I'm sorry, Who are you?

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

"Don't do this to me Kyu-Hyun! Don't be so cruel! How can I decide, especially if maybe the reason why he's in the hospital now is my fault. I'll tell you this Kyu-Hyun... I don't have feelings for Yong-Hwa...but if I don't go...I'll be left with this guilt in my gut for the rest of my life!" She pleaded. 

"And what are you going to do once you might find out you're actually at fault? What if he only did this for your own good? What if he got into a car accident because he wanted you to forget about him...just like what I was trying to do to you?" I questioned, reasoning with Seo-Hyun. 

  She bit her lip, not giving me a reply. I let loose of my grip and stood still, waiting for what she'll be able to do next. 

"Still...I need to know if he's atleast okay...If-If he did what you predicted he did, I'll leave after his awake." She decided, but I just stood still not argueiing with her.

"You can go if you'd like, I'm not holding you back on this. It's your choice," I looked away from her, ushering her away from me with my hand. I walked the other direction from her, lost in thought. So it ends up with her choosing to go to Young-Hwa... Atleast she admits that she doesn't love him, right? Geez, I'm so stupid! Holding her back when I already know what the outcome is... Man I'm acting like such a girl, this never happens... what makes her think she's so special messing up my feelings like this? 

  I heard the door close behind me, So she did leave...I knew I shouldn't have given her that kind of choice... There was silence in the room, leaving me with a heavy feeling of sadness and regret. I sighed, only hearing the sound of the light flickering above me.

  Just then, small footsteps were heard behind me. I turned around, stuned that there was someone other the me in here. My head whipped behind me, noticing a girl standing awkwardly biting her lip, Seo-Hyun? My eyes scanning her face, noticing the hard decision she's made.

"Seo-Hyun? What are you doing here?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. She didn't move, and she kept her eyes sealed to the ground.

"I'm so stupid...I really shouldn't have stayed..." She muddered to herself, then cleared , looking at me straight into the eye.

"I choose, you." She said, straight, and forward. Gosh she makes bad decisions. Immediatly excitement and joyfulness rose throughout my body, but my expression was the same, hard and cold.

"I'm going to ask you this...Why would you choose someone that hurts you so much you'd cry? Why would you choose someone that have rejected you? Why would you choose someone like me over someone like, him?" I curiously asked, even knowing that I'm going against what I'm saying.

"I-I don't know," She paused, frustrated. "I'm still questioning myself these questions, but for some reason, you're the one that I can't get over, you make me want to be with you...sometimes I feel like breaking down into tears because I'm so frustrated. You're a jerk you know, playig with a girls heart like that," Her palms formed into fists, and I could tell her urge to cry was large.

"I...I love you too." I admitted studdering in my sentence. Her eyes widened, she was lost without words. I took the advantage and hugged her, embracing her with my arms.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

"I-I love you too."  The words made me stop what I was doing, my mind was flooding with unanswered questions. And before you know it, I was in the embrace of Kyu-Hyun. Just when I was starting to hate him, he comes back and makes me fall in love with him all over again.

"I didn't want to have to leave you in the hands of Yong-Hwa, because I loved you Seo-Hyun. I don't know what makes you so special that it will make my heart turn against my wills, but I love you Seo-Hyun. I finally said it, I love you," He hugged me tighter and rested his chin on my head, I could feel the warmth of his body against mine, his heart pumping faster and faster. 

  I looked up into his eyes and they stare down on my with such love and at the same time, such coldness. All I could do was smile, like an idiot. Why can't I say anything? Usually I'd push away such a jerk like him, but for some reason, I liked it. 

"When I say this, will you reject me once again?" I asked, with  heavy feeling he might say something like 'yup, and I think this is for the better,' or 'yup, I was just kidding about all of that' and tear my heart out once again. But instead, he said.

"I'm not going to reject you anymore Seo-Hyun, and I will never let you go with another guy again," He gave me a gentle smile, then leaned in close as if we were going to kiss. I close my eyes, feeling his breath against my face.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go see if Yong-Hwa is alright," I swore under my breath as he said that, and I thought we were going to kiss. 

~Yong-Hwa Pov

  I opened my eyes meeting the dark, gloomy cieling above me. I pushed myself up, to have my head ringing with pain and my rib smashed and broken with the agonizing pain it made. I moaned, supporting my ribs with my hand. I looked around, but the dim lights surrounding the room weren't helping me identify the place I was in. I looked down to my clothes, I was wearing a gown, the gowns you have to wear in hospitals.

"Why am I here?" I slowley moved my legs off the bed, prepared to get out of the place.

  The door infront of me opened with a creak, I froze, curious who was on the other side of the door. Just then a girl who was very young and pretty came towards me, with a guy behind her.

"Yong-Hwa! You're okay!" The girls face looked familiar. I tried to remember her, but a pain was the only thing that I could focus on.

"It's me Seo-Hyun!" Seo-Hyun? I looked up to meet the girls eyes, Don't think I've met a Seo-Hyun...

"I'm sorry, I don't know you." I apologized. Only to find her eyes tearing and the sound of her pleading to remember her.


A/N: I updated! YAY! Kekekeke now Yonggie can start a new begininning, sorry to those people who were hoping he'd remember her and all. Anyways, have fun reading and

Happy Valentine's Day<3

Love you all <3