Chapter 10

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Why are you grinning like that? Stop it! It’s creepy.” Chanyeol said after handing a cup of coffee to Baekhyun who was smiling to himself.

 

He can’t stop it, he’s too happy. Taeyeon felt the same way about him, who wouldn’t be happy after knowing that?

 

“Nothing.” He replied as he sipped to his coffee to hide his smile.

 

Chanyeol shook his head and muttered “weirdo” under his breath. Baekhyun heard it, but he is in a very good mood to care what Chanyeol thinks.

 

They decided to keep their relationship a secret to everyone. Taeyeon is his student and there’s a law that a teacher is not allowed to date a student. Baekhyun doesn’t actually care, he can always transfer to another school, but Taeyeon insisted, saying that she wanted to see Baekhyun everyday which made Baekhyun extremely happy. Both of them knew that Tiffany already knew about their relationship, the girl has radar of robot. She noticed every movement of everyone. It’s a little scary because you can’t hide anything from her. Baekhyun wished Wooyoung has the same radar so he’d back off a little. Since the outing he’s been very obvious about his feelings for Taeyeon, he’s blushing whenever he’s talking to her. Everyone noticed that except, of course, Taeyeon, the girl is as dense as a brick.

 

 Baekhyun felt really fortunate that she only has her eyes on him that’s why she can’t notice other guys who are hitting on her. If Taeyeon hadn’t suggested keeping it a secret, Baekhyun would’ve announced it to the whole world. He wanted everyone, especially the guys to know that Taeyeon is not available anymore. That she’s his.

 

His thoughts were cut when he heard the door opened behind him and at the same time Chanyeol patted his shoulder. “Dibs.” he whispered his smile is showing how lustful he is, Baekhyun rolled his eyes, not caring what took his best friends attention.

 

“Welcome Miss. How lucky of me to have a beautiful lady like you comes to my shop. What would you like to order? Everything’s on the house.” Chanyeol said, Baekhyun had to roll his eyes once again because of his friend’s disgusting pick up lines. He took another sip from his coffee and choked when he heard the giggle from whoever Chanyeol is talking to, he immediately turn around.

 

“Taeyeon.” He said, after wiping his mouth.

 

Taeyeon’s face brightened when she saw the man she was looking for. “Oppa.” She said as she headed her way over him.

 

“Taeyeon?” Chanyeol repeated.

 

“Annyeong Chanyeol oppa. Long time no see.” Taeyeon bowed then gave him a lovely smile.

 

Chanyeol blushed from embarrassment. “Yeah, it’s been a long time. Wah, you’ve really change a lot Taeyeon. I didn’t recognize you. You’ve become so beautiful.”

 

“Thank you Chanyeol oppa, you haven’t changed a bit.” Then they both laughed and continue talking with each other completely ignoring the existence of Baekhyun who’s looking at them.

 

“So Taeyeon, what do you want? Latte? Cappuccino? Mocha? Just order anything, it’s on me.”

 

“Why would it be on you? I’m paying for what she’s ordering. Stop hitting on her.” Baekhyun glared to his friend.

 

Chanyeol raised both his hands in defense “I’m not hit…”

 

“It’s okay, I don’t drink coffee. I’m just here to wait for oppa.” Taeyeon smiled to Chanyeol then turn her head to Baekhyun, she gave him a loving smile that make Baekhyun’s heart skip a beat.

 

“Why are you still wearing your school uniform? Didn’t you say you don’t want other people to see you in one?” Baekhyun whispered, Taeyeon had to lean close to him to hear what he’s saying. He liked it.

 

“Well, you said you liked it, so I don’t care what other people think anymore.” Taeyeon replied matching the volume of his voice earlier as she look at him straight in the eye. Baekhyun tried his hardest not to blush, but apparently it was impossible. He had to cover his face with the back of his hand.

 

“But…” he paused to think for the right words to say “now everyone sees how beautiful you are.” He said under his breath but enough for Taeyeon to hear.

 

She smiled with a little blush on her cheeks. “So, you want me to dress up as before? I can do that, if that’s what you wanted.”

 

“No. That’s not what I meant. Attire has nothing to do to why I like you. It just irritating sometimes, I mean all the time when I see man drooling over you. But I like that you embraced your femininity; you are a girl after all. Argh, but those guys…”

 

Taeyeon reached for his hand cutting him off. She started playing with his fingers which sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter