun: I love you, Kyu-Hyun.~<3

~Kyu-Hyun: I love you too, Seo-Hyun. ~<3

~Heechul: *Gags* Gross. :P


A/N: I hate saying good-bye to my fanfictions... Oh well this is complete! Yay! Time to start another story, yee~ I didn't know when to end it so I decide its time to move on now... Sowey to the readers that didn't want t to end just yet. I truly am sorry, I myself didn't want it to end. It's just I felt like I need to move on now, Okiee Baiii~ Love you all ~<3 That you for reading :) Oh and Also I might right an afterstory like after the graduate and head to University or  after they get married. Idk it's a maybe right now. Just stay tuned ^^ I'm going to label the story complete anyways so, we'll see. Baiii~<3 Thanks for the support ~~~