Heechul's past.

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

Heechul's past~

  The sun rose with a blissful gleam of yellow light, the warmth gathered everyones happiness into one, spreading joy across the world. 

  A little boy, not over the age of 5 was sitting on the edge of the porch, holding a dandelion. The white hairs on the innocent plant were waiting to be set free by the breath of a wish. I wish mommy and daddy would stop fighting... I wish mommy would be happy again. He blew the dandelion's hairs with a loving wish.

  At this point the boy's mother felt like leaving the family to join another. I want my family to become one again... Just like when I was 3... Why is my family being torn like this? The innocent boy questioned himself.

  His face was filled with bruises and cuts. Everyday, his father would come home from his work, drunk. The cigarettes he smoked would always end up getting jabbed onto the poor boys skin, the hot burning ashes of the cigarette burning through the layers on youth would always hurt so badly, but he would not cry, not cry for his mother that has to live through worst.

  His mother would have to work even harder, her beautiful face would always sag into a sad frown whenever she saw him. She would get beat by his father, his mother would end up crying in the bathroom alone. The little boy would have no way to help, all he could do was smile and be with her.

  "I'm leaving this family! You getting drunk after getting laid off isn't right! Atleast try to help this family! You're just tearing it apart! I don't feel the love for you anymore... Why did you have to do this to me?! I thought you loved me!" His mothers sad and weary voice yelled, she cried as she spoke making her choke every so often.

  His mother took his hand with a tigh squeeze she opened the door to leave, then his father took the mothers other arm.

"Yae-ahn! I love you! Don't leave! Please don't leave! I'm just stuck and I need someone! Pl-lease~... Don't leave me..." His fathers cry filled the room as he spoke.

"I was here... and you never appreciated that! You have harmed your loved ones! Don't you feel anything when you hurt the little boy that has tried so much to love you because you are his father! WE ARE SUPPOST TO BE A FAMILY! BE ONE! YOU ARE NOT CAPBLE TO LOVE US ANYMORE OR EVEN DEAL WITH US!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" His mother cried, and pulled away from his fathers grip, then fled out the door. 

  Her hands shook as she gripped his little hand, he heard her mother cry as she drove away from the house.

"Mommy don't cry. It will get better," He said in a soft voice, his smile filled the car with hope as his mother smiled back.

"I love you Heechul, you have to be strong for mommy okay? Daddy will not hurt you anymore, so be happy and live on life wherever it takes you," Heechul's mother said as she cried again, but planted a loving smile across her face.

  As they fled onward away from the house that haunts with good and bad memories, new life awaits for him.

  3 years later Heechul's mom started becoming happier and smiled more. She found another man, a man that apperently loved her so much that made her happy, nothing like his previous father.

  As long as my mom is happy, I'm happy. The 8 year old thought.

"Heechul~ This is my boyfriend," His mother said to himself and stepped aside for him to see his future father.

  The man had a charming smile, he looked about his mothers age, his eyes were also gentle and kind. Then a boy from behind his father stepped out of the way to become visible.

  The boy that looked about his age stood staring at him, there was no happiness in the boy at all.

"Hello, I'm Heechul." Heechul intoduced himself and the other boy just bowed and left.

  After that day, Heechul found out the boy's name was 'Kyu-Hyun' and kept his distance. Even after the wedding. 

  Once his mother settled in with the boy's father, they ended up in a huge household. Heechul would have to move schools and join Kyu-Hyun's school.

  Heechul began the school year noticing all of the girls would fawn over Kyu-Hyun, and soon after, Heechul -after his haircut-. 

There was a girl, in the same class as him who he thought would be avoidable like all the other girls. Every day atleast one girl would come and confess, all he could do was apologize and give a smile. But the girl was different

  After school the girl asked him to hang out after school, he knew, or he thought he knew that she would confess. 

The girl the came to him after school and what she said before greeting was:

"Wishes... Do they come true?" She gave him a soft smile ad looked into his eyes, then he noticed that she was crying.

"Uh... Well my wish did," Heechul said in truth. She looked up at him and smiled even brighter.

"Well I heard that you were abused as a child and you wished to end it and it all ended up well..." She said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Heechul questioned. All she did was look away and turned.

"Nothing..." She replied. Then she left to go home.

  The next day he was curious to find the girl and took a bit interest in her. He noticed that whenever she would write she would tuck her hair to the side and doodle on the side, but would always frown after wards.

  Weeks after, they got closer finding out that her name was Hyorin, talking about day to day things, but if felt like she kept something from him, then came a day when he saw it all.

  It was finally summer and she was wearing a sweater, he wondered why she would do that in such a hot weather. He suggested her to take it off but all she would do was tell him that she was senitive to the cold and didn't want to take anything off.

  But one day he caught her off guard, She was alone in the room of the classroom, crying, as she had her sweater off. Her arms were full of bruises, scratches, and scars, Cigarette scar marks...

"Hyorin..." She looked up from suprise as he called her name then jumped.

"Heechul... There you saw it all, I'm hideous, I'm a horrible sight..." She cried and spoke, but all he saw was a beautiful flower that couldn't bloom because someone couldn't give it enough love.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful." He confirmed and all she did was cry then soon after she was in his arms.

  The days after that she got more confident and started to talk more, she began smiling more often, but what was depressing was that she began to like Kyu-Hyun. Kyu-Hyun accepted her request to become her boyfriend. And it all lead to a heart break.

  They dated for a year or so, she fell so in love with him she forgot the person that helped her have the boost of confident he just simply broke it off.

  Soon after all she would do is cry even more, he had no chance in helping her... he was useless, just like in the past with his mother. Then he regretted it all.

  On the news, there were only traumatizing words on the screen. A girl, age 9 died from suicide. She had to go through so much... and he just simply tore the ast thing that she had left, love.

You bastard, Kyu-Hyun... Wait till I get my revenge...


A/N: HAYYYYYYYY ERYBUDYYY I just finished another chapter ^^ yee~ it's a little dark, but it really gets me in the feels. Heechul's been through a lot, even more painful then Kyu-Hyuns. Well maybe not since having a mother is more comforting because in this situation Kyu-hyun's father isn't so comforting compared to Heechul's mother... I updated the next day because of all the times I missed ... Anyways, continue to read my story ^^ Baiiii~ <3