"Promise?" "Promise."

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  Heechul's smirked created shivers down my spine. I bit my lip trying to avoid eye contact, god, his charm is really irresistable. I heard steps come from behind him, and looked back up, still avoiding his charming eyes. Kyu-Hyun... Nows my time to escape from Heechul... I stepped forward, scraping my shoulder to his, I could feel the aura tense around me.

"I love how you blush when you see me... Are you changing your mind about Kyu-Hyun now?"  Heechul whispered in my ear while I was still next to him, alll I could do was stay quiet and forget he said that. Hopefully I'm not changing my mind... Hopefully.

"Hey Seo-Hyun! My mom and dad are getting dressed, they're going to bring us to this fancy restaurant. They want this day to be perfect, like you are." He said, giving a smile as I blush.

"Don't flatter me, I don't deserve it, not as much as you. You perfect boyfriend, you," I smiled, my blush fading away, but when Heechul walked past us, it was back.

"Flirting much? Never thought my brother was so much of a flirter." He said raising his eyebrows at both of us. But I played along as if nothing happened between us.

"Oh, you should see him in school, quite the flirtatious one." I spoke, looking back at him as I did.

"No I don't! My eyes are only for you, so don't even bother saying I flirt with any other girls," H\e gave me a pouty face and kissed my cheek. I hugged him and looked back to Heechul.

"Well, you coming or not?" I dragged Kyu-Hyun's arm as I questioned Heechul, by his expression, he didn't look quite happy, so I smirked.

"Yeah, whatever." He flipped him hair to the side, he looked flawless, well his looks did. My heart started to pump faster as he caught up to put him hand on my waist.

"Hands off buddy, she's mine," Kyu-Hyun slapped Heechul's arm, which made his arm slip off my waist, and I could finally breath again.

"Don't worry about him, my brother can be jealous sometimes." Kyu-Hyun smirked as he whispered in my ear.

"Well, your brother is kinda cute, so I won't mind." I whipered back into his ear, teasing him a bit.

"You heard her," Heechul spoke behind me, unexpectingly grabbing my waist once again and holding me tighter then before. My cheeks flushed deep red and once again, I couldn't breathe.

"Babe? Don't tell me your into him now? And if you are, I'll just make you fall in love with me again." He said, pulling me back into his arm, and forcing me to run out the door.

  Once we were out the door, he lead me straight to the car, avoiding interaction with his brother. Why hasn't he ever spoke of his brother?

"Kyu-Hyun... I never knew you had a brother... Why haven't you ever told me."  I looked up at Kyu-Hyun, but his eyes didn't look my direction.

"Because... after my dad divorced my mom, he met Heechuls mom. And... I was really against that, so I started to play girls, breaking their hearts like my dad broke mine when he fell in love with another woman. Heechul is my step brother that I don't speak of, because, he makes me fail my plans to ever fall in love with a girl... which was good before, but now he's onto you and... I don't want you leaving me, like my mom did with my... uncle." He said with a weary voice, not looking back at me. 

  Uncle? The man was his uncle? Wait then how did the man not know that his mom had a child? I qestioned myself, trying to piece the puzzle together.

"My uncle was the guy who blindly loved my mom, and wanted all of her. He never knew she had a child because she always hid me from him, she also loved him..." He spoke again, his eyes met the ground for a split second, then looked at me.

"Get into the car, I don't want to speak of it." He gently lifted me up in a bridal style, and dropped me on the seat next to him. 

  The car ride was long and quiet, I could tell Kyu-Hyun's mind was off thinking about something else, and I knew enough that Kyu-Hyun doesn't like being disturbed in him train of thought.  The car came to a hault 10-20 minutes after, the driver looked back at both of us, and smiled.

"You two look like quite the couple, so how about yo hop off the car and enjoy your wonderful meal, your parents have already arrived in another car, so don't worry about them. Good-bye!" I waved good-bye as me and Kyu-Hyun got out of the door, and thanked him for the ride.

"Babe, don't leave my side, got that?" He reassured me and took my hand to lead my to the table.

"Okay," I whipered softly, not argueing with him.

  His hands grip on me was hard, so hard, I couldn't let go of, and I refused to fight back. He wouldn't look back at me, Do you really not trust me enough to only love you? I questioned, only to myself.

"Hello, I'm Yae-ahn, Heechul and Kyu-Hyun's mother," She shook my mothers hand as I sat down beside Kyu-Hyun. Her facial features, looked pretty, she had a tall nose, rosy cheeks, and her eye's were nicely shaped. She looked nothing like Heechul.

  My father was already talking to Kyu-Hyun's father; his father had the same facial features as Kyu-Hyun. His father looked as if he was once handsome, but his wrinkles outlined the bags under his eyes.

"I thought Seo-Hyun would never get a boyfriend, haha. She's the type to sit back and quietly watch others in relationships." My dad chuckled, as heat rose to my cheeks in embarrasement.

"Appa..." I begged quietly for him to stop.

"I never thought Kyu-Hyun would ever get seriously into a relationship, after his mother left. But since I remarried, I was hoping he'd get another idea that woman aren't as bad." Kyu-Hyun's dad spoke, making me worry that it passed the line of Kyu-Hyun's temper. Kyu-Hyun doesn't like talking about his parents divorce, or his mom.

"Father, please. After your remarriage, you didn't give me any ideas. When I first met Seo-Hyun I was only thinking of hurting her, luckily I don't give up like you do so after all the pushing and shoving, we had feelings. And I'm not letting her go, not now, not ever." His voice was strong and firm, confronting his father. My stomach turned as I knew this lunch wouldn't be as well as planned.

"Son, sit! Do you have the right to speak like this? Your mother left on her own, and our marriage wasn't going so well first of all. Now I'm in love with another woman, so don't ever speak of such thing again!" His father concluded the conversation, leaving silence throughout the lunch table.

"Marriage wasn't going so well? That's why you make it better!" Kyu-Hyun continued, I sat back; not knowing what to say.

"It's not like I haven't tried! Your mother was my first love! Who would want an unhappy marriage with the one you love? But she loved another man, and I have to respect that decision," The words his father used, reminded me of Yong-hwa...

"If your marriage was so unhappy... why'd you have me? Why did you force a kid so young, to live with only a dad. To never experience being craddled in a mother's arm. Father, do you know how many friends I've lost? Do you know how much suffering I've gone through?" Kyu-Hyun questione his speechless dad, and stood up to leave the table.

"Kyu-Hyun, please. Don't be upset, I don't want this day to be ruined by your parents relationship. If it helps, you know that I love you and will never leave you," I said with a soothing voice, wrapping my arms around his chest.

"Promise?" He said, sounding weak and tired. He held my hands with his, and I felt the warmth in his grip. I smiled and said.

"Promise." 

~Heechul Pov

"Promise." Seo-Hyun said with a soft voice.

  I smirked and thought. We'll see about that...


A/N: Hey guyys! I just finished another chapter YAY But theres yet another love triangle... I should stop, but naw. It's getting good. Baiii <3 Have fun reading!