Chapter 13

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun decided to meet on a certain place instead of him fetching her at her house. It’s already 10:05 and Taeyeon’s still out of sight. She’s 5 minutes late but Baekhyun doesn’t mind at all. Taeyeon’s a person who has never been late before because he doesn’t take long dressing-up like other girls. But now, she’s like most girls taking so long to prepare. Baekhyun’s a little excited to see what kind of outfit Taeyeon prepared for him on their special day. Baekhyun looked at his watch once more and when he did he felt two hands covering his eyes.

 

“Taeyeon, you’re late.” He said with a grin plastered on his face, he became nervous knowing that she’s here.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

Both hands covering his eyes dropped and he looked back to see the person he mistook Taeyeon for. He’s eyes widen to see the person owning that familiar voice.

 

“Sunny? What are you doing here?”

 

Sunny mirrors the expression of Baekhyun, she’s only in shock but in a different reason. “You’re waiting for Taeyeon?”

 

Baekhyun looked around to see if Taeyeon is around and seeing this, he knows that Sunny’s the last person Taeyeon would tell that she’s dating him. What is he going to do? This is supposed to be a secret.

 

“Sunny, just go. I don’t have anything to say to you.”

 

“Why are you waiting for Taeyeon?”

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

“It is, because she’s my sister.”

 

Baekhyun looked at her with a disgusted face. “Sunny, if you’re going to lie, please make a better one. You haven’t treated Taeyeon as a sister for as long as I can remember.”

 

“Okay, I was lying. But why aren’t you answering my question? Why are you meeting up with her all dressed up?”

 

“Sunny, I’m not your boyfriend anymore, so I’m not obliged to answer your questions.”

 

“You have to, because…because I still love you and I want to know.”

 

Baekhyun is not dense like Taeyeon, he knows Sunny still has feelings for him. “We’re just going to watch a movie and eat.” He said.  Sunny’s face turned red with ranged. Baekhyun realizes that he shouldn’t have said he said.

 

“You’re going on a date? Are you dating? Oh my gosh. That …”

 

“Sunny, I have a girlfriend.” Baekhyun said. “Does that answer your questions?”

 

“Girlfriend? I thought you and I had a chance.” Sunny’s eyes became all teary.

 

Baekhyun knew she would misunderstand. He doesn’t want to lie to anyone about his relationship with Taeyeon. It’s true that she had a girlfriend. If Sunny asked if it was Taeyeon he would have said yes. But she didn’t so it’s her fault.

 

“I’m sorry that you thought that way. Please leave.”

 

Sunny went away with her broken heart. She knew better that to stick shamelessly to a guy who already had a girlfriend. Baekhyun really felt sorry for her but was also relieve that he didn’t spill the secret.

 

 

 

 

 

Another 5 minutes passed after Sunny’s appearance when he finally saw Taeyeon from afar running to where he is. She’s like a goddess gliding towards him. He forgot his encounter with Sunny, all that’s in his head now was the image of his beautiful girlfriend who’s now in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m late.” Taeyeon said in between breathes.

 

“It’s okay, I didn’t wait that long.” He said as he took his handkerchief from his pocket and wipes Taeyeon’s sweat off her face. Taeyeon blushed but didn’t bulge.

 

“I was 30 minutes late. Of course you waited long. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

 

“I like waiting for you, especially when you’re late because you’re trying to be beautiful for me.”

 

Taeyeon blushed even more. “I was not.” She said while looking down.

 

Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter