Getting A Bit 'Close'

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 What?!? Why her out of all girls?!?! Hah, she'll probably be like any other girl, always lieing that they don't want to and then they show their true colours. .

"Yah, would everyone shut up!" I said to shush everyone's whispers. But...sleeping with her...I can bully her some more...torture her even...hah, high five to myself. I smirked a I looked at her.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I saw Kyu-Hyun's face, he gave a smirk to me then quickly turned his head to the board. I shuddered. This guy is such a player, it isn't even funny. 

 The big day came and it was going to be the worst. Haha, today is the day!...Great... I slouched in my chair and sighed. Several footsteps were thumping on my staircase, then something tapped my shoulder.

"Why do you look so down?" My mother spoke. "You even told me that he was a popular guy, and he's rich! What else would a girl want?" I couldn't tell my mother that he was one of my bullies so I avoided that topic.

"Nothing...and mom even though I said he was popular and rich, doesn't mean that he is good looking or nice..." I then sighed and changed the subject," mom, forget what I said...so mom, did you pack my food for the trip?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah." She handed me a bag that was stuffed up with apples and granola bars. I stuffed it in my bag with all my things and fled out the door.

"YONG-HWA!" I waved to greet him. Too bad Yong-Hwa can't share a tent with me, that would be much better.

"Ready for a camping trip!?" His smile made my day...but it would change in a second...I forgot to tell him that I'm sharing a tent with Kyu-Hyun...

"Ah...Yong-Hwa..." He cut me off.

"COMMON! HURRY UP, OR WE'LL MISS THE BUS!" I'll tell him after... I sprinted to his pace and we barely made it to the bus.

 We finally arrived to the camping area. I looked around, trees, grass- Something flew  in my face and I screamed. And bugs...ew... 

"Okay, everyone get with you tent partner!" Haha...this is bad.

"Seo-Hyun! GET OVER HERE!" I heard Kyu-Hyun's voice in the background.

"Yong-Hwa...I'll go now..." I smiled and walked towards Kyu-Hyun and everyone stared at me while I did.

 Kyu-Hyun grabbed my head and tugged it near his chest. I tried to pull away but his grip on me was so tight, I thought I was going to suffocate.

"L...let...GO!" My hands pushed him and when I was about to push my hardest, he let go with ease, making me loose balance and fall.

"YAH! What's your problem!?!" My temper rose, but when I saw everyone laughing at me, I kept quiet.

"Good idea to keep quiet, hah, I'll make this trip the worst trip of your life." He chuckled and walked to the tent we were going to use.

 A sudden arm grabbed me and pulled me to its direction. I saw Yong-Hwa's worried face...again. What does he want now? Can't this guy mind his own buisness?

"What now Yong-Hwa?" I raised my eyebrow and gave a lifeless expression, proving I've had enough.

"You never told me that you were partners with Kyu-Hyun?!? I'll tell the teacher to fix this." 

"HEY-" And he left. 

"Everyone settle in their tents and come back here at around 6:00." I looked at my watched and it was 4:00. Hooray 2 hours of settling in with Kyu-Hyun...

 I arrived at the tent, I stared at it, the plain orange fabric that would keep us warm stared back at me. Time to die... I ped the tent and saw...no one, I sighed in relief and unpacked my stuff. I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yo," I turned around in complete fright and Kyu-Hyun was standing right infront of my.

"Uhhh..." I lost my words as I was so discgusted by him

"You'll have half and I have the other." I gave a questioned look and wondered why he was so obedient...

"Uh, okay?" I calmly answered.

"What? Think I'm going to do something? No I'm not, also I don't go after nerdy and ugly girls like you." He laughed and through his bang to the other side of me.

"Uh...I'm not into guys like you either..." I gave a 'humph' sound and turned my head the other direction settling my stuff.

"You better not be lieing, I hate girls like that. Not giving a damn and start thinking they 'love' that certain someone when they know nothing about them." I turned back to him and remembered his past, Yong-Hwa told me about.

"Uh...yeah, me too." I replied.

 I took out my cellphome and noticed I had a text.

Yong-Hwa~ Hey, come outside.

Seo-Hyun~ Okay.

 I looked up at Kyu-Hyun who was peeking a who I was talking to and quickly looked at me like nothing happened. I got up and was about to pass Kyu-Hyun, until he grabbed me.

"Don't go..." He paused then let go, "Sorry, I just don't like him." Kyu-Hyun is acting weird...

"Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean I have to listen to you." I walked away.

"You're just like any other girl, liking someone they don't even know." I turned around wanting to punch him.

"No, I don't like him like that! He likes another girl...and also, aren't you like any other guy? Just jumping to conclusions? HUH! Whatever." I ignored whatever he'd say next and fled.

 I started to run and didn't care where I went, I finally came to a stop and noticed I was surrounded by trees and lost in sight. I felt as if I was trapped.

"Hey, don't go running where we can't see you!" I spun around and saw Yong-Hwa I ran to hug him.

"Yong-Hwa! I'm sorry...I was so scared," His body was more built then I expected...

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 I ran after her, what, is this girl crazy? talking back to me and now going off to nowhere, does she want me to be a suspect of her lousyness? If she dies out here and I go to jail for this, oh she will have it bad.

"Hey, don't go running where we can't see you!" She turned around which such elegance and jumped on me.

"Yong-Hwa! I'm sorry...I was so scared," This thinks I'n YONG-HWA?!? Oh she's in big trouble!

 Her eyes looked in mine which such sadness, she looked beautiful...Wait, what am I thinking. Her tears fell from her cheeks which sparkled when they fell. Then her expression changed.

"Uh...sorry..." She pulled away which gave me a weird feeling that I didn' want her to let go.

"Um...let's just go back until we get called." I said awkardly.

 On the way back, we said nothing. Silence surrounded us and we made no eye contact what so ever. And once we got there it was already six.

"OMG we have to go! It's six!" Seo-Hyun didn't wait for me, not that I was hoping she would.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 After the campfire spooky stories I was scared, looking left to right. What if the widow's here now? A cold breeze passed by me and I had goosebumps everywhere. When we got back to our tents and we were all clean and ready to sleep, I could hear the girls screamig from the little things that touch them.

"Good night." I heard Kyu-Hyun's voice behind me, he shut the lamp off and darkness was in every direction.

 I was scared, was the scary stories really that necessary? I cleared my head from the spooky stuff and then felt something. an arm wrapping around me.

"Hey, hey Kyu-Hyun? Would you mind taking your arm off me? Yah!" I whispered. Nothing.

 I gave in and let him hold me then slowly drifted off to sleep. Nothing to worry about.

 The next moring I work up, rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was about to open my covers when something heavy kept me from doing so. 

A half Kyu-Hyun hugged me tightly.

I shrieked.

 


 

A/N: YAAY! Done the third chapter! Well, hope you have a good time reading this! BAI! <3