Just Another Typical Day

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

 ~Seo-Hyun Pov

   I walk into the classroom, first day of school, late again. Aishhh. Everyones eyes were on me, I smiled awkwardly and walked to my seat I've always sat at. I heard footsteps behind me, and noticed that I wasn't the only one late. I turned around to find Kyu-Hyun, the popular boy in the school. Everyones eyes shifted to him instead. I sighed in relief.

"Kyu-Hyunnie~<3" One of the girls blurted out in her seat. I ignored and continued walking to my seat.

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN NOW!" The teacher yelled, he had an unshaved mustache and a hunch back. His eyes stared back at everyone with horrific red eyes.

"My name is Mr.Bak," He coughed at the end of his sentence. His red eyes locked on mine and told me to come, and I did. He also told Kyu-Hyun to come to. 

"So late again? Haha, you want punishment? Just kidding, since it is the first daay, I'll let you guys go." He snorted, "But if your late again, oh, your in deeeep trouble." 

 I could already tell he didn't like us by the way he spoke to us, it sounded like he was going to murder us. I just laughed to ease the awkwardness and bowed as I sat down in my seat.

"Okay let's begin...." 

  After a while, of listening to lectures, he finally let us free, I walked out of the door and got my lunch. Finally lunch time, my stomache gurgled. I Arrived to the spot me and Yong-Hwa always had lunch together. I noticed a couple of girls come near me, it was Kim Hyuna. My bully also Yong-Hwa's ex.

"Haha, look at this hanging around Yong-Hwa again." She grabbed my by my hair and I screamed.

"Your know that if Yong-Hwa can't have me, he can't have anyone else!" She slammed my head against the wall, it hurt bad. I felt wet-ness on the injured spot, I'm bleeding, great. I wanted to cry. 

"YAH! Don't touch her!" Yong-Hwa stepped in, and pushed her off of me.

"AH! You , I'll torcher her until you come back to me, that little is the reason we can't get together! Don't you remember the time you said you love me!?!?! Until this girl came in!!" Hyuna strutted off, swearing under her breath.

"Are you okay?" Yong-Hwa's eyes stared into mine.

"I don't know, I feel...di..z..z.y..." I fainted.

 I woke up and felt pain on the right side of my head, my hand patted that area, peircing an agony of pain right through my skull. I moaned.

"You fainted from the loss of blood in your head. Luckily a young man brought you in." The doctor smiled politely and I nodded. "Oh and also you could go back to school tomorrow, it wasn't as major as what I've seen." He added.

"Seo-Hyun! Seo-Hyun! Are you okay!?!" Yong-Hwa came running in and with a worried look brushing my hair out of the way. I smiled and patted his head with a nod.

"Yeah, the doctor said I could come back to school tomorrow, so don't worry, I'll be there with you." I joked, you already have a crush on another girl, I know. I wasn't mad, since he is one of the popular guys. I wonder why Hyuna said that though, I didn't do anything to her? Or Yong-Hwa! What did I do when I came in his life? I just comforted him... I don't understand... I erased that thought from my head and looked up at Yong-Hwa who was holding my hand and sleeping on my lap.

"Yonggy, Yonggy..." I giggled and brushed his hair away. I let him sleep, and grabbed a book to try to rest again.

~Yong-Hwa Pov

 Seo-Hyun brushed the thin layers of my hairs away from my face. The pain in my chest hurt as bad everytime she got hurt, and this time is was because of me. If only I haven't of been with Hyuna, Seo-Hyun would've never been hurt like this. All the pain she has endured just for me. If only I would've been there for her earlier.

~Seo-Hyun Pov 

"Wake up Seo-Hyunnie," Yong-Hwa's face was the first thing I saw.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned, then stretched.

"Are you alright Yonggy?" I question.

"Haha, I should be asking you that." We laughed and then left the hospital.

"Oh my god, schools going to start..." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You can go," He looed up at me shocked.

"What, no! I'm not leaving you!" I pushed him this time.

"YAH! Leave! You'll be late." I yelled.

 He kept on refusing, but I finally managed to make him go to school. I sighed and got my clothes on for school, atleast I have an excuse to why I'm late. I looked at my hand, which was holding the letter from the doctor. I went out of the house and walked to school, I was thinking of all the reasons how my mother would react when she comes home later. 

 My mind was out of wack because of tha one incident, it's not the only one... I turned around and found something heavy fall on me. I pushed it off.

"YAH! Watched where your going! Or I'll make you pay!" I snarled as I looked up at his face.

"Kyu-Hyun? Late again?" Kyu-Hyun looked at me in disgust.

"Yeah and it will be because of you!" He yelled at me and fled.

"Whats wrong with him?" I questioned to myself.

"You'll pay for this, !" I ignored him, like I do to everyone and continued walking towards the school enterance. I sprinted with all my might and arrived just in time, also sadly Kyu-Hyun did to.

"Your fast, for a loser." He laughed.

"Whatever." We both arrived in the same classroom, with the red eyed teacher and the screaming girls,"

"Just another typical day...."

 


 

A/N: HEEEYYYYY! Just thought of another story so, heres the first chapter....