Chapter 26

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everything is ruined. The family that Taejin tried to protect for a long time is finally ruined.

She was still on the floor looking through the door Taeyeon just went. She’s desperately wishing that she would come back, but reality is really clear. Her daughter is gone. She’s angry and she left with all her hatred. Taejin cried in agony. All hopes escaping from her.

 

She looked down and saw the scattered pictures of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. She knew at once that it’s the reason how Sunny knew about Taeyeon dating Baekhyun. She picked every one of them from the floor and smiled when she saw how happy her daughter is. She smiled but she can’t control the tears from falling down her eyes, it hurts, it hurts knowing that she might not see her daughter smile like this ever again. Well, at least smile at her. She has Baekhyun and she knows that Baekhyun would always make Taeyeon happy.

 

After picking the last one, her eyes saw the envelope under the table. She picked it up and saw the address of the sender.

 

Oh Residence.

 

She was curious who this Oh person is and why would he send pictures of Taeyeon and Baekhyun together when it was obvious that the couple didn’t even know that they were being photographed.

 

She gasped when she remembered the name Oh from her past. She knows that Taehee’s best friend married an Oh. She can’t be wrong. She was invited on their wedding along with Taehee.

 

It’s crazy to assume that Taehee was behind this since there are many Oh’s out there but she can’t really pushed the thought out of her mind. She crumpled the envelope on her hand at abruptly stood. She wants to be sure, but her blood already confirmed that Taehee is indeed behind this. She destroyed her family once and she’ll do it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Man, slow down.” Chanyeol took the glass out of Baekhyun’s hand. They are at the bar close to Chanyeol’s coffee shop.

 

“What happened? You look terrible.”

 

“Give me that. I need it.” Baekhyun snatched his drink back.

 

Chanyeol’s a little worried about his friend. He knows that his best friend has a problem and it’s a huge one. The Baekhyun he knew now doesn’t drink.He’s been sober for 10 years and to be invited out of the blue for an afternoon drink really bothered him. And he’s a little bothered by the fact that Baekhyun is drinking his alcohol too fast. It’s been 10 years, who know how low his tolerance is.

 

“It’s about Taeyeon isn’t it? What now? Did she break up with you?” He chuckled but stopped when he saw Baekhyun paused from raising his glass to his lips. “What? Did she really break up with you?” He pulled Baekhyun to face him.

 

He can’t really believe that his joke would be true. The two are practically addicted to each other and to just quit on each other is impossible to imagine.

 

“No. She didn’t” Baekhyun lightly pushed him away and Chanyeol breath in relief. “Not yet.”

 

“What do you mean not yet?”

 

“I mean not yet.” He took the glass again for another gulp. “But I really know it will end that way if I don’t talk to her.”

 

“Then what are you doing here drinking?” He took his glass again and drank it before placing it on the table. “Go talk to her.”

 

“I know. But it’s not that easy. I really hurt her this time and she needs time to calm down. She had a lot of problems at hand and I don’t think she’ll understand me if I tried to talk to her now.”

 

“Then when are you planning on talking to her? When everything’s too late? Dude. You don’t have time for drinking.”

 

“You don’t understand. The look on her face when she knew I lied to her. It feels like everything is broken. And it scares me to even show my face to her and hurt her more. I don’t even know how to explain myself. I lied to her like everyone around her.”

 

Baekhyun placed his head over his hand to hide the tears that are trying to fall out of his eyes. And Chanyeol knew better that to pry and ask what Baekhyun had done to Taeyeon. He knows that his friend doesn’t want to tell it to him and it’s not his business to stick his nose in. He just placed his hand over Baekhyun’s shoulder – he was trembling, and patted him.

 

 “You should talk to her as soon as she calmed down then. Just give her time. I know she’ll understand if you talk to her. She loves you.”

 

“Yeah she loves me, that’s why she felt betrayed.” He sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

Taejin rang the doorbell of the Oh Residence. Because of her impatience she rang continuously until it flew open.

 

“Minji. As I thought. So this is where you live.”

 

“T-Taejin-unni… W-w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter