Choose, Him or Me

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  My stomache churned as I thought of what just happened. Yong-hwa...why does it have to be me that you love...why did I have to fall in love with Kyu-Hyun...why is my fate so messed up?

"That guy's annoying, such a waste of my time. Whatever. I'm going," Kyu-Hyun spoke, not even looking my way.

"Wait..." I spoke, and he paused in his steps. 

"Why were you fighting...?" I spoke with curiousity.

"And why should I tell someone I don't even know?" He spoke back with a cocky head tilt. 

  My head snaped in place towards his gaze, looking deep into his dark brown eyes. "Maybe we don't know eachother, but me and Yong-Hwa do. So, speak pretty boy." Pretty boy? Where did that come from? I looked at his appearance, he had a bruise on his left cheek and a cut on his lip, which made him look tough...and I can't believe I'm thinking this but... irresistably hot.

"Then make Yong-Hwa tell you, if you guys know eachother so well," He tilted his head to the side in unamusement. Now I'm starting to hate this guy...

"Are you deaf or what? Didn't you hear? Me and Yong-Hwa are on bad terms right now." I said, waiting for a reply.

"That isn't my problem, oh and also, I think we should avoid eachother from-" The words he threw at me were too much for me to handle. My nails dug into the skin of my palms, and my nostrils flared, flashing a death glare towards him.

"When have you've been such a jerk... Don't worry, I will avoid you, I don't love you anymore. I think my love for you is just making this relationship (A/N: Yeah as 'relationship' I mean what is between them currently...like friends?)  worst...If you hate me that much to go this far by "not knowing me" then have it your way. So you don't have to tell me to not breathe the same air as you, because I was already about to. I'm leaving, don't want you sufficating while breathing this air." I stomped my way past him as I ended the conversation.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  My heart sank from those words. 'I don't love you anymore.' Pain rose to my chest, it felt like shards from a broken glass peircing my black heart. I did deserve that...I've been such a jerk...and there's a reason for that.

"I wanted to avoid you only because I thought I coudn't bring you happyness. I thought that I only made you sad and...I thought that having me vanish from you're presence would make you forget me...and let you be with...Yong-Hwa..." I admitted, studdering from one word to the other.

  I looked at her, meeting her nice brown eyes, I didn't intend to hurt you Seo-Hyun...really... I could see how much she's gotten through, the pain in her eyes was nothing I've seen before.

"I-" She started to speak, but was suddenly interrupted by loud footsteps entering the room.

  Shin-Hye entered the room panting, with bloodshot eyes from crying. She inhaled before she started to speak.

"Y-Yong-Hwa..." She plaused, trying to get air through her lungs, "He...he got into a car accident."

  My eyes widened from the shocking news. I looked back at Seo-Hyun and she did the same. Our eyes met but it quickly ended when she turned to exit the door. Her hair twirled with her as her head wiped the other direction, facing the door. She started to run out the door, but before she did, I gripped her wrist, stopping her.

"If you leave this room, it means that you choose him over me...what will it be? Him or me?" I questioned. knowing that I'll be the one regretting it.


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post on time, I was busy... well it was mainly because my dad didn't let me use it on the weekends and said I play to much on it, but don't worry, I'll be able to update on the next Saturday (or Sunday, who knows.). Anyways, BAI<3 Have fun reading!