Good Bye Seo-Hyun

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

   Wow...the first day we become intimate, something goes wrong. I saw Yong-Hwa's face, heartbroken. I shouted out of panick, stopping him.

"YONG-HWA!" I shouted. He stopped, and I got out of Kyu-Hyun's arms then ran to Yong-Hwa.

  I jumped on Yong-Hwa, and hugged him. I sighed and told him to follow me to the park to explain the whole situation.

"Fine..." Yong-Hwa said with a pout, but I just ignored and continued walking.

 Once we arrived, I explained what happened. How I was getting food and Kyu-Hyun offered me a seat, and I fell on his lap because of a girl that was jealous.

"Alright, as long as he doesn't steal your heart I'm good with that." Yong-Hwa said and smiled, then kissed the top of my head. Stealing my heart...no that can't happen, I don't like him... I could tell I was lying to myself, or have I already fell for him...has he already stolen my heart? I bit my lip so hard, I could taste blood afterwards.

"He hasn't, the only one that stole anything is you Yong-Hwa." I smiled and pecked him a kiss. Except my first kiss...Kyu-Hyun...No, I can only focus on Yong-Hwa, he is my boyfriend.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 She fled from my arms to the guy I despise. Ones a friend, now an enemy. I saw her giving a hug to him, and whispered in his ear something, walking away.

"Whatever." I looked the other direction and decided something else. Maybe, I should forget her. Let's focus on my fiance, forget about her.

"Hey Hyuna, come over here." I gestured her to come over. She skipped towards me and slipped under my arms and gave me a kiss.

"Yes Oppa." Her eyes twinkled in the light and tried to act cute.

"You want see a movie, I'll text you our schedule," I offered.

"Chincha? YES!" Her eyes lit up and fled to her group of friends then started squeeling.

  After eating I arrived in the tent, I saw Seo-Hyun's face, she stared up at me then looked the other way, and I ignored her, but my heart was racing for her. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the showers, I'm sorry Seo-Hyun, but I have to ignore you from now on so my heart can calm down.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I woke up hearing a snore beside me, Kyu-Hyun, geez do I have to wake you up. I put my hand on his arm and shook it a little then whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, I'm getting up, but please don't touch me." He spoke with a sleepy voice then pushed my hand aside. He got up not even looking at me or smiling at me, or...saying 'good morning'... Why am I so worried...It's not like I actually care. 

 I shook my head and patted my cheeks then got washed. 

 When I came back to the tent, I saw the notepad Kyu-Hyun dropped at the garden, I opened it and saw sketches. I noticed they were all drawings of sceneries and...me... He drew me sitting at the bench, wearing a dress which was exactly how I imagined the dress our project would look like. Two great minds think alike. 

 I kept flipping pages, and each page, each drawing were like what I imagined. But it all came to a stop when Kyu-Hyun took it away. He stared at me with a sad face, that made my heart hurt.

"Please don't touch any of my stuff." He spoke in a low tone.

"Y-yes..." I studdered.

"Also, it was nice being your tent partner..." He smiled which didn't look as happy as I thought, and took his bag and left. Why would he say that? Why did he take his stuff? 

 Soon after the teachers assigned us to head to the campfire. And I did, but what was strange wasd the fact that Kyu-Hyun stood in the center with a male teacher beside him.

"Hello class, I want to tell you that Kyu-Hyun is moving tents, no questions please." The male teacher who looked as if he was drinking to much caffiene patted Kyu-Hyun on the back. Kyu-Hyun bowed to him goodbye and stared up at the crowd but he looked as if her was looking for something.

 Our eyes locked  and he bowed to me the mumbled something under his breath then left.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 Good bye Seo-Hyun... I said under my breath and left to my new tent. 

 The tent looked comfy, I ped it and put my bags down. I could tell someone was staying here.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.


 

A/N: HAI! I updated yay! I kinda updated early, but oh well. I finished this stories chapter for this week, so I have nothing else to worry about...for this week that is. Anyways, have fun reading and that's all...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL! 

Sarangae <3