Interesting...

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  Once I arrived home after the a long day of school, I planted my face on the fluffy pillow, my body layed, relaxing every part of my muscles, joints; except for my brain. My brain kept on processing the great feelings of what will happen when I meet Kyu-Hyun's family; but another half of me was nervous as heck. I tossed and my bed, then suddenly got up.

  I opened my closet to find an appropriate dress for tomorrow, I saw a few dresses I've worn before, gosh, I really should get a new one. I once again layed on my bed, and sighed, too lazy to go outside and get a new dress.

"SEO-BABYYY~ Look what mommy got for you!" My mom busted through my door, and I scrambled to my feet, thinking it was someone else... If dad saw me like this, he'll force me to go do the dishes or something.

"Well, I heard you're going to meet Kyu-Hyun's family, I I've prepared something beautiful for you!" Her cheeks were rosey and warm, smiling like there was no tomorrow. Wait...? How does she know...?

"Mom... Where's you hear that from...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Kyu-Hyun's mother told me all about it, psst, I was her best friend in high school. Also dad was his dad's friend too! We were the popular one's in highschool, I'd get all the guys along with his mother, dad was the dreamy one that got all the girls just like his father. Oh, but my eyes were only on dad; he was the dreamy teenage boy who had those-" She was in an awe until I stopped her.

"Mom, please. Don't weird me out like I am already... But... What did you get me...?" I questioned eagered to find out what she got for me.

  My hand slipped in a plastic white bag, slowley pulling it out, then I saw a glimpse of it, a pink silky looking dress. Once she finally pulled it out, the dress had caught my eye, the pink made me think it was perfect and elegant enough to meet his family.

  I got up to hug my mom and thanked her automatically.

  I took the dress from her hand and ushered her to get out of the room for me to change. After I squeezed through the dress, it fited me perfectly , it commented my body so well I wanted to jump and squeel in joy, but I was afraid my neighbors would hear.

  I told my mother to come in afterwards and her face looked as if she was about to cry.

"My beautiful Seo-Baby~ You've grown so fast. I never imagined you'd be wearing anything like this anytime soon... I thought you were always the lonely one..." My other gave me an apologetic look. Thanks mom, that was nice of you to assume something like that.

"Sorry Seo-Baby~" She gave a regretted smile after I glared at her, but changed the subject soon after, "Baby, how about let's go and eat dinner ^^?"

"Yeah, once I take this dress off." I ushered my mom out of my room again, and noticed that she actually went all the way downstairs, alone time...

  I took another glance and smiled thinking more into what will happen next, but I had to take it off, mom's going to kill me if I don't...

  I undressed into my pyjamas and locked away my dress, carefully stepping on each stair as I make my way down. Something rang in my pocket and I unflipped the phone to see the message. 

~Kyu-Hyun: Hey, are you sure you want to come over...?

~Seo-Hyun: Of course! Why wouldn't I? We've been waiting for so long, and I can't loose this oppritunity to see and meet your lovely family!

  ~Kyu-Hyun: Yeah, you're right. I don't think he would be a problem, so, okay! Come at our house at around lunch time, my family is really excited.

~Seo-Hyun: Okay, see you tomorrow! Love you babe! <3

~Kyu-Hyun: Love you too <3

  I stared back at the text wondering what 'he' stood for. Maybe is just- My mom blocked my train of thought making me jump. Oh right, dinner, dinner, or else my mom will kill me.

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG SEO-BABY!?!?" My mom's furious voice yelled at me so loud it made me jump.

"YES MOM, COMING!!!" I yelled back, hoping she'd hear me.

  I bolted through the last steps that took to me to the kitchen, facing my death (mom) and my death's supporter (dad). There faces were dissapointed, moom... daad...

"Sorry," I bowed my head respectfully even though my actions weren't so respectful.

"Sorry? Well show it, eat now!" She pointed with her finger, gosh, one minute she's an angel, next, she's a screaming maniack.

"Yes mother." I sat down and rolled my eyes when my parent weren't looking. Gosh my life is so complicated...

~Next Day

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I woke up lying down in a position I didn't even know was possible to sleep in, I yawned then looked at the time, 11:00 am. I jumped off my bed, OMG I OVER SLEPT!!! I looked at the calender, ready to check off the day where I finally get to meet Kyu-Hyun's family... and sighed omg, it's the weekends, no wonder my mom didn't beat the door down to wake me... 

  I layed back down and sighed again, smiling; thinking of what'll happen today at Kyu-Hyun's. It's almost lunch... I'm hungry. Lunch... OMG LUNCH! I jumped off my bed once again and happily walked to my closet, finding my beloved dress that would be remembered as the day where I finally get to meet Kyu-Hyuns, mother, father... does he have any siblings? Nah, he hasn't told me anything about them, and he tells me everything.

  I spun around holding my dress against my body, finally. I opened my make up box, which I haven't used in a while, wince I'm not the make up type, and searched which one looked best on me, I found that I should just go for the natural look and carefully traced each point of whatever makeup I use, on my face. Ending up looking like this:

  I put on my dress, letting it flow below me, skipping downstairs, ready for the big day. My mother sat there along side with my father smiling at me, all I did was look and stare... What's going on... somthings suspicious.

"Sweetheart... why did you skip breakfast?" I bit my lip, searching for an excuse... mom's face glared at me, again with a dissapointed face.

"Sorry, I slept in... but don't worry, I actually, had a quick snack..." I lied, and luckily my mom believed me.

"So now you're hiding snacks in your room????" My mom crossed her arm and leaned closer to my dad.

"Honey, when you marry Kyu-Hyun, you better start eating breakfast, it's also good for our grand kids!" She smiled innocently and a sudden rush of embarrasment rose in my cheeks.

"Grand kids?!? Mom we didn't even meet his parents yet, and you're already thinking about that?!?" I said, I'm such a hypocrite, because I also was imagining that...

  I looked at my phone when it rang, I picked it up and noticed that Kyu-Hyun's number was on it. I smiled immediatley, while my mom and dad were listening with both of their ears right next to mine.

"Hey Seo-Hyun! Are you coming? It's like 12:00 already, hurry over!" His voice was so angelic in the phone, I almost wanted to fawn over it, but I couldn't especially when ...ITS 12:00?!? 

  My mom, dad, and me ran into the car, rushing to his house. Once we were there we ended up looking at a 3 story house, it was huge. I just imagine me and Kyu-Hyun living in a house this big... the image brightened my mood 10x more, until.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!" I heard a male voice inside the house.

"Seo-Hyun?" Heechul stared back at me, and I did too.

"Heechul...?" I raised and eye brow, while he just stood there and smirked.

"Well this day just got more interesting..."


A/N: Hey dere guys! I've added a new character as you can see and its... gonna get interesting... see what I did there? Lol. Anyways have fun reading as always! And baiii <3 Also I updated early, because I really wanted to get this thing moving quicker. And I can't keep you guys waiting for too long! Baiii <3