The girl I took interest in, and the guy I hate

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy
~Seo-Hyun Pov
  Kyu-hyun layed down next to me, where I sat. He put his head on my lap and closed his eyes.
"YAH! Who let you rest on my lap. You have a sleeping bag for a reason, Pabo." But as he settled to a comfortable position, his face looked so innocent, I didn't actually mind him doing this.
"Why are you staring at me." He spoke, with his arms resting on his eyes.
"I-I am not!" My face reddened, and I pushed him off.
"YAH!" He gave me a disgusted look then sat up.
"Oh yeah, and I''m not designing. I have better things to do." He said, with no emotion in his voice.
"Oh yeah? Like what, flirting with girls, torturing me?!? You know what, since you brought this up. I'm not doing anything! Bye." I said, stomping out of the tent.
"Seo-Hyun!" I heard Kyu-Hyun call my name behind me.
  Suddenly an arm was in my way. It was a girl. She was a little shorter than me. And then she spoke.
"Yah, what did you do to Kyu-Hyu, huh? Don't go flirting with my fiance!" She said with an angery tone.
"Leave her alone guys. She didn't flirt with me, we were just arguing." A man's voice spoke, Kyu-Hyun's...
"Oppa, are you trying to protect her? Do you love her?" She made an pouty face then cried, which anyone could tell was obviously a fake one.
"Whatever," I mumbled under my breath and fled.
  I stopped to catch my breath. My hands were on my knees and my face was facing the ground. I noticed the pretty diamond designs on it, and it gave me an idea for the dress, a plain white dress with a lovely diamond, with the exact pattern, wrapped around the waist.
  I shook my head, no I'm not going to be the one designing, I'm not going to be the one that always does everything, and letting my partner get credit too.  
  I suddenly felt a tap on my should which made me jump. I turned around and saw, Yong-Hwa...I gulped.
"Hey...Yong-Hwa." I felt a sudden guilt looking into his sad eyes.
"Sup-" Before I let him speak I blurted out:
"SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!" I shouted.
"What are you sorry for?" He said with a confused look on his face.
"For making you go out of your comfort zone and tell you to date again. I have no right to tell you that, I am just your supporter, remember?" I smiled as I spoke, but felt a sharp pain in my chest like I was actually hurting while I said that.
"Do you know that..." He said with a brushing my hair to the side.
"What?" I said cluelessly.
"That you were more than a supporter to me," He leaned in close and...we kissed.
  Now I knew why he was so sad when he heard me and Kyu-Hyun kissed, he was mad I was in contact with Kyu-Hyun, and it was because, all this time I thought I was nothing but a friend to him, he...liked me.
~Kyu-Hyun Pov
  Where could this girl be?!? Dammmit, I lost her. I sat down at a nearby bench to finally catch my breath. Mmmm.. any ideas? I saw the trees, the grass, the sun. But nothing really caugh my eye, until I faced the ground.
  The tiles...It was pretty and it somehow reminded me of Seo-Hyun, Why would I think of her?!? Focus Kyu-Hyun, don't go falling for woman. Seo-Hyun is just another girl, nothing special.
  I took out my notepad and started writing things that I thought I could get ideas out of, and told myself that I was only doing this, not because of Seo-Hyun, it was because I didn't want to get an F in class.
  I walked around jotting down notes, and when I was almost done, something caught me eye. It was shiny, and it stuck out of the bush.  And when I came close to the bush, it ended up just to be a coin.
"Wow, I ran all the way over here for this crap, waste of my time." I sighed then looked around me, and noticed there was a gap in the bush.
  I saw a girls bare legs, they were pretty and long. I should put her on my 'next girl to hit on' list, I laughed. Then I saw a man standing right next to her. Wow, just when I thought I had a shot at it.
  Out of curiousity, I looked up at their faces, and fell backwards when I noticed who they are...
The girl I took intrest in, and the guy I hate...
Seo-Hyun and Yong-Hwa...Kissing...

 

A/N: I'm finally back guys! I'll try my best to update sooner, but no promises. And sorry I had to cancel it last time, but here it is!. BAI <3 Also I'm putting up a voting pole, just to ask who you prefer Seo-Hyun would be with in reality not in the story, I mean in real life... Anyways, Bai for now!