Chapter 20

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon had mixed feelings about what’s going to happen to her. But the happiness that she felt was greater than all the feelings she had right now. She’s finally together with Baekhyun. She missed him so much. She would have hugged him if only he wasn’t walking too fast and not gripping her hand too hard. She didn’t complain. She knew why Baekhyun was angry. He had the right to be. She just ignored him for days without giving an explanation. What if he’s going to break up with her? What if he got fed up by her immatureness? This kind of thoughts lingered at the back of her mind. She’s scared, that having such an age difference can’t really lead to a fruitful relationship.

 

Baekhyun led her to the park near their residence. His sudden halt led Taeyeon to bump in his back. Before she could put her hand to her face, Baekhyun’s hands were already there, cupping both her cheeks. Without a word he landed his lips over her. It took a few seconds for Taeyeon to process what was going on.

 

She felt the waves of emotion washed over her then she closed her eyes to feel his lips more. Baekhyun did a great job at making her remember their first kiss. It has the same possessiveness and passion. Her hand crawled its way around his neck while his hand was place at her back, one hand was around her waist pressing their bodies closer while the other at her nape, pulling her deep into the heated kiss.

 

Taeyeon can feel the tears falling from her eyes. She felt loved. The way Baekhyun explored with his tongue and the way he caressed her back all conveyed that he still loves her. Very much.

 

Baekhyun broke the kiss and noticed Taeyeon’s tears. “Why are you crying?” He whispered then wiped her tears before kissing her eyes which trailed up to her head. He pulled her into a hug, which Taeyeon would so much loved to do since he saw him.

 

“I’m happy. I’m happy that you don’t hate me.” She snuggled into his arms for much better comfort.

 

Baekhyun smiled at Taeyeon’s cute actions. “I’m still angry though.”

 

“I’m sorry.” She sniffed.

 

“So? Are you going to tell me why I deserved to be ignored for three days? I’m really upset about it you know?” He pouted.

 

“I’ll tell you, but it may take a while. My mom would look for me.”

 

“Then let’s go back at your house and say that you’re going to my house for a while. My mom told me to invite you anyway.”

 

“Then why did you drag me all the way here?”

 

“Do you want me to pounce on you in front of your door? I missed you so much I almost didn’t have the strength to take you here. I don’t want your mother to have a heart attack so we had to escape.”

 

Taeyeon blushed at the memory of their kiss. This sight makes Baekhyun blush as well.

 

“Let’s go home, before I pounce on you once again.” Then he pulled her waist on his side and led her home.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, you’re here.” Mrs. Byun hugged Taeyeon tightly. “I missed you. Why haven’t you visited lately?”

 

Taeyeon just nervously laughed. She’s still a little out of sane because of what happened with her mother at their door.

 

 

10 minutes ago…

 

Taeyeon opened the door to their house. She did not invite Baekhyun inside since Sunny’s passed out in the couch.

 

“Taeyeon? Where have you been…” Her mother saw Baekhyun standing outside their door. Her eyes gleamed. Taeyeon looked at her nervously. She remembered the time they last talked about

Baekhyun.

 

 “Oh my, and I was wondering who was knocking at the door. So it was you Baekhyun?” She stood beside Taeyeon.

 

Baekhyun bowed then smiled. “Good evening ajumma. I’m sorry I kidnapped Taeyeon for a short while without letting you know.”

 

Taeyeon’s mom laughed. “Come on Baekhyun. If it’s you, you can kidnap her whenever you want.”

 

“MOM!” Taeyeon’s face reddens with embarrassment. Baekhyun laughed.

 

“Taeyeon told me that you guys are dating. Please take care of my daughter from now on.” She bowed, which automatically made Baekhyun bow in response. “I’m sure you’d be a good husba…”

 

“MOM!” Mrs. Kim’s mouth was covered by Taeyeon. “I’m going to oppa’s house for a while. Ajumma wanted to see me.”

 

“Oh Mrs. Byun would sure be a good in-la…”

 

“Mom, I’ll be home a little late okay?”

 

Her mother enjoyed teasing her. And everything that’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter