Chapter 11

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chanyeol, what am I going to do? I asked her out and I don’t know how to act as an official boyfriend around her.” Baekhyun said while he rested his head on the table. “I’ve been her older brother for 10 years and I’m older than her by 10 years. What if after this date she’ll realize that I’m really just an older brother and she’s just confused when she told me she liked me?”

 

“Chill man, you’re over thinking too much. She likes you and that all that matters.” Chanyeol replied nonchalantly.

 

“Easy for you say, you never dated anyone younger that you.”

 

“Of course, I’m not a e like you.”

 

Baekhyun cringed “I’m not…” he can’t defend himself, that’s what anyone would think if they knew that he’s dating Taeyeon, she’s so much younger that him.

 

“Dude, I was joking. Don’t take it seriously.”

 

“But your right, I’ll look like e if we go on with this date. I don’t care what people might think about me, but I can’t take it if people started judging Taeyeon because of me.”

 

Chanyeol only rolled his eyes. “Baekhyun, have you looked in a mirror? You look like a freakin’ student. I get the feeling that everyone’s eyeing me every time we go drinking; maybe they thought I’m teaching a student how to drink. Man, your face hasn’t changed much since high school. It’s actually creeping me out.” He said while faking a shiver. “Trust me, no stranger will judge you. But it’s a different story if you’re spotted by people you know.”

 

“Yeah, that’s a problem too.”

 

Their conversation was interrupted when the waitress brought Baekhyun’s take out coffee on the table. He then took his coffee before waving a goodbye to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After arriving at school, Baekhyun was called by the principal. He was not a least bit nervous, except for Tiffany, no one knows about his relationship with Teayeon. And if ever the principal knew about it, it won’t be a big deal. He can always transfer school. He took a deep breath before opening the door.

His eyes automatically found the principal the moment he opened the door. He was sitting behind his desk with a smile on his face. Okay this is a little creepy. Then he saw a boy sitting across the desk his back facing him. Who’s that? A witness?

“Good morning Sir Baek, please take a seat.” The principal said while pointing a seat beside the boy. Baekhyun glanced at the boy beside him. It’s someone he has never seen before. “Sir Baek, I’d like you to meet Mr. Oh Sehun. He’s transferring here in our school and he’s going to be in your class.”

 

Baekhyun gave a questioning look to the principal he was about to ask a question when Sehun stood from his seat.

 

“I’ve met my teacher, can I go now? I bet I can find my way to the classroom myself.”

 

“Of course. Be on your way then.” Said the principal, with a smile still plastered on his face.

 

What a rude kid. Baekhyun taught.

 

He watched Sehun disappeared from the room. The moment the door closed the principal let out a big sigh. “Mr. Principal with all due respect, but why did you allow a student to transfer when the school term already started?”

 

“I know this is very unusual, but I know her mother. 50% of the school’s expenditures were donated by her. Her son suddenly wanted to transfer to our school because of personal reasons. So I can’t just reject him right?”

 

“Oh, so he’s an important student then.”

 

“Very important. I really don’t know why he had to transfer. He’s a top student from he’s previous school.” Baekhyun only nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Faster, we’re gonna be late. I don’t want to be lectured by your neighbor.” Wooyoung said to Taeyeon. They are both running in the hallway by this time.

 

“What’s wrong in being lectured by him?” Taeyeon said smiling to herself “Besides, it’s your fault that we’re late.”

 

“I told you, I need a practice partner. And you love playing soccer right. It’s like killing two birds with one stone.”

 

“I do. But next time ask me after class not before. I just agreed today because I really missed playing with you.”

 

“Okay. I’m sorry. Hurry, I’ll race you to the room.” Then he started sprinting forward without warning.

“Hey, no fair!” Taeyeon complained and started running after Wooyoung. “I’m not going to lose.” She said as she closed her eyes and leaned forward to accelerate herself, and then all of a sudden she bump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter