A Year Later

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~A Year Later

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  It's been a year since the incident... Yong-Hwa has been happy living a new life, me and Kyu-Hyun have been dating happily...but is this really the end of our love story? Not yet that is.

  I walk down the hall just picturing a day where me and Kyu-Hyun get married, have kids and get a house, settling our lives down. Looking back into the past, remembering the first day me and Kyu-Hyun met, made me crack a smile.

  It's the last year of high school for me, better make it the best. I continue down to my class, finally back into the school, not the camp site we've been staying in for so long. I entered the classroom, it was empty, until my eyes skimmed towards the back seat, noticing someone sitting there. KYU-HYUN! I smiled and ran over to him.

  Kyu-Hyun now has a habit of coming to class early, since, it's mostly the only time we get alone time, because he's always surrounded by girls or in hiding from girls. It's something our relationship we have to put up...

"Boo!" I jumped behind him, slapping both of my hands on his shoulder. He got a bit skinnier...and his hair...grew longer...wait.. this isn't Kyu-Hyun! I took a step back, waiting for what will happen next.

  I noticed him taking out his ear buds and slowley turning towards me.

"Ouch, do you do that to everyone?" He looked up, and I was hesitant of his appearance, he was good looking in a cute-ish, and y-ish way... My face turned red and I quickly looked away. 

"N-no....I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else..." I turned to walk to my seat... Never seen him before... I tok out all my books and stcked them on my desk, waiting for my heart to stop racing. I shouldn't do this, Kyu-Hyun is my boyfriend...I can't think of any other guy.

"I'm Heechul by the way," I looked back, my heart slowley raced once again...

"U-uh... I'm Seo-Hyun..." I avoided making eye contact.

"Seo-Hyun...Seo-Hyun... Your Kyu-Hyun's girlfriend, I knew your name rang a bell! Well since your Kyu-Hyun girlfriend I minus well get to know you better." He smirked, which made shivers climb up my spine.

"You know Kyu-Hyun...?" I tilted my head for a response.

"Yeah... we're... friends..." He looked into my eyes searching for whatever he wanted to find. I averted my eyes from him once again.

"O-ok..." I turned back to my books scrambled on my desk, just then someone entered the room.

"Seo-Hyun," He paused , ad huffed for some air. " Sorry, I'm late, teacher made us do extra 5 laps around the whole gym because of this one douchebag," The jogged beside me, and I stood up to hug him.

"It's okay, as long as you're here right now." I kissed his lips, just liked I've done a million times before. My lips were firm on his, but I broke away to speak.

"Oh yeah, why haven't you introduced me to your friend over there...?" I looked over, noticing his ear buds on and his hair covering his eyes as he read through his work.

"He seemed... nice," I look back at Kyu-Hyun and his eyes were staring at the ground.

"Oh... Him? Yeah, he's nothing you should know of." Kyu-Hyun just walked past me, taking a seat beside mine.

  I didn't question his action and did the same. 

  The teacher walked in, with a cup of coffee in his hand, he turned to look at us, with his crooked smile and bloodshot eyes. He scratched his unshaved beard and began to talk.

"Hello Seo-Hyun, Kyu-Hyun and Heechul," He paused taking in a moment to clear his voice, " You early birds are even earlier then me, you over achievers." I smiled at the compliment.

  The bell rang and people were flooding through the doors, four or five girls argured about who would sit next to Kyu-Hyun and who wouldn't, then a group of boys came in fighting who was sitting next to the group of girls. 

  Once everyone settled in there seats, the teacher told them to quite down. Then ushered at the back for someone to come forth.

"Heechul, come to the front to introduce yourself. This is the new student we have, please be kind to him." The teacher spoke in a very low manner, while Heechul walked up to the front of the classroom.

"Hi everyone, I'm Heechul," He gave a charismatic smile at the girls who squealed and fanned themselves, or winked back at him.

"I love writing poems and songs just for those beautiful girls," His eyes travelled to mine and gave a wink, I blushed and looked away, Stop, feeling this way Seo-Hyun...

"Bull." Kyu-Hyun mumbled under his breath, looking at Heechul back to me.

"Jealous?" I smiled and leaned in to look at Kyu-Hyun's face better.

"Whatever." His cheeks puffed up in an Aegyo way, so I couldn't resist to kss him once again.

  After the period ended which felt so long, because history, wasn't my favourite subject; we went to the food court to eat. Kyu-Hyun was behind me, looking out for anyother guy that would hit on my, and I just giggled.

"Please Kyu-Hyun, you don't have to do this, I'm fine on my own." I raised my eyebrow.

"I want you to myself..." He stared innocently into my eyes.

"I want you too, but looky here. The girls..." I smiled with sad eyes. 

"Wait, Seo-Hyun before I get trampled, I want to tell you that I love you and would also want you to meet my family! I'll call you," He shouted at me crowded by girls that fawned over him. 

"Okay," I broke into a happier smile then took a seat .

  Can't wait to meet his family!