Jealousy

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I looked at my phone for the time, it has been 2 hours after I broke up with Yong-Hwa. I felt like I was going to regret this decision, but I had to remind myself I deserved this. I deserved being seperated from Yong-Hwa, especially after I noticed my feelings for Kyu-Hyun. No, I also don't deserve Kyu-Hyun, his friendship ended with Yong-Hwa just like this. Having Yong-Hwa's girlfriend fall in love for Kyu-Hyun... They both went through tough times, I don't deserve any of them. I walked around in circles thinking.

  Suddenly I saw a figure walking towards me, I stiffened up, since it was in the middle of the night. I noticed a familiar shape in size. Kyu-Hyun? I hesitated and fled back to my tent, but before I could, he was already running towards me.

"Yah! Seo-Hyun!" I stopped and swore under my breath. Then looked up, Kyu-Hyun...

"Don't come near me." I took a step away from him.

"Seo-Hyun, calm down. I just wanted to tell you that you have to the designed dress when you come to see us preform. That's what the teachers want, since you designed it, they thought it would be best for you to wear it. My partner already picked out another dress, so don't worry." He said without looking into my eyes.

"Why did you have to run all the way over here to tell me that, you could've just texted me." I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't bring my phone when I jog, and also while I was jogging, I saw you, so I came over to tell you." He said with huff. I could see the bead of sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Wish us luck tomorrow!" He waved his hand and turned to go back to his tent. 

  How can he act so calm and normal around me? I cleared my head and went back to my tent, I wonder who Kyu-Hyun's partner is... Eh, I'll just wait and see for tomorrow.

 The next day, I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I rubbed my eyes and turned it off. I looked around with my half awake eyes, there was my dress in the corner. I picked it up and left to get ready.

  After I brushed my teeth and ate I walked down the hallways. I saw people rehersing, and lining up in the changing room to change into there outfits. Then I saw Kyu-Hyun with a girl next to him, they sang a harmony together, it was lovely. If me and Kyu-Hyun sang a duet together, would it be as good as it sounds now?  I tried not to think of it, and left to the changing room. It was more crowded then I thought. So after a whole 20 minutes, I gave up and fled to the washroom.

  I opened the washroom and there were barely anyone inside it. I opened a stall and quickly changed. Once I finished, I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. Plain and simple, just my type.

  I looked at my phone once again to find out what time it was. 5 more minutes until the show starts. I quickly ran to the gym to find a seat, and luckily there was one in the front row.

  Once the show did start the teachers handed out each preformers schedule to go on. I noticed that Kyu-Hyun...and Jessica? So thats the girl that was singing with Kyu-Hyun. I heard that Jessica was one of the girls that was popular with the guys, unlike me. 

  The lights turned off and the first preformer stood on the stage. 

"Annyeong! I'm Tao, and this is Sehun." The tall one said then pointed to a guy a little shorter then him.

  They sang wonderfully, and I have to admit, they were kind of cute. After they preformed, the judges marked them and the next preformer came one. After that one, another. 

  Once it reached to Hyuna's turn, she walked up looking all innocent, but I didn't think that'll work, especially when she was wearing such short clothes. She had a guy partner, who wasn't so bad looking. They were touching eachother in everyspot, which kind of made me question myself, how they could do so without feeling embarrased. They sang a song called Now, and the lyrics made me realise why they chose those clothes.

  It was finally Kyu-Hyun's turn, but I wondered why he was the only one out there. He looked behind him and he put a confused expression on his face. 

"If your partner isn't here, and you can't sing, we'll have to fail you." One of the judges said. I had an urge to do something, but what? 

"I'll just have to preform alone then." He started to siing, but was stopped by one of the judges.

"Sorry, this is a duet, and you need two people. Do you have anyone you can sing with?" I stared up to him and met his eyes. His gaze pulled away from me to answer the judge.

"No-" I cut him off.

"I can sing with him!" I raised my hand from the crowd and everyone glanced back at me. Oh man, I hate it when people look at me.

"And why should we let you?" The same judge asked. And I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Because I am his original partner." 

"Very well then. Give her the microphone." One of the staff gave me a microphone and I went on the stage without looking at Kyu-Hyun.

"You may Start." 

SH: I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long 
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on

KH: I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

Both: All I want to do is find a way back into love 
I can't make it through without
a way back into love
Oh oh oh

  Every word we sang, made us even closer. We looked into eachothers eyes as we finished the song. I heard parents and teachers clapping and whistling in the background. 

  When we all said our Thank Yous and Good Byes, I walked off the stage, but only to find a hard smack to my face. I held my hand to the cheek I got slapped on and I noticed it was Jessica who slapped me.

"Why did you slap Seo-Hyun? Where have you been?" I heard Kyu-Hyun questioned her from behind me.

"This little , you think you're better then me! How dare you lock me in the room and go off singing with Kyu-Hyun!" I could tell she was mad, she didn't look like she was lying, but I hadn't done a thing.

"Wait, what? I didn't-" I was interupted by Kyu-Hyun.

"Were you that jealous?" He looked at me with a serious face.

"What!" What was going on?


 

 

A/N: YAY I got time to update, YAY! Okay, well have fun reading! Bai <3