My Girlfriend and Kyu-Hyun...On Top Of Eachother

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 Just when I thought it could get any better, my hand hit the pot while I fell backwards. Clash I looked up at them and there faces turned to me. I jumped to my feet and held up my hands like I was about to be arrested.

"Hey, I was just getting an idea for the outfits that's why I came here," I gave a smile, which I didn't think would do much.

"YAH! PABO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Her face turned red, and I knew she was embarrased.

"Hey, you know that this isn't my fault." I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Why? It's because this is a public area, and you know that anybody could come here. And since I have a project to do because you won't help, I came here for insperation. Okay?" I patted her head which hurt, I don't know why, but it did. 

  I then walked away leaving behind two new love birds. Why do I feel so mad? Kyu-Hyun remember, she is just another girl. His hand formed into a fist, holding his anger in and thought of something else, avoiding what just happened.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I heard a pot break and knew someone was there watching us, suprisingly, it was Kyu-Hyun. My heart pounded harder when I looked at him. The way his shirt was half button, revealing his muscular body, and how he held up his hand with an innocent smile, I almost didn't want to yell at him.

"YAH PABO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I said blushing, really only staring at his body.

 He walked towards me and I hesitated as he placed his hand on my shoulder."I came here just for inspiration, Okay?" Were the only words I heard.

 For some reason, it hurt. I had a sudden pain in my chest, Did he really come here for inspiration? Yeah right...Was he really? Why am I questioning myself this? Focus Seo-Hyun, focus.

 Yong-Hwa waved a hand at my day dreaming face. I looked up, letting go of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?". I studdered.

"Are you daydreaming about that kid, come on Seo-Hyun. D-do you like him?" Yong-Hwa said.

~Yong-Hwa Pov

"D-do you like him?" I asked. It was a question I wanted to avoid, knowing a girl you like, likes another guy you hate...

 I waited for her reply, but all she did was blush. I thought I knew the answer to my question, Ye-

"NO! No, I don't..." She said as she looked down and fumbled with her thumbs.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure, because, I need to know if the girl I like is mine, and mine only, once she becomes my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?" I took her hands and kissed it.

"You know what? Sure." Her tone didn't sound so happy, but it was a yes, and that was good for me.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

"You know what? Sure." I said with a smile. But all I was really thinking of, was Kyu-Hyun...

 I waved by and told him I'd text him later, then headed for the camp to go and get some food. 

 Once I arrived, their was people everywhere, so crowded. I thought, and tried to squeez through. After a few tight spaces I had to squeez through, I ended up at a table. One of the people that sat there was Kyu-Hyun...My chest tighten as I stepped closer.

"Oh, hey Seo-Hyun, sit next to me." He patted a seat next to his and all the girls started to growl. 

"No thanks, or the girls will literally beat me up." I smiled, and was ready to leave, telling by thee way the girls stared at me...yeah they looked as if they were going to zap lazers out of them.

"Come on." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit. But another girl sat in that seat, and I fell on his lap. We both made eye contact, but Kyu-Hyun looked away.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 She looked into my eye as she fell, feeling hurt as I did. Why can't I follow the rule not to love a girl, not to trust one. Why is she so different...that she makes me want to break that rule. Why does she have to have a guy she loves...why can't she be with me? 

 I quickly looked away and was about to tell her to get off of me, but a girls voice shouted.

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT!" And everyone did what she demanded.

 Through the crowd...stood Yong-Hwa. I could see Seo-Hyun looking towards there too, both our suprised faces, matched with his.

~Yong-Hwa Pov

 I looked at my phone and was waiting for a text. Still no answer... I decided to go and look for her. I ran to the camp where she had gone and noticed there was a lot of people.

Dammit, how am I suppost to go through this.

"HI! I'm Park Shin-Hye (A/N: She was the girl in Your Beautiful and heartstrings.). Can you sign my T-shirt" Said a girl in my fan club. I took the marker out of her hands, and signed her shirt which had my face all over it.

"Could you...get me through that crowd?" I asked.

"No prob, especially for my Yonggie <3!" She smiled, which was nice and pretty. She turned towards the crowd and shouted.

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT!"Everyone did what she said.

"Thank you," I looked at her and miled then looked in the centre of the crowd, all I saw was...

 My girlfriend, and Kyu-Hyun...On top of eachother.

  


 

A/N: I will be updating every weekend as possible...so yeah...Heres this weekends chapter...wonder what happens next. Well stay tuned for next weeks updates...BAI!