Kyu-Hyun What Happened?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I turned around to find Eun-Hyuk, I smiled of great relief. Atleast its a friend I can stay with. 

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while, did you transfer here?" I asked. 

 Eun-Hyun has been by childhood friend, me Eun-Hyuk and Yong-Hwa were best friends. It was until a day Eun-Hyuk had moved to another country, Canada. 

"Yeah, just transfered, it's been a while. Hows Yong-Hwa?" The question made me frown. Me and Yong-Hwa's friendship split after he moved so he didn't see our fight.

"Uh...how about you ask that to Yong-Hwa himself." I hate talking about Yong-Hwa, he's annoying, he was always the one reading books in the tree while I play football, whenever he sits there, it's so peaceful I wanna break it. I clench my fists.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I went to go eat. Once I finally found a place to sit with Yong-Hwa, I couldn't focus on eating, my mind was somewhere else. What's wrong with Kyu-Hyun? Why did he leave? I turned to my boyfriend.

"Yonggie... Do you know why Kyu-Hyun left?" I asked, and he face me with a confused look.

"Why do you ask? Stop thinking about it, it's not nice to think of other guys when your with your boyfriend." He patted my head and kissed me on my forehead.

"Alright..." Then I saw Kyu-Hyun, walking down with a guy...a good looking guy. Don't tell me Kyu-Hyun is hitting on guys now...

"Eun-Hyuk?" I heard Yong-Hwa mumble under his breath, then got up and walked towards them.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

"Oh really Canada has that..." I stopped talking when I saw Yong-Hwa.

"Eun-Hyuk what are you doing here?" He didn't have any expression on his face.

"Woah, you look so different, this young boy turned into a man...Oh-h and he has a girl! My man." I could see the playful tears he put on, Eun-Hyuk is known for a jokester.

"Oh keep your tears to yourself, and heres my girlfriend Seo-Hyun." My chest tightens at 'girlfriend', she walks towards us which even hurts more.

"Hi Eun-Hyuk, I'm Yong-Hwa's girlfriend Seo-Hyun." She smiles which I cannot handle and then noticed Eun-Hyuk is dazzled by her looks.

"OMG She so pretty, like an angel." Eun-Hyuk comments. Seo-Hyun starts to blush then she looks at me I turn my gaze.

"Kyu-Hyun...Why did you leave?" She said in a pleading voice, and I look at her, trying to keep a straight face.

"Reasons...Now we have done our introductions lets leave." I grab Eun-Hyuk before I make a fool out of myself.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 My chest is hurting for some reason. Why do I have an urge just to run up to him and tell him to stop? The whole day I've been staring and looking at him, waiting for him to call out my name and start teasing me or something, but all I got is silence.

 I then notice Hyuna coming towards him, then wrapping her arms around him like its nothing. Why isn't he shaking her off or rejecting her. Once she actually kissed him, I couldn't even handle the pain that dwelled inside me. What's wrong with this guy? 

"OPPA! I'm so happy your not with that Seo-Hyun girl as your tent partner...or as any partner. She was quite annoying, like she was following you like a puppy dog that was lost." She laughed along with her other groupy friends. I did not follow him, he followed me! 

"Hey Seo-Hyun, what are you looking at?" Yong-Hwa questioned. I sighed and then smiled.

"It's nothing." I left with him but my mind was still on Kyu-Hyun...He's different these days, I prefered the other Kyu-Hyun...

 After we get ready for bed, my mind was set for going to Kyu-Hyun's tent to talk...His new tent was over 5 other tents, so I had to pass 5 tents without getting cought...how...

 When people were suppost to sleep, I went out, I left the tent and tip toed across the tents. I could still hear voices and whispers, giggles, and laughter. I just ignored and thought about getting across.

  Once I arrived, I couldn't bring myself to knock, it was the idea of Kyu-Hyun's different mood that stopped me. He's so different, I don't know if I can come to talk to him...

 I lifted my arm with hesitation and I knocked. Zip The tent was open, and me and Kyu-Hyun aced eachother. I gulped.

"Get out of here."

 


 

A/N: Sorry I didn't update in so long, it was cuz I was sick, anyways, heres my update and have fun reading it ^^! BAI <3