Chapter 31

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a month since Taeyeon’s graduation and everyone in her family and Tiffany and excited in preparing for the wedding. Taeyeon doesn’t have much knowledge about preparing weddings since that never came to her mind before. Well, she did think about it, but not as extravagant as what her moms, Tiffany and Seohyun are suggesting.

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon wanted a simple wedding but the others insisted on having big garden wedding.

 

All the preparations had to be done in 6 months and 6 months is too long for Baekhyun and

Taeyeon, but they can’t argue with the majority of people.

 

“Stop whining. You already act as a newlywed so what’s the big deal of waiting a few more months.”

 

Yes, that’s why they can’t argue. Because it’s true. Baekhyun and Taeyeon are always together. They say they’re filling up the 2 months of not having to be with each other regularly. They’ve been on dates almost every week enjoying each other’s company at most.

 

And at night Taeyeon is always sleeping at Baekhyun’s house, but Baekhyun's mom was strict on not letting them sleep on the same bed. Taeyeon always stays at Baekhyun’s room while Baekhyun sleep on his brother’s room. But like a rebellious teenager, Baekhyun would sneak out at night and crawl to his bed and cuddle with Taeyeon all night. He never thought about crossing the line because he’s contented having Taeyeon in his arms and he believe that certain things had to wait.

 

Taeyeon haven’t reached 18 yet so will wait until they’re married or whenever Taeyeon is ready after that.

 

 

 

 

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEON!” Every one cheered.

 

Loud popping sounds of confetti stormed the room. Laughter and singing filled the house of

Baekhyun as they celebrate Taeyeon’s 18th birthday. It was her debut but she insisted on having just a small gathering with family and friends. She exclaimed that she’s having a big wedding and she doesn’t need a big birthday celebration as well. She doesn’t want to burden the people who are preparing everything for her.

 

“Make a wish honey.” Taehee said as she guided Taeyeon towards her birthday cake.

She looked at everyone with a smile and when she spotted Baekhyun she extended her hand to him and asked him to stand beside her. Baekhyun took her hand and squeezed it a couple of times. She closed her eyes and made a wish and when she opened them she blew the candle.

 

“Of course we all know what she wished for.” Chanyeol said.

 

Taeyeon blushed and looked lovingly at Baekhyun. “I want to live a happy and contented life with the person I love.” She said to everyone. And each of them has their own version of “Woohoos” and whistles to the cheesy truth Taeyeon said. Baekhyun leaned his head close and peck at Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“I’ll make sure your wish will come true.” He said before kissing her forehead. “Happy birthday

Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uwaah, Taeyeon you’re the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen.” Tiffany said.

 

“Unni, you’re really pretty.” Seohyun added then she looked at Tiffany. “I want to be a bride too.”

 

“Me too.” Then they both whined which made Taeyeon laughed.

 

Taeyeon looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. She really does look beautiful. The light makeup complemented her natural beauty and her hair curled up was really elegant looking. The veil on her hair was pin somewhere behind her hair.

 

She asked the make-up artist to make her look more mature but the make-up artist contradicted the suggestion. Saying that, it’s better to be true to once age in a wedding. You don’t want to look someone you’re not at your own wedding. She had a point and in the end Taeyeon agreed.

 

“Yah, I think I’m the youngest bride there is. It’s not weird right?”

 

“Taeyeon? Are you having cold feet?”

 

“Ha-ha, Tiffany-unni, that’s impossible. Taeyeon-unni is addicted to Baekhyun-oppa. Right unni?”

 

“I’m not having cold feet. It’s actually pretty hot from anticipation. It’s just, this is okay right?”

 

“Taeyeon, what do want to hear? Everything’s going to be fine. Just don’t trip on those heels okay?”

 

She joked and made the two girls beside her laugh.

 

“Omo-na. Our Taeyeon is really pretty.” Taehee said as she approached Taeyeon with Taejin right beside her.

 

“Thanks moms.”

 

“Let’s go. Baekhyun is waiting at the altar.” She blushed at the mere mention of the name her groom. Now she’s not so sure if she won’t trip while walking to him. Her leg feels like jelo.

 

“Taeyeon. You’d be surprise who came to see you at your wedding.”

 

“Who?” She asked Taejin.

 

“Sunny.”

 

“Unni?” Taeyeon can’t hide her startled voice.

 

“Yeah, she’s with her boyfriend. You got to meet him. He’s a complete opposite of Sunny.”

Taejin laughed in amusement. So she could assume that being opposite is not bad.

 

“Really? She got a boyfriend? That’s good to hear... Wait... She’s not angry about me getting married first right.”

 

“Of course not. She’s sincerely happy for you. Seems like her boyfriend really changed her.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“That’s a really good to hear... I hope she already forgave me.” Taejin and Taehee linked each of their hand on Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“I bet she does.” Taejin gave her a reassuring smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun can’t calm down on his post. He doesn’t even know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter