My First Kiss Was Stolen

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I saw Kyu-Hyun's eyes open as I shrieked. Kyu-Hyun's hand covered my mouth to stop me from waking everyone up. But I was still in shock.

"Shhhhh. Geez, what's wrong with you. Any girl would want to be in your position, so shut up and appreciate what you get." He said while he was putting his shirt on.

"A-appreciate!?! What are you!? Do you think I'm one of your fan girls that drool over you any time you walk past them?!? NO!" I looked away then realized what I had just said.

"Ne-nevermind...forget what I just said." I ran out. What does this guy think he is?!? That......

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

"This girl is something." I chuckled.

"TIME TO EAT!!!" A lady's voice came from outside the tent.

"ADJUMMA! Just wait, we have-" I ignored the rest and got out of the tent.

"KYU-HYUN ~ <3" A bunch of girls crowded around me, but my eyes were wondering to where Seo-Hyun was. 

"Kyu-Hyun over here." My eyes turned to the girl in front of me. My fiance...Hyuna.

"Oppa, are looking at other girls now. Is Seo-Hyun bothering you?" My dad arranged a marrige with her a few days before we got notified about our trip.

"Hah, no babe. She's just a loser brought up by bad parents." I said with disgust, but my eyes would still search for her.

"Yeah, es like that don't need guys like you staring at them, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!" Why does my dad have to be friends with her parents, this girl is so annoying! Atleast she hot...

"Sorry Babe." I kissed the top of her head, but when I did, I wasn't focused. Where could she be? Seo-Hyun? Is she really such a coward, this girl doesn't know how to appreciate things when she already has it.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 I look up from my bowl of plain rice, and saw Kyu-Hyun kissing Hyuna. And she thinks I'm a playing with every guy. But Kyu-Hyun's eyes weren't on her for some reason, I stared into his eyes and I realized, he was staring back at me. I felt a hard band on my head.

"YAH! THAT HURT!" I looked up and saw Yong-Hwa with a straight face.

" Oh...um..."  I smiled with and 'oops' expression.

"Oh, um!?! I told you to meet with me, and you just left without telling me." Yong-Hwa's voice rose.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, there was an incident of Kyu-Hyun telling me not to go, then me running out lost in the forest. Then I huggd him because I was scared and I though it was y-" I was cut off by Yong-Hwa.

"Wait, slow down. Kyu-Hyun and you...hugged?" I was suprised by Yong-Hwa's reaction. He was kind of over reacting. He starting mumbling to himself, which made me laugh.

"This is no laughing matter!" Yong-Hwa said with a serious face, I couldn't help but laugh even more.

"Even though your like a brother to me, you don't have to over react. Arreso?"

"Ne..." His face expression changed into a more sadder look.

 I was about to ask 'why the sad face' until I heard a slam on the table, both of us looked up and saw 2 simialr faces, Hyuna...and Kyu-Hyun...

"Just because of the incident last night, doesn't mean we're more close. What do you want?" I lift an eyebrow at him.

"I just wanted to make a new friends, you know since of last night we were a little closer then usual and I thought why not get closer. As friends." He smiled then scooted between me and Yong-Hwa.

"What are you up to now?" I stared deep into his eyes trying to pull ut answers.

"Nothing." I failed to. He suddenly got closer...literally. His mouth reached my ear.

"Get Hyuna away from me." He pulled me away from the crowd that later on came to argue with Hyuna. I started to Panick when mmore girls came to protect Yong-Hwa and I lost where he was.

"YAH! Let go! Oh great, Yong-Hwa's going to kill me." My eyes darted at Kyu-Hyun in anger.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I just heard him laugh.

"Hah, finally. I got rid of the two annoying people in my life." He looked at me with no life in his eyes.

"Okay, just get something straight. This is payback, I'm no trying to make friends, cuz' if I was, that would be complete bull-" I put my finger on his lips to shut him up.

"By the way, I wasn't thinking that you were trying to make friends, also what did I do to you now?!? Were you mad I hugged you? Here you want me to appologiz-" He bit my finger and I jumped in pain.

"OUCH!" I was about to slap him until he grabbed my hand.

"Who grabbed me by my collar and gave me to Hyuna. Now that is following me everywhere, who's fault was that?" He stared into my eyes and stepped closer each time he said a word, meanwhiears started t forle I stepped back to avoid anyother physical contact.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 I lied as I kept on walking forward. Good thing she doesn't know Hyuna is my fiance, hah she is totally believing me. Seo-Hyun backed up and finally stopped at a tree, I leaned forward staring into her gullable eyes.

"Kyu-Hyun..."

 I looked down to her lips, her irresistable lips. I wanted to kiss her bad...really bad. And before you know it, we were. 

~Seo-Hyun Pov

 We were kissing. My first kiss... And for some reason my heart was beating really fast and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I felt a weird feeling of pleasure coming from this kiss. I bet he does this with every girl. The thought of the player kissing me made me disgusted.

"Hah, just because I kissed you doesn't mean anything. I kiss a lot of girls, and they all have the same reaction as you. So your just like any other girl."

"YOU JERK!"  And I was right. Tears kept on flowing down my cheeks as I ran away.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

 Got dammit, Why'd I have to say that... I saw her face redden and tears started to form. And before I knew it she ran off.

~Yong-Hwa Pov

 I looked around and ignored the screaming girls that surrounded me. I saw Kyu-Hyun and Seo-Hyun kissing, I felt a pain peircing through my heart.

 


 

A/N: Hi, again. Well I finally finished this chapter...well then...enjoy ^^ <3