I'm Sorry, Yong-Hwa.

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Yong-Hwa Pov

"Yonggie~ You don't remember me?" She said in a weary voice, tears still drippng down her cheeks.

"Yonggie~? That's how you're going to make him remember?" He chuckled, they look so familiar...

"Shut up, if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have gotten into this mess," Her brown eyes avoided contact with mine, she look back at him, which made me have a weird feeling of anger.

"You don't know if this was your fault or not, but since you don't know, don't put yourself down." His eyes gave off no emotion with what he was saying. For a moment a glimpse of memory came back, she is someone who you do not need to remember, she is the cause of you being in this state, but this was your decision, so this must've been for the better, please, don't try to remember. A little voice spoke in my head.

"Please leave, Seo-Hyun. I don't want to talk to you." I said with a harsh voice, she looked back with hurt in her eyes, what else could I do when the voice is telling me to forget her. 

"You- You rememer me?" She had hope set in her eyes which I had no idea why, since I am turning her down.

"No, well, a little memory is coming back, and it's telling me to forget you because you are someone I shouldn't remember. Do you know the reason why I'm in this hospital?" I raised an eyebrow at her for an explaination.

"No, not exactly..." She gave an answer I wasn't expecting to hear, so I guessed for the reason why I got hurt.

"I...I was," I paused looking for an excuse of how I'm in the hospital, then I saw the clipboard lying on the table, my eyes only took me so far, and all I read was 'car accident'.

"I got into a car accident, because," I glimpse from one side to another looking for an explaination of how I got into this mess. My eyes scaned the table and saw a ring, ring... Something pierced my head, and I knew it was pain. Pain was what I felt in my past, because of this girl...I wonder why I'm going through so much pain when I try to think something related to this girl...was this the pain I felt whenever I interacted with her? Dangggg so she must be hard to get.... or maybe cold hearted? I suggested in my train of thought.

"I was going to give you this ring, I suppose," I walked over to grab the ring, with my shaky hand I picked it up, the touch was cold on my fingers, I had the urge to throw it out the window, but I decided not to, luckily.

"Then you broke my heart, so I decided to kill myself...?" I hoped she would fall for that lame excuse, but my voice was so monotoned I decided that she didn't quite follow what I was saying.

"So... It was my fault... I-I don't know how to apologize for all of this... How can I apologize to someone who forgot everything that has happened between us... Yong-Hwa...I killed Yong-Hwa," She cried. I could see more tears falling from her cheeks to spill on the ground, She killed the old Yong-Hwa...but now I can forget what I have regretted in the past and move on.... right? I couldn't make myself agree on what I proposed from looking at this girl, she covered her face with her hands and slowly sobbed away...was Yong-Hwa that precious to her? 

"Look here, I think the old Yong-Hwa did this for your own good. I think he wanted you to be happy with this guy...your ... boyfriend?" I assumed, carefully playing with the words, not knowing if I might make a mistake. 

"I still have a little voice inside my head telling you not to blame yoursellf, it was my decision," I admitted, who would go that far for a girl, man? She looked up with innocent eyes, making my gut twist in a way I couldn't speak.

"I-I guess," I said weakly, and turned towards the door.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  Yong-Hwa was my best friend, and boyfriend...and was going to be my husband... now I killed every last bit of him, making him into a new person. My heart couldn't take such pain. What has Yong-Hwa ever done wrong?

  I look up to a person who looks exactly like Yong-Hwa, even though he hasn't got a clue of who I am to him, I still remember every last bit of who he was to me. Every word he spoke, I couldn't make out, only thinking about what I've done to him. All I did was hurt him who has gotten hurt so many times before, was it really worth loving Kyu-Hyun instead of Yong-Hwa? All Yong-Hwa did was think what was best for me, he even tried to kill himself...so I can move on...

  Every thought crushed my heart, it was like a thorn piercing where it hurt the most, painfully, and slowley. Every last bit tore me apart, even just looking at him. I left him, and thought it was best for him, and realizing I broke up with him for my selfish reasons. He knew I wanted to leave him so he just went along minding his own buisness, only wanting me to be safe and happy. I guess he couldn't handle how much he felt towards me and had to end it some way.

  It's time to forget Yong-Hwa... Erasing every part of him... I closed my eyes, I remember the time when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was the happiest moment of my life, he was happy, I was happy. It felt like heaven. I tried to crumble the memory, but it was implanted in my brain. I can't... I loved him... I really did... now he's gone... He hasn't done anything wrong. I remembered his soft smile, he would give me when he thought I wasn't looking even thought I was. 

  I flipped through my phone's photos, looking into an album I saved with Yong-Hwa. I was so happy... His face in every photo I saw was always looking at me, with those nice brown eyes I would always stare into. I tapped the garbage can, but the words that popped up 'delete photo', I couldn't bring myself to press. I gently rubbed my thumb across Yong-Hwa's smiling, and bright face, Yong-Hwa...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I forced all of this onto you to make you do this to yourself. I'm sorry, for entering your life and exiting it like this. I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I'm sorry for breaking your heart multiple times, and I'm sorry that I can't forget you...

But I have to let go... Bye Yong-Hwa and I'm sorry.


A/N: Heyyyyooooo, had fun reading this? Well I sure had fun writing this... kinda... and I kinda cried becuase I had such a good relationship with this character ^^; Anyways, I updated early because I will be busy on the weekened...kk baii <3