Is it her?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I stared into his brown eyes. He was dead serious. I gulped, and then spoke but I hesitated as I did.

"Why?" I questioned, sounding desperate.

"Why? What do you mean why, you have gone past curfew, go to sleep." But a few minutes after he spoke, I heard footsteps, , we're screwed...I shouldn't have gone this late. The teachers will catch me and I'll get punished...great. 

 But Kyu-Hyun grabbed me in the tent then zipped the tent. We were alone holding eachother, in the darkness. What happened to Eun-Hyuk? I heard Kyu-Hyun sigh when the footsteps went away, then he pushed my off of him, making me hit the tents side, moving the tent  a bit.

"Just leave before we get caught." He motioned towards the tent zipper. But suddenly someone opened the tent.

"Oh hey, Kyu-Hyun back from my shower, sorry it took me so long, I-" Eun-Hyuk looked towards me then back at Kyu-Hyun.

"Kyu-Hyun are you crazy! This is Yong-Hwa's girlfriend! You don't want the same incident like the past again!" Eun-Hyuk whispered as loud as he could.

 In the past? What happened between Yong-Hwa and Kyu-Hyun? I couldn't speak, I felt as if a clot was stuck in my throat. Then I felt a hand push me towards outside.

"Go Seo-Hyun, stop coming to me, just please leave me alone." His voice had no expression. What is wrong with Kyu-Hyun? I turned around with fiery in my eyes.

"What has happened to the Kyu-Hyun I knew? When I became Yong-Hwa's girlfriend you've been acting different!" I said. I could see Kyu-Hyun clench his fist tight, the he grabbed me and pulled me out of the tent and into the forest.

"Sit." He motioned me to sit down on a log, which I did.

"You don't understand the history between me and Yong-Hwa so stop trying to make things better." I heard his shaky breath when he finished his sentence.

"When we were young, I was going through some tough times, because my mom left. I couldn't trust girls, so I just fooled around with them like they were a toy. One day..." He paused, then continued. "My friend Eun-Hyuk had to leave to Canada, he was moving. I couldn't handle all of what was happening and I tried to ease myself by...you know a girl...But not just any girl, Yong-Hwa's girlfriend."

"Actually, his girlfriend came to me first, she told me she wanted to sleep with me, now this was taken place when we were in the first year of high school." Yong-Hwa also had another girlfriend in first year...wow Yong-Hwa is a player... 

"Yong-Hwa actually thought she was his soul mate, they were so in love, whe she asked me to sleep with her, it was unbelievable. I said no but I was a little drunk at that time, most things were a blur. Next thing you know I woke up with Yong-Hwa's girl next to me." His tone of voice lowered and I could tell he was about to tell me the seperation of their friendship soon.

"After that, when I came out the door with his girlfriend by my side, Yong-Hwa just stood right infront of us. He ran up to me and punched me in the face. But I deserved it, I wasn't a good friend, my mom left because of me, and I played girls like they wre a toy." He chuckled, but in sadness.

"After that incident, Yong-Hwa broke up with his girlfriend and me and him weren't friends..."When he finished, he looked at me and touched my hair. We both stared into eachother's eyes, and I could see the hurt in his. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't.

"Now you understand why I don't want to deal with any of Yong-Hwa's girlfriends. I don't want to hurt anyone else." He sighed.

"But it wasn't you fault. You were drunk that time, you know, if you told the truth to him and explained yourself, you can actually make up again." I felt sorry for him.

"It was my fault, it was my fault my mom left, it was my fault I got drunk and slept with his girlfriend, and it was my fault I made you cry!" He shouted, but only loud enough so I could hear. I froze in shock.

 He walked away and a peice of paper fell out, but when I picked it up, he already left. I brought it back to my tent, and read it.

Way Back Into Love

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long 
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
All I want to do is find a way back into love 
I can't make it through without
a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been...

 It's not finished...did Kyu-Hyun write this song? I started to hum a tune into my head. Lyrics started to come into my head, I started to write them all down.

I've been watching but

the stars refuse to shine 
I've been searching but
I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions 
All I want to do is find
a way back into love 
I can't make it through without
a way back into love
And if I open my heart again 
I guess I'm hoping
you'll be there for me in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 
There are moments when
I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation 
All I want to do is find
a way back into love 
I can''t make it through without
a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that i'll be there for you in the end

 The next day they announced that we had to come to the center of the camp, and we did. I say the teachers all lined up and only one spoke at a time.

"Hello, I heard that everyone had designed an oufit, now we have to make a song. Also, Kyu-Hyun you're still with the same partner, no excuses."

 A song...this song! I pulled out the paper with the written lyrics on it. 

 I tried to get close to him to hand the paper back, but there was no use, all the girls crowded him and I couldn't get through. So I decided to leave it in his tent.

 I arrived at the tent, I ped it to find no one in there. Thank goodness. I pulled out the paper and place it on Kyu-Hyun's stuff, then wrote a note on it.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov 

 I arrived back in the tent and saw a note, 

You dropped it, and I was going to give it

but when I picked it up you already left.

So I brought it back and...I did little

something.

 I opened it to find all these lyrics that fit the tune, who did this? This is amazing!

 Hyuna walked in, did she do this?

 


 

A/N: Uh-Oh, misunderstandings...Wonder what'll happen. Hey guys, I updated, YAY! Okie have fun reading, BAI <3