Designing?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 Why did he do that? What's wrong wth him?!? My first kiss was stolen because of him! I was frustrated, and couldn't stand the fact that he is such an ! He steals all kinds of girls first kisses...and he makes my heart beat really fast... Why did he have to come in my life?

"Hey Seo-Hyun!" A voice shouted behind me. I realize I was running the whole time, and came to a stop on a bench. It was Yong-Hwa, finally, someone comforting.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?!" I stared up in shock. Yong-Hwa, are you alright?

"Mwuh?" What?

"What do you mean 'what' you kissing Kyu-Hyun...I just...why..." Yong-Hwa looked hurt...I was confused.

"You don't have to worry about it...It's not your buisness, I rather have you smiling then hurt like this..." Yong-Hwa grabbed my arm and tugged me closer to him. We were hugging.

"Since when has it not been my buisness? Aren't we friends?" I cut him off.

"Yes, we are friends, and since you're my friend. You don't have to look so sad, I'll handle this on my own." I pushed him away, well tried to, but his grip on me grew tighter.

"I-I..." I couldn't make him worry anymore.

"Yong-Hwa, you've been such a good friend...but, I think advice now isn't the time. Plus, since I've never really interupted you in a relationship while we were friends. I don't...I don't think it's your place to -in mine..." I know I hurt him...but it was for the better. I never want to see him hurt.

"Just go and have fun, start dating again." I smiled at him and left to go and find out what's going on in the next event.

 I went back to my tent, and saw a note.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 Dear, Campers.

We have assigned today's event, you and your tent partner

now have to work together. This whole day will have events

of partnership. Head down to the main entrance with your

partner and we announce the event 

Arrive as soon as you get the note.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 I felt a tap on my shoulders and without hesitating, I turned around to see who i was. And it was someone I didn't wan to face today, Kyu-Hyun.

"Yah, what do you want?" I growled at him.

"Hey, calm down. Aren't you going to go or not?" I nod ,but looked away as I did.

"Then let's go." He pulled me and grabbed my waist as he did so.

 I couldn't get out of his arms and was dragged to the main entrance. A woman that looked of 40 handed us an envelope. Kyu-Hyun smiled as he took the envelope from her. This phony person...I rolled my eyes.

"Would you stop moving?!" Kyu-Hyun smiled as he said that. I gave a laugh, What's wrong with him?

"Hah, YAH! Who's the one who decided to drag me here without my permission." 

"Who's the one that was going to get us late because of her personal issue?" Kyu-Hyun replied with a cocky attitude.

"Personal issue's?!? You were the one that gave me this issue!" I wanted to rip off his pretty hair off his pretty face.

"Haha, you guys seem like a couple, you two are so cute." We both gave the teacher death stares.

 She laughed giving an 'oops' expression and turned to everyone, like nothing happened. Her eyes looked at each and everyone, moved as her eyes skimmed the crowd.

  "Okay  everyone, listen up. I think all of you are here, so I'll start with the first event. All of you guys are to design outfits that match eachother."

 What is this? Designing? I see a hand raise in the crowd. The teachers eyes darted at the hand like a bird stalking a prey. She finally nodded for the kid to answer.

"Why do we have to design outfits?" The teacher tilted her head upwards with a serious face.

"That would be a suprise child," The teacher's mouth curled into a smile.

"I'll be looking forwards to your designs. Oh, and also in the envelope we gave you, that is the theme." She bowed as she left.

 After she could not be seen anylonger, people started talking:

"Why do we have to do designs?"

"She scares me..."

"This is stupid."

"I have personal designers, theres no need to be one."

"Omg, our theme is winter?!? What are we gonna do, snowmans? HAHA"

 I ignored all of them and walked to the tent. This is stupid...I looked behind me gesturing Kyu-Hyun to give me the envelope, which he did...and that wasn't natural. I opened the envelope and...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Your theme is:

Black & White

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 


 

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating, sowey...But I just hope you enjoy reading, BAI!