I think I fell in love

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

"Hyuna, did you do this?" I asked. She looked down at me confused.

"Because if you do this, I would love you!" My eyes were mainly focused on the paper when I spoke.

"I did it Oppa!" A girl shouted out of the tent, I came running out to follow the voice.

"No, it was me!" Another girl spoke.

"How am I going to find this person that did this?" I scratched the back of my head.

  I walked away from the crowd. Luckily, I ran into a teacher. I told her about the song and she said she'd tell everyone that thinks they wrote the song, to sing it, one by one. The one that is chosen will be the one that has the right tune...

  We were all asigned to the camp fire area, all lined one by one. The three teachers in the middle were looking through the crowd, checking who was here and who wasn't.

"We told you guys to come here because we are looking for the person who needs to be rewarded. And that person will recieve that reward when we find out who did it. And by it, we mean the person who finished Kyu-Hyun's song." The teacher in the middle spoke. Her words were soft and gentle, but her looks weren't so welcoming.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  The person who finished Kyu-Hyun's song? I heard all these girls screaming, and saying they were the one. I clenched my fist. Why do these girls say that, even though they know they aren't the one. 

"If you think you did it, then write down your name on this sheet and the singing will be held in the gym. Also if you really are confident that you did it, then be happy preforming in front of many people." I heard people whispering and then rethinking there decision.

"Also, don't worry about the lyrics, we have printed lyrics on all of these sheets of paper, so if you sign then take one." A few girls hesitated and then some went to sign, but the rest stayed. 

  I didn't get up. Since there was no point. Even though I wanted to tell him I did it. He and I aren't so compatible and I don't want to accept any rewards from a guy that has girls like Hyuna clinging onto him. I just turned and left.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  The next day the singing held. I had butterflies in my stomache, I felt like I was ready to burst. I wonder if she is pretty. Once I arriived in the gym I noticed chairs lined up and people took their seats whille I sat in the front. 

  Once everyone settle in their seats, the first girl was called out. She looked confident, but maybe because she was only confident in her looks. She wasn't ugly, she was pretty in her own way. But once she started singing, I thought my ears would bleed. Her voice cracked so many times, but I tried to focus on the tune. It wasn't it. And it stayed that way for the rest of the girls. Each girl was told you leave because the tune and voice .

  I had a headache. When can I find this girl?

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  Each time a girl was told to sing, it ended up not being it. And I didn't do anything about it. I then felt a little guilty. When all the girls left the sage and everyone was about to go. I stood up. And started to sing.

 

I've been watching but

the stars refuse to shine 

I've been searching but

I just don't see the signs

I know that it's out there

There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light...

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I packed all my stuff ready to leave. Then I heard a lovely voice throughout the crowd. Exactly the same tune I thought of. I saw everyone turning towards her. 

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I stopped in the sight of Yong-Hwa looking at me. He grabbed me by the hand and oulled me out of the door.

"Are you crazy? So you did it? I told you not to mess with that guy or interact with him!" I could feel his hand trembling.

"I think...I like Ky-" I was stopped by Yong-Hwa's words.

"Stop, please. Just stay away from him. I don't want to loose another girl to him. Especially you." His eyes pleaded me. And all I could do was nod my head and kiss him like I didn't have any problems.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I saw a glimpse of the girls face. It was a familiar face. It wasn't Hyuna's I know that, but I could tell she was very pretty. And the guy who took her away also looked very familiar.

"I still haven't found her." My teeth clenched in anger and frustration, knowing that our assignment was due, I wanted to give that person credit atleast. 

  I walked back to the tent, and while I past the washroom I heard the same voice singing.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  I noticed no one was in the washroom. I smiled and sighed in relief. I started to sing, flowing the room with my voice. I tried to express the feelings I had throughout my voice. But I stopped when I heard someone openning the door.

"K-Kyu-Hyun!" I said with hesitation.

"Was it you?" He said with a sad face.

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  I didn't expect it to be Seo-Hyun. I put a frown on my face thinking how coldly I treated her. Why does it have to be her?

"Why are you so sad?" She said, with a weary voice.

"I didn't expect it to be someone that has anything to do with Yong-Hwa. I was hoping it was another girl that I could actually go and flirt with and maybe fall in love with." I spoke as my heart hurt. I'm sorry, Seo-Hyun.

"I think I've already fell in love so, no thanks." She said, and I understood.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

"I think I've already fell in love so, no thanks." I swore under my breath great now he's going to misunderstand. I meant that I fell in love with him and I said no thanks to him wanting another girl. Stupid me.

"I understand." His eyes avoided eye contact.

"I hope you stay with Yong-Hwa." I could see the hurt in his eyes, even though they were looking away from me. I couldn't stop myself and ran up to him and hugged him.

"I-I think I fell in love with you..." Tears rolling down my cheeks.


 

A/N: I don't know what to say at this point...but anyways, sorry for the late post. I finished my story on saturday, and again i accidentally deleted it. So here is the chapter. But I don't think It's as good as the one I wrote before. Man my hands hurt from typing. Anyways, have fun reading ^^ BAI <3