Chapter 27

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun doesn’t know what to feel at the moment, having Taeyeon sitting at the back seat of his car and heading to his home. He just saw the heart breaking sight of Taeyeon. Her eyes are still puffed from crying and the bandage on her face is just too hard to ignore.

 

He wanted to know what happened but he knows better that to pry to someone’s life and especially if that someone hated you. The girl seems so vulnerable and he almost can’t control himself to take her to his arms and comfort her.

 

He’s lucky that he’s with Seohyun, Taeyeon seems to like the girl even if she knew nothing about her and vice versa. Maybe it’s the blood bond. Then he wondered how Taeyeon will react if he saw her mom at his house. Will she feel the bond in an instant or will it just turn into chaos. He knows that Taeyeon still think that her mother is her real mother. He’s starting to question his decision for inviting Taeyeon home. But all his indecisiveness vanished the moment he looked at the girl who’s crying to Seohyun and said that she doesn’t have a place to go to anymore.

 

Then a realization came to Sehun that maybe she knows the truth. But why would she stay on the park alone when it’s obvious that she should be with her boyfriend seeking for comfort? Sehun felt rage at the thought of that teacher being useless when his girlfriend desperately needs him. If he was in his place he’d never make her feel this way.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re home.” The two residents said with different intonations.

 

Behind is Taeyeon who can’t keep her head up. She’s a little uncomfortable by the fact that she’s going to stay under the same roof of her most hated person. She can’t even raise her head to admire the house. Though looking at the wide floor she could tell that it’s big.

 

She heard footsteps getting louder and she raised her head to look a woman approaching them. The woman momentarily stiffen when she saw Taeyeon’s face, and she looked at Sehun and Seohyun with confuse eyes.

 

Maybe midnight visitors are not appropriate on this house. She wanted to go. But where?

 

“Mom, this is Taeyeon, she’s staying here for a while.”

 

Taeyeon bowed, she can’t find the strength to fake a smile. His mom was still frozen in place as she stared at Taeyeon. “I’m sorry for the trouble. I won’t stay long. It’s just for tonight.”

 

“What are you talking about? You said you don’t have anywhere else to go. Just stay here as long as you like.”

 

“I’ll find a place tomorrow.”

 

“Don’t be stubborn. There’s a spare room here for you.” Sehun raised his voice a little louder and Taeyeon felt like a child being scolded. She doesn’t like it since he’s just a classmate who’s obviously younger that him for a few months, but nonetheless, younger.

 

“I don’t want to be on the same place as you.” She shouted. She doesn’t care if the boy’s mother is in front of them and she’s showing a very bad manner but she really hated the thought. She knew that Sehun was the happiest now that she’s miserable. Isn’t this what he wanted? And he wanted her to stay in his house? For what? To see her miserable every day? Taeyeon glared at him, she can’t see the worried look on the boy’s face.

 

“Taeyeon...”

 

“Don’t say my name. I’m going. As I thought this was a bad idea.”

 

“Unni...” Taeyeon stopped at her track and look at the girl beside her who got a hold of her hand. “Don’t go.”

 

“Yeah she’s right. It’s really dangerous for a girl like you to walk out on a night like this.” It was Sehun’s mother who said that. Her voice was nice and soothing and she looks really kind now that

Taeyeon got a pretty good at her. She really embarrassed for acting rudely in front of this person.

 

“You look tired so just get some rest and we’ll talk about this tomorrow. You can sleep on the guest room. Seohyun can you lead the way?” She smiled at Seohyun.

 

“Of course. Unni, come.” Seohyun dragged Taeyeon’s hand away from the mother and son after bidding them goodnight.

 

Taeyeon bowed to the lady one last time after asking for forgiveness for the bad manner that she showed. The lady just patted her back and smiled lovingly at her.

 

When they were out of sight Sehun walked closer to her mom. “I’m sorry I brought her here without a heads-up. I just can’t leave her alone on that park.”

 

“That’s okay, you did the right thing.”

 

“Where’s aunty?”

 

His mother sighed. “She’s sleeping. She had a rough day today and she needs a lot of rest.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter