Chapter 30

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean you’re staying here?” Confused, Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon, their hands still holding each other.

 

Taeyeon remain silent for a while. She’s also confused on why she wanted to stay, but she knew she must.

 

“The other lady living here is my real mother and I just think it’s best if I should spend a little time with her. You know... and get to know her more.” She said while looking at her hand that is intertwined with Baekhyun’s.

 

“Are you sure you’d be okay? I mean... you only knew her now.”

 

“I know. I’m still hurt that she just left me, but I want to understand her. She’s my mother. I should try and understand her.”

 

“How about Taejin-ajummomin? Have you forgiven her?”

 

“I’ll talk to her when I’m ready. She’s the person I trusted the most since I was little and it’s still a little hard for me to talk to her. And I don’t really want to deal with Sunny yet. The wound I gave her is still fresh in her heart.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and pulled Taeyeon close to him. “You’re such a good hearted person Taeyeon. I know you’ll be blessed and all these problems that you’re facing right now will surely pass.”

Taeyeon’s endless tears began to fall once again.

 

“When can I get you?”

 

“Not until all my problems are solved. And I want to do it myself.”

 

“So what? Are you expecting me to stand by and wait? Taeyeon, I’m not going to do that. What kind of boyfriend am I if I let my girlfriend deal with her own problems?”

 

“A trustful one. Just trust me okay? I really want to do this on my own. I want to face this maturely.” Baekhyun saw that Taeyeon has made up her mind and he can no longer change it, so he just pulled her face closer to his and landed his lips on her.

 

“I don’t know how long I can wait.”

 

“You can do it. Because you love me and you want me to grow up as a responsible person.”

 

She tip toed her feet to peck him on the lips. Baekhyun smiled and lowered his head to help Taeyeon get want she wants easily. She placed her hands behind his neck and kissed him slow and sensual.

 

Baekhyun is having a mental break down from the blissful feeling he’s having and he really wondered how long it’ll take for them to be really together.

 

“I hate you right now. I hate you because I love you too much and I can’t talk you out of this.” Taeyeon laughed but her hold on Baekhyun never left. Baekhyun hold her by the waist and pulled her closer.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 2 months since Taeyeon started living on Sehun’s house.

 

Everything was clear now, after Minji explained to Taeyeon how her mother got by her father.

 

Her suicidal thoughts before she met Seohyun’s father. She learned that Taehee didn’t really want to destroy anyone’s family. And she really regretted leaving Taeyeon to his dad.

 

It was also too late for Taehee when she knew the death of Muyeon. She was at U.S. at that time and by the time she knew about his death, Taeyeon was already 15. Since then she tried to find Taeyeon’s whereabouts and really thought that Taeyeon had died because she was young when her father died and she didn’t know that Taejin adopted Taeyeon because she was her child.

 

Taeyeon started to feel comfortable around her mom and started to smile as well. It wasn’t hard since Seohyun was always there to make the atmosphere easy for her.

 

She and Sehun became closer as well. She learned that even if the guy had a cold gaze he could be funny sometimes. She always reminded him to never cross certain lines and whenever he crossed it unknowingly he would always get hit by Taeyeon. She also discovered that he and Wooyoung has a lot in common so it wasn’t hard for her to be comfortable around him.

 

She also started talking to Wooyoung again. With the help of Tiffany, everything seems back to the way it was before. Wooyoung promised that he’ll never leave his best friend ever. Wooyoung’s interest started to direct to Tiffany after she confessed to him weeks after her conversation with Taeyeon at Chanyeol’s cafe.

 

And about Taejin. Taeyeon visited her once and she apologize to her for not understanding her and said that she was thankful for being her mom for the past 15 years of her life. Taejin and Taehee never contacted on another since but deep in their hearts they know that everything is settled now because Taeyeon is happy and her happiness is their happiness.

 

About Sunny, she’s still full of raged at the fact that everyone can forgive each other so easily. She moved out of her mother’s house and started living on her own but would constantly contact her mother. She said she needs a lot of time on her own and all the reunion happening around her is only making everything bitter. Taejin thought it’s a good idea and let her go.

 

And as for Baekhyun, he’s been itching to get Taeyeon to stay beside him. She was crying almost every day on the first month and was surrounded by her family and friends the second. They would have small conversations every now and then and lesser than less skinship. Baekhyun was always tempted to hug her, but the only time they’re be able to see each other is when they are in school and we all know that school is the only place they can’t get caught. Most of their conversations were through phone calls and Skype’s but that doesn’t cut it for Baekhyun. He wanted to touch her, to hug her and to kiss her. And he’s getting more and more frustrated by the slow progress of things. It’s been two months, this has to stop.

 

 

 

 

 

“So what’s your plan?” Chanyeol said after sitting on the stool beside Baekhyun. His shop is already close and now he’s accommodating his best friend for free.

 

“It’s the last month before graduation. Who knows what will happen to your relationship once she graduated. College dudes are much aggressive that high school boys. She’ll definitely get snatch if you don’t mark her yours.”

 

“Shut it. I’m thinking already.”

 

“You better think fast, because time is running out.”

 

Then after 30 minutes of thinking and Chanyeol’s endless nagging his face lit up with a tint of red.

 

“I’ve got an idea.” He whispered and covered his face to hide his blushing face.

 

“What’s that erted idea of yours?”

 

“I’m not like you. I’m going; there are a lot of people I need to talk to.” He started walking out fast.

 

“Hey. Aren’t you going to tell me your idea? I’m your best friend.”

 

“Not now. You’re the least important about this situation. Just deal with your girlfriend.”

 

“Ouch. That hurts, I’ll tell Krystal about this. She’s going to nag you to death.”

 

“You’re the only one she likes to nag. I’m out of here.” He said after closing the door of the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This day is the last event of school before graduation and every student who are performing up stage are preparing on showcasing some hidden talents. It’s only weeks before graduation and everyone, especially the seniors are excited.

 

Taeyeon was looking for Baekhyun everywhere, she hasn’t seen much of him this week and she really misses him. She knows that she’s been neglecting him for two months but they still communicated even a little. But this week, she could only see him in class which is a maximum of one hour and that’s it.

 

He’s not staying in the teacher’s lounge anymore and every time she go to the roof top she’ll only be disappointed because he’s also not there.

 

She misses going home with him every after school and walking hand in hand if there’s no one around. The excitement of not letting others find out always increases her heartbeat and she misses that. She also misses his touch and kisses. She grew so accustom to it that her body is always seeking his body warmth.

 

“Taeyeon what are you doing? Let’s go to the auditorium, the program is about to start.” She didn’t have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter