Chapter 12

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon knocked at the door at the Teacher’s office, but after a few knocks and still no answer she decided to open the door. When she opened it all that she saw was empty chairs of teachers, no one was in.

 

“What the hell? No one’s here.”

 

“The teachers have a meeting at the principal’s office. You’re late.”

 

Taeyeon immediately turn her head when she heard Baekhyun’s voice. He was carrying a cup of coffee. She noticed from the cup that it was a coffee from Chanyeol’s shop.      

 

“What are doing here then?”

 

Baekhyun only smiled and headed to his seat. He placed his coffee on the table then he put his hand under his chin. “I told them I had to talk to a troublesome student that needs counseling.”

 

“And they let you off the meeting? What a bunch of weirdoes. Isn’t that meeting important or something?”

 

“It’s not that important for me if it means I get to punish you.” He then gave her and evil smile.

 

Taeyeon’s shivered from his stare but not because she’s afraid but because of something else.

 

“What punishment? You sadist, I never did anything wrong.” She said as she blushes dark red.

 

Baekhyun burst out laughing at her facial expression. “What are blushing for? You idiot. You’re thinking erted thing aren’t you?”

 

Taeyeon can’t help blushing more (if that’s even possible) by the way Baekhyun laugh at her. Maybe she put off a really weird face. So embarrassing. But she’s also kind of pissed the way Baekhyun laugh at her face, it’s not her fault his boyfriend said such suggestive words. She looked around the empty room before punching Baekhyun in the shoulder.

 

“Shut up. I hate you.” She said.

 

Baekhyun automatically stop laughing when she said the words ‘I hate you’. Even though he knew it’s not true, he doesn’t like Taeyeon saying it to him.

 

“I’m sorry, please don’t say that.”

 

Taeyeon noticed Baekhyun’s change of attitude and she knows that those words affect him so much.

“I wasn’t serious. It’s just an expression.” She said showing a snobbish attitude.

 

Baekhyun reach for her hand and placed it to his cheeks and close his eyes. “I know. Just don’t express it to me.”

 

Taeyeon’s heart beats faster then she pulled Baekhyun into a hug. She wants their time to be like this always. It feels good to have Baekhyun be his boyfriend even when they are in school. She hates it that he’s treating her like a student whenever other students are around. She doesn’t feel special. She really wants to be spoiled by Baekhyun every time. She wants Baekhyun’s every attention. But that’s impossible since he’s her teacher. So she has to cherish moments like this, when Baekhyun allowed her to be his girlfriend and not his student.

 

“You know I love you right?” She assured him.

 

Baekhyun smiled as he wrapped his hands to Taeyeon’s small waist. “And I love you.” He said. “But you’re still getting punished.”

 

Taeyeon’s pushed Baekhyun arms length. “Why?”

 

“Because you punched a student, and for your information that student is an asset to our school. Be thankful that I haven’t told the principal about this.”

 

“An asset my , he’s just a ert.”

 

“Stop saying .”

 

“But he is. He said he saw my underwear after he bump me, or I bump him...”

 

Baekhyun spurt the coffee that he sipped out of his mouth. “He what?" he cut off. "You let him see your underwear?”

 

“I didn’t let him. I told you we bump to each other, He didn’t even apologized, the first thing that came from his mouth was ‘I saw your underwear’ with his expressionless face. It was so creepy so I had to punch him. It was an instinct actually.” Taeyeon explain.

 

“You just punch him? Why didn’t you clobber him instead or poke his eye out?” Baekhyun ruffles his hair as he kept saying things that Taeyeon should have done to Sehun. All of it mostly ended of Sehun being dead. Taeyeon smiled at how Baekhyun reacted, she finds it cute that Baekhyun acts like a jealous teenager.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Baekhyun stopped from talking when he saw Taeyeon staring at him with a smile.

 

“Nothing. So I don’t have to be punished then?” She said as she gave Baekhyun a wide grin.

 

“Why?”

 

“The way you reacted, you just want me to kill him.”

 

“But that’s how boyfriend should react. But I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter