Fun...

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

A/N: 

Sorry I couldn't update soon, I was busy with my homework and the events

that currently happened it my life. Sorry for the disapointment :(


~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I could see Heechul smirk from the corner of my eye. I had a bad feeling of his presence near me. I could see his eyes on me, mouthing words I couldn't make out. 

  Heechul stood up from his chair and walked past me once again, a current wave of tensing past by me. I couldn't help, but keep an eye out for him. My head resting on Kyu-Hyuns upper chest, hearing his heartbeat next to my ear.

"Let's go, I don't want to be here right now..." Kyu-Hyun whispered in my ear, holding my hand to bring me out of the restaurant.

"Wait," My father's voice called out in the distance. "Seo~Baby, where are you going?"

  Both of us, stopped in our track and looked back. Before I could speak, Kyu-Hyun blurted out:

"Sir, would you allow me to take your daughter somewhere more romantic? Since, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable in a situation like this." Kyu-Hyun lied, but I had to admit, it was a good excuse.

"Romantic? Well son, I'm going to tell you this once, she..." He stopped whith a serious face.

"Might be new to romance, but it's alright. She'll learn." My dad spoke with a smirk, and I was stunned by what he said.

"APPA! I've been in many relationships-" I shouted at my father, lying as I did so.

"Don't worry, she'll have a good time," Kyu-Hyun replied with a wink; my attention was on both of them, of how they were saying such immature things.

"Kyu-Hyun! I didn't finish!" I argued with him, but Kyu-Hyun just grabbed my wrist and tugged me away from the lunch table.

"Be quiet, this is the only way to escape," He whispered in my ear, loud enough for only me to hear. I decided that I should shut my mouth and let things happen.

  Once we were out of the restaurant I sighed, relieved that I've made it out of the place, safe and sound; Kyu-Hyun on the other hand was lost in thought once again. His eyes were glued to the ground, not even sneaking a peek at me like he'd always done. 

"Kyu-Hyun if you just want to go home you can, we can make up a day where we can spend time together..." I said, not even putting effort on what to say.

"No, Seo-Hyun. Don't try to help this situation by leaving me be alone-" I cut him off with a snap,

"Leave you alone?!? I just want you to get rest and decide things through! I'm going to help this situation and I'll do whatever I can to let you and your father mend this relationship, I don't want to carry on having to deal with the man I love not even looking at me, or even think about what I care about. I'm not leaving you alone, I'll always be by your side, Kyu-Hyun; It's just that this moment now, I think is best-" But Kyu-Hyun snapped back,

"This moment now is when I need you most, Seo-Hyun. And I do care about your feelings, but now isn't the time. Not everything is about you Seo-Hyun, you have to think about others too." He looked at me firm in the eye, and the look of hurt flooded my eyes, 'Not everything is about you Seo-Hyun,' It was true but, in a relationship you and your partner are everything to eachother, that is why some even wish to die for another. I would die for him if I must, but would he do so for me?

"I thought we're everything to eachother; I thought in your eyes, it would be me as an everything, just as how I see you. You are my everything Kyu-Hyun... am I your everything? Should I really feel commited to this relationship if we won't even let eachother help one another? Kyu-Hyun, if I was your everything, you know that since I think of you as my everything, I would let you help me; so why can't you take what I have offered. You know what Kyu-Hyun... If I am not everything to you, as what I think of you as, it's getting me wondering if I should think of you as my-" I spoke until Kyu-Hyun decided to correct me.

"You are my everything Seo-Hyun, I'm sorry I said that you weren't everything... I just don't want you to interfere with what is going on now..." He said, not looking into my eyes once again.

"Interfere... You think I'm interfering? I'm trying to help you take some time to yourself, so you can decide..." I said with pleading eyes but then gave up on this arguement.

"You know what... Maybe I shouldn't interfere... Maybe I shouldn't interfere with your life." I said, fighting off the tears wanting to run down my cheeks. Even though I promised to never leave him, even thought I promised to always love him...Is this a sign that this will never work out? Should I break this promise to help Kyu-Hyun mend his relationship with his father? Or is this decision just going to make it worst? All I want is for Kyu-Hyun to stay happy... well, to be happy in terms of the future...

"No Seo-Hyun... you aren't an interference in my life Seo-Hyun, please, just listen to me." His hand wrapped gently around my wrist, with a steady and firm grip.

"Kyu-Hyun, let go. I just want you to be happy." I turned around giving the happiest smile I can make out, with the tears still dripping down my cheeks.

"My life wouldn't be happy if your weren't in it Seo-Hyun. You are my happiness, my everything."  His fingers gently wiped off the tears that were currently falling away from my eyes. 

"This is the time when I need you the most, not having you let me solve this on my own! Don't cry, you know that-" Kyu-hyun got cut off by a hard shove.

"Making girls cry, huh Kyu-Hyun? Haha, that's your specialty. You want to know my specialty?" Heechul said, and the tears suddenly stopped flowing.

"I am the one that mends girls hearts back together," Heechul answered, my face ended up in a bright pink colour.

"Get out of here, Heechul." Kyu-Hyun said with harsh cold words.

"DON'T!" I said without thinking, and ran up to Heechul's side.

"Please don't hurt more of your family members," I said avoiding eye contact with Kyu-Hyun. "Let's go Heechul..." 

  My gut regretted this decision but if this is to prevent Kyu-Hyun from getting into fights and trouble, then this is what I shall do.

~Heechul Pov

  Hah, this time a girl of Kyu-Hyun chose me over him, haha this'll be fun...


A/N: Yay finally finished procrastinatin and written this short chapter. Sorry for the long wait... BAIIII <3 Love you all and thank you for your patience!!!